• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53

Thread: adewale's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,806 Times in 2,738 Posts

Hello guys, I have been away for some time because I had some business to attend to, I guess you will be seeing more of me in the coming days seat back and relax as I resume my journal fully
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

crown (Yesterday), forexguy9 (Yesterday), MartyFish (Today), Unregistered (3)

3. Lamboghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,217 Times in 1,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Hello guys, I have been away for some time because I had some business to attend to, I guess you will be seeing more of me in the coming days seat back and relax as I resume my journal fully
      okay. welcome back, mate. i believe you have been trading all along though you do not have time to update your trading journal. the market opens in a few minutes. have a great trading week. you might want to look at usdcad pair closely. poised for the downside.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

adewale (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,806 Times in 2,738 Posts

At 1.31** usd cad according to the ichimoku is at a critical support area but I doubt if there will be much push to the bulls side before the slide through this area takes place, if price can go lower then I am thinking maybe 1.3063 might be plausible, you know this market is really not completely predictable as we expect it.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

bigani (Today), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome back mate,hope you enjoy your holiday.Time to resume in your journal, looking forward to seeing more useful hints.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,140 Times in 2,501 Posts

At 1.31** usd cad according to the ichimoku is at a critical support area but I doubt if there will be much push to the bulls side before the slide through this area takes place, if price can go lower then I am thinking maybe 1.3063 might be plausible, you know this market is really not completely predictable as we expect it.
      First I want to take out this time to welcome you back into the hood (Smiling) and I hope the business was really good and profitable.

As regards to the USDCAD I think that the pair is testing the strong support area, and I am already into buying this pair at this level and it would likely rise from this point, but like you have well noted in your comment none of us could perfectly predict where the price would be ultimately heading.

Name:  chart338.png
Views: 4
Size:  35.4 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,691 Times in 659 Posts

Good to see you back, after a long time. I wish you the best for your trading and welcome you to resume your trading journal.

Will be looking for your updates regularly.

It would be better if you post your charts then we would understand better what you are seeing and as far as USD/CAD is considered, i think it's looking bearish & might continuing moving down in coming days.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,632 Times in 2,772 Posts

Wow, brother wale you are welcome back, what a long time you have been absent, trust me you have been missed a lot by many of us.
      I hope you are back with more skills brother, as we need more knowledgeable trader like you in the journal to make it more lively technically.
      Have a great trading week.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

achlon (Today)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,340 Times in 878 Posts

USDCAD is looking bearish for me too,but i will wait for the daily support to be broken first before i look for a good entry,1.3116 is the point i am really looking a break and close below that region will signal further bearish move for me,i am a little careful though because this is month end and anything can happen.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

achlon (Today)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

achlon is on a distinguished road achlon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usd/Cad Strongly Bullish position know

Know Current Rate is: 1.3138

Resistance 1: 1.3186 Resistance 2: 1.3221 Resistance 3: 1.3271

Support 1: 1.3101 Support 2:1.3067 Support 3: 1.3013