• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: adewale's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,257 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default adewale's - Trading journal

Hello everyone, phew! It has taken me so long to open my trading journal, that is because of a lot of factors, I have had my confusion as to which system rules can be easy for me, I have also had my share of margin call, lots of it to be honest. Hehe hehe.
      Okay now to what I have to offer, I am not going to use all the tools of ichimoku as it were, hence am picking just the ichimoku cloud and Kijun, I decided to do this in conjunction with the 200 EMA because I have seen how powerful the combination is, there is a lot of discretion that I will be using while applying this system, so the rules are not cast in stones.
      I will use the one hour and five minutes time frame majorly, but I will take a look at other time frame equally as need arises.
      The rules for this system are simple, buy when Kijun crosses 200 EMA on the 5 mins time frame while watching the reaction of price on the 1 hour time frame and sell when they opposite happens. Minimum RR is 2:1 and it can be as bigger depending on how price aligns with the 200 EMA, if price is under the cloud on the 1 hour time frame and Kijun is also under 200 EMA, that means the sentiment is bearish, even if there is a Kijun cross to the upside on 5 mins we may not consider the buy.
      Pairs that I am trading are USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD and GOLD.
      Lemme illustrate with AUDUSD, in the chart below I have inserted a vertical line on 1 hour and switched to 5 mins, notice that price has closed below the 200 EMA on 5 mins and it just closed below 200 EMA on 1 hour, as long as Kijun which is that yellow line remains under, I will look for only selling opportunities in the 5 mins. Note also on the 22/9/17 that price closed above the 200 EMA, it was not sustained for long for obvious reasons. More explanation will come as I enter trades, am gonna be using a demo account with $100 for the sake of this system. Wish me well
      Attached Images      
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Thanks  

2. lamborghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,733 Times in 2,912 Posts

wow ! Finally you have your own trading journal. Been seeing you in many trading journal threads and now you have at your own!. Congratulations. I hope that you can always update this thread and please don't be sad if you face losses in trading. By the way, why don't you use your real account. I think you have big capital in your real account.

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

adewale (09-28-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      wow ! Finally you have your own trading journal. Been seeing you in many trading journal threads and now you have at your own!. Congratulations. I hope that you can always update this thread and please don't be sad if you face losses in trading. By the way, why don't you use your real account. I think you have big capital in your real account.
      Thanks for dropping by, this system is still in its infancy stage, that is the major reason I would want to test run it like a simulation on the demo account, I just prefer to demo trade it while using the results to initiate trades on my live account alongside on a gradual basis.

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), forexianz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Dead

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,968 Times in 7,236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Hello everyone, phew! It has taken me so long to open my trading journal, that is because of a lot of factors, I have had my confusion as to which system rules can be easy for me, I have also had my share of margin call, lots of it to be honest. Hehe hehe.
      Pairs that I am trading are USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD and GOLD.
      Ah i've been looking forward to your presence and now great to see you creating your own trading journal, at least now i can find out your analysis of Gold.
      Seriously? Demo accounts?
      Where's your bonus for posts accounts? Margin called?

#Note: Do not forget to update your signature with Trading journal link
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 09-28-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks  

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

adewale (09-28-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), forexianz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Ah i've been looking forward to your presence and now great to see you creating your own trading journal, at least now i can find out your analysis of Gold.
      Seriously? Demo accounts?
      Where's your bonus for posts accounts? Margin called?
      Hehe hehe, unfortunately yes demo account, I have been a very impatient trader lol, margin called like a million times, I have seen forex as a game, more like a gamble, so I have been in and out of trading, but thanks to this journal section, I am learning to be patient, it has been adrenaline do or die kind of trading for me. But to be honest I don't see me trading in the long run, I just don't have that discipline. Busted huh I have what it takes to do good analysis and it happens as I have envisaged, but when it comes to working out that patient, geez! I fumble like a thousand times over have little capital in my live account nonetheless with another broker though.
      Last edited by adewale; 09-28-2017 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks  

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), forexianz (09-28-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,131 Times in 8,480 Posts

Okay now to what I have to offer, I am not going to use all the tools of ichimoku as it were, hence am picking just the ichimoku cloud and Kijun, I decided to do this in conjunction with the 200 EMA because I have seen how powerful the combination is, there is a lot of discretion that I will be using while applying this system, so the rules are not cast in stones.
      I will use the one hour and five minutes time frame majorly, but I will take a look at other time frame equally as need arises.
      The rules for this system are simple, buy when Kijun crosses 200 EMA on the 5 mins time frame while watching the reaction of price on the 1 hour time frame and sell when they opposite happens. Minimum RR is 2:1 and it can be as bigger depending on how price aligns with the 200 EMA, if price is under the cloud on the 1 hour time frame and Kijun is also under 200 EMA, that means the sentiment is bearish, even if there is a Kijun cross to the upside on 5 mins we may not consider the buy.
      Lemme illustrate with AUDUSD, in the chart below I have inserted a vertical line on 1 hour and switched to 5 mins, notice that price has closed below the 200 EMA on 5 mins and it just closed below 200 EMA on 1 hour, as long as Kijun which is that yellow line remains under, I will look for only selling opportunities in the 5 mins. Note also on the 22/9/17 that price closed above the 200 EMA, it was not sustained for long for obvious reasons. More explanation will come as I enter trades, am gonna be using a demo account with $100 for the sake of this system. Wish me well
      Welcome to the trading journal section matey!

I'm glad that you've finally made a decision to open your own trading journal. That is an interesting trading strategy you have. Surely using several TF is preferable for any trading strategy because the result is usually bigger. Keep us updated with your trades, ok?

I wish you lots of pips mate!

Thanks  

12. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

adewale (09-28-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), fembizz (09-28-2017), forexianz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-28-2017), penuelophir (09-30-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,047 Times in 7,461 Posts

Okay now to what I have to offer, I am not going to use all the tools of ichimoku as it were, hence am picking just the ichimoku cloud and Kijun, I decided to do this in conjunction with the 200 EMA because I have seen how powerful the combination is, there is a lot of discretion that I will be using while applying this system, so the rules are not cast in stones

OMG! As in wow, am very happy to see you finally open your journal brother adewale! Welcome to the journal section!

I been waiting for ages for you to open your journal and be with us! Now I can resign because you are here, hehehe Anyways, you are a good trader please bear it in your mind, those margin call you got in the past are all part of your history now.

Look ahead in the future, yes, your trading career will shine brighter!
      Cheers for your new beginning and hope you enjoy your journal like I do.

~~~Goodluck brother!~~~
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

adewale (09-28-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), fembizz (09-28-2017), forexianz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,577 Times in 2,927 Posts

Wow, finally you have taken the Bulls by the horn, way to go mate! Ichimoku is an indicator that looks too complicated and zigzag for my liking, but I will learn a thing or two from your journal, I am thrilled that you use 200 EMA as well because my system is based on this indicator only, please endeavour to update us with your progress as much as you can.

Thanks  

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (09-28-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), fembizz (09-28-2017), forexianz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-28-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,072 Posts

Congratulations Adewale,that is the way to go, i hope i am finally going to be able to learn ichomoku with your help,i heard it is a very good trading system by those who have used it,i have not tried though, practicing first with the demo account is very important,you can master the system before going live with it.

Thanks  

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

adewale (09-28-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), fembizz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,070 Times in 437 Posts

Wonderful!!! Happy to see a trader is following ichimoku indicator. I am applying it for quite a some time now and it is very good for astonishing signals combining it with other technical tools. I wish your blue sky mate.

Thanks  

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

adewale (09-29-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), fembizz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast