• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: adewale's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,642 Times in 2,443 Posts

Wow it's really great to see your trading journal bro ,I feel that you are using powerful combination in your trading strategy because me a very good fan of the 200 EMA ,now it's time to see how you implement those in your strategy.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

adewale (09-29-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), fembizz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

3. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,775 Times in 688 Posts

Welcome to the Journal Section, mate, I was kind of busy with trade since yesterday because of which i had very limited activity on the forum and didn't notice your new journal & just noticed it now.

Great to see that the trend of new journal is continuing and doesn't looks like it will stop soon and i guess soon or later each & every active member on this forum will have a journal running of their own.

Your method looks interesting and i will be following your journal. All the Best!!!

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

adewale (09-29-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), dzin4aans (09-28-2017), fembizz (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017), Waqar Arif (11-29-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,194 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Hehe hehe, unfortunately yes demo account, I have been a very impatient trader lol, margin called like a million times, I have seen forex as a game, more like a gamble, so I have been in and out of trading, but thanks to this journal section, I am learning to be patient, it has been adrenaline do or die kind of trading for me. But to be honest I don't see me trading in the long run, I just don't have that discipline. Busted huh I have what it takes to do good analysis and it happens as I have envisaged, but when it comes to working out that patient, geez! I fumble like a thousand times over have little capital in my live account nonetheless with another broker though.
      It is indeed great to see you Adewale in this house of trading journal and which I know that the journal is also a call to enhance trading discipline as we all know there is no trader without a failure in this business. Simply forget the past and hook on to the presence and future which have good promises and profits.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

adewale (09-29-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), simisola (09-28-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,770 Times in 5,184 Posts

Yes yes yes, Adewale has come up with his own trading journal and this is amazing I am happy for you bro. And I know you are a good trader because you are around this section for quite some time sharing and discussing with others. So its really great to see now your own trading journal.
      I am looking forward to your trading and I wish you great results and awesome profits

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

adewale (09-29-2017), Black Mamba (09-28-2017), fembizz (09-28-2017), forexianz (09-28-2017), MartyFish (09-28-2017), simisola (09-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,211 Times in 1,166 Posts

Hello everyone, phew! It has taken me so long to open my trading journal, that is because of a lot of factors, I have had my confusion as to which system rules can be easy for me, I have also had my share of margin call, lots of it to be honest. Hehe hehe.
      Okay now to what I have to offer, I am not going to use all the tools of ichimoku as it were, hence am picking just the ichimoku cloud and Kijun, I decided to do this in conjunction with the 200 EMA because I have seen how powerful the combination is, there is a lot of discretion that I will be using while applying this system, so the rules are not cast in stones.
      Welcome to this section of the forum mate!

Its raining strategies here on Mt5 forum, i am really amazed by your strategy, Ichimoku is one of my favorite indicator, but you are using 200 EMA with Kijun, that is really interesting and i have never done that,

I will keep visiting your thread to learn more about your strategy.

Best Of Luck!!

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

adewale (09-29-2017), simisola (09-29-2017), Waqar Arif (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,227 Times in 3,215 Posts

Thank you everyone for finding the time to stop by my journal and for your words of encouragement.
      Entered gu sell late at 1.3357 SL 1.3422 TP 1.3222
      AU sell 0.7832 SL 0.7855 TP 0.7711
      NU sell 0.7214 SL 0.7241 TP 0.7120
      now the waiting game begins...
      Attached Images      
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-29-2017), dzin4aans (10-02-2017), kanaphe (09-29-2017), MartyFish (09-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-30-2017), simisola (09-29-2017), Soldier (09-29-2017), Waqar Arif (11-29-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Thank you everyone for finding the time to stop by my journal and for your words of encouragement.
      That is cool, but as per your gu trade, you mentioned that you entered late, if I may advise, next time you see that price has moved beyond your comfort or entry zone, it will be safer and more profitable to anticipate a pull back so that you can get a better entry.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (09-30-2017), kanaphe (09-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-30-2017), Waqar Arif (11-29-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,782.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      That is cool, but as per your gu trade, you mentioned that you entered late, if I may advise, next time you see that price has moved beyond your comfort or entry zone, it will be safer and more profitable to anticipate a pull back so that you can get a better entry.
      yes a trade gone is better than account balance risked so whenever i see hat i am late for a trading opportunity i never enter it for i know that it will have a bigger risk due to the extended stop level and there are thousands of other trades to come so i just wait for the next one to come

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanaphe for this useful post.

adewale (09-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-30-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,843 Times in 753 Posts

Hello everyone, phew! It has taken me so long to open my trading journal, that is because of a lot of factors, I have had my confusion as to which system rules can be easy for me, I have also had my share of margin call, lots of it to be honest. Hehe hehe.
      Okay now to what I have to offer, I am not going to use all the tools of ichimoku as it were, hence am picking just the ichimoku cloud and Kijun, I decided to do this in conjunction with the 200 EMA because I have seen how powerful the combination is, there is a lot of discretion that I will be using while applying this system, so the rules are not cast in stones.
      I will use the one hour and five minutes time frame majorly, but I will take a look at other time frame equally as need arises.
      The rules for this system are simple, buy when Kijun crosses 200 EMA on the 5 mins time frame while watching the reaction of price on the 1 hour time frame and sell when they opposite happens. Minimum RR is 2:1 and it can be as bigger depending on how price aligns with the 200 EMA, if price is under the cloud on the 1 hour time frame and Kijun is also under 200 EMA, that means the sentiment is bearish, even if there is a Kijun cross to the upside on 5 mins we may not consider the buy.
      Pairs that I am trading are USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD and GOLD.
      Lemme illustrate with AUDUSD, in the chart below I have inserted a vertical line on 1 hour and switched to 5 mins, notice that price has closed below the 200 EMA on 5 mins and it just closed below 200 EMA on 1 hour, as long as Kijun which is that yellow line remains under, I will look for only selling opportunities in the 5 mins. Note also on the 22/9/17 that price closed above the 200 EMA, it was not sustained for long for obvious reasons. More explanation will come as I enter trades, am gonna be using a demo account with $100 for the sake of this system. Wish me well
      Well done, bro Adewale and kudos for finally coming on board to share your trading strategy in your very own thread! I was beginning to wonder when you would eventually come around to doing justice to that, ha ha ha. I used to like the Ichimoku some time in the past, but I never could use it like the experts do. So, maybe you can help rekindle that passion .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Obie For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (09-30-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,702 Times in 535 Posts

I think that GU trade when down as much as 30 pips before reversing back up then down again in a zigzag kind of way. I hope you got out with decent profits before the pull back up.. If not then I guess you might at the spread or possibly minus a couple of pips now since it got back up again. The combo of Ichimoku and EMA is nice though, I have experimented with it a few times and it turned out to be good.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

adewale (09-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-30-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast