• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 46 49 50 51 52 53 56 ... LastLast

Thread: adewale's trading journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,292 Times in 3,365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      The Cryptocurrencies are in a bit of deep waters for now, just imagine that bitcoin that was the rave of the moment suddenly has failed to meet up with the expectations of many people from a whopping $20000 down to $8700 and still in a range can you beat that some traders are lovers of volatility and they will do everything to search for you instrument which gives them that adrenaline rush whenever they want to enter the market, you just cannot stop the set of people.
      Bitcoin price broke down significantly during the week, reaching down towards the $6000 level. This is an area that caused a massive bounce, and in fact we ended up forming a hammer. The hammer is a very bullish candle stick, and it could have market participants looking to invest in Bitcoin, and not simply trade it from a momentum perspective. I think that although this is a bullish sign, and could lead to more buying, itís a bit much to think that this market is going to rally the way it had earlier this year. Because of this, I think a certain class of retail trader is gone forever. Beyond that, if we were to break down below the $6000 level, itís over. Otherwise, we will probably try to reach the $10,000 level which should be restrictive.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Oghale (02-13-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,994 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      Yes cryptos are in very bad shape at the moment,those that bought at very high price are feeling the heat at the moment,there are indications that bitcoins might still fall further and that is not good news at all,but the the good thing about it is that there is no margin call there,so if you have bitcoins in your wallet you can hold for as much as possible.
      Yes cryptocurrencies are in a very bad shape right now and the people that are worse hit are the late comers who thought that a bubble may not happen anytime soon, there is a cycle that will always happen on any form of investment, there is always a period of boom and then others out of greed want to make money from the booming business and eventually we see that price will start crumbling like a pack of cards, this is the psychology behind the forex market we need to understand and even in the world of cryptocurrencies as well.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-18-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,267 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      The Cryptocurrencies are in a bit of deep waters for now, just imagine that bitcoin that was the rave of the moment suddenly has failed to meet up with the expectations of many people from a whopping $20000 down to $8700 and still in a range can you beat that some traders are lovers of volatility and they will do everything to search for you instrument which gives them that adrenaline rush whenever they want to enter the market, you just cannot stop the set of people.
      Honestly I am not so surprised that things turn out the way they have done in the cryptocurrency hemisphere, there is definitely a law of gravity that will take down a stone that was thrown in the air that has reached its maximum velocity, we will be deceiving ourselves by saying that it is going to be a continuous upward movement, trading in the cryptocurrency or forex market is meant to going up and down, that is how the market is naturally designed to operate, anything that goes against this can be dangerous, there has been serious buying of bitcoin, and people were happy to put more money, but what has happened today is a different story entirely, that is how dangerous trading cryptocurrency can be.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-18-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,650 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Honestly I am not so surprised that things turn out the way they have done in the cryptocurrency hemisphere, there is definitely a law of gravity that will take down a stone that was thrown in the air that has reached its maximum velocity, we will be deceiving ourselves by saying that it is going to be a continuous upward movement, trading in the cryptocurrency or forex market is meant to going up and down, that is how the market is naturally designed to operate, anything that goes against this can be dangerous, there has been serious buying of bitcoin, and people were happy to put more money, but what has happened today is a different story entirely, that is how dangerous trading cryptocurrency can be.
      Do people still invest in the cryptocurrency markets these days, well I believe that just like ponzi scheme, that comes and goes, there is a downside to trading this instrument, when we look at what bitcoin has done in the recent months, there won't be any need to risk what you have made into this, does it not scare you how that market moves, I mean the volatility does not even make sense, again we see that the spread for this is highly regarded as terrible, so what is the use anyway.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-18-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,608 Times in 743 Posts

Like you rightly pointed out trading on cryptocurrreny is like forex trading where a trader is expected to make profit while the market climbs up and down, and it is only forex traders that can truly understand the phenomenon in this business of cryptocurrreny unlike the ordinary man in the street.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      Do people still invest in the cryptocurrency markets these days, well I believe that just like ponzi scheme, that comes and goes, there is a downside to trading this instrument, when we look at what bitcoin has done in the recent months, there won't be any need to risk what you have made into this, does it not scare you how that market moves, I mean the volatility does not even make sense, again we see that the spread for this is highly regarded as terrible, so what is the use anyway.
      and this is the problem, if people stop investing bin the cryptocurrency it means an ending for it, but i guess some trader still persist on trading them , mostly bitcoin, they still believe it will still rise, well, they could be right and they could be wrong, but with time we will know for sure what will happen, and now its still on the price 8500, lets see if it will begin it up trend from their

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Bitcoin price broke down significantly during the week, reaching down towards the $6000 level. This is an area that caused a massive bounce, and in fact we ended up forming a hammer. The hammer is a very bullish candle stick, and it could have market participants looking to invest in Bitcoin, and not simply trade it from a momentum perspective. I think that although this is a bullish sign, and could lead to more buying, itís a bit much to think that this market is going to rally the way it had earlier this year. Because of this, I think a certain class of retail trader is gone forever. Beyond that, if we were to break down below the $6000 level, itís over. Otherwise, we will probably try to reach the $10,000 level which should be restrictive.
      The journey of bitcoin is gradually coming to an end maybe this will happen abruptly and it will be very sad, we can say that virtual currencies are not a safe investment, I know people that tried to borrow money to do Cryptocurrencies, as the price has crashed this far, I know that too set of people will be regretting their actions now, I have not checked what is happening with BTC lately, the updates I am getting are the ones I see on this forum because I personally deleted the charts from my platform.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

well may be not, because, the pair is giving it traders some hope recently. moving from 6000 to 9000 today, i think this is a good improvement, and so traders wll be hoping it closes above 10000 dollars today as well, but i think they will still have to be a Little bit patient to know their fate, because this might be a little retracement toward up, anyway the future will tell what will happen next

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,267 Times in 1,664 Posts

You really think that bitcoin has what it takes to make it up to $10,000? I am seriously in doubt of that considering the way it has been reducing lately, I should believe that this instrument has to go as low as $3000, it is from this point that the real future will be decided, whether investors still want it to survive or may be they have given up concerning it, you need serious money to trade Btc, there is no need to experiment with an account that is small, cryptocurrency is not a bed of roses right now, it will take special attention for it to grow and recover.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Neriah (02-17-2018), Oghale (02-18-2018), simisola (02-17-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,650 Times in 1,095 Posts

I just checked now to discover that bitcoin is already at 10,700 which is against the thought that Leonvic90 was not sure about, I guess we can say that there are still a bunch of investors out there that have strong belief in the instrument and as long as their investments is there, they will do anything humanly possible to ensure that the pair does not die, I have lost confidence in the BTC but I can say that many people still see it as a safe haven and are willing to commit whatever it takes to make it stay afloat, you know that bitcoin is not backed by anything unlike other currency that are obviously backed by gold and what have you, this makes it scary to invest as well as safe in some way.

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-17-2018), Oghale (02-18-2018), simisola (02-17-2018), Unregistered (3)

Reply to Thread
    Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 46 49 50 51 52 53 56 ... LastLast