• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Want Your Withdrawal Processed Fast? READ THIS!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,759 Times in 7,782 Posts

Default Want Your Withdrawal Processed Fast? READ THIS!

After you make profit from bonus account you would want to withdraw your profit and sometimes you have to wait for days for it to come to your bank account. So this guide will help you if you want to make a fast withdrawal. Here's what you should do:

1. Contact me even before making the withdrawal. Why? So I can help you before you get into trouble. We value our members who are active in this trading journal section because you showed good stuff and inspire others and give tips to other people I will give you advice before you make withdrawal maybe even help during the process. I can't guarantee any result but I will be able to clear some path and make the process faster (hopefully). By the way, I'm online during Sunday to Friday and I'm off dung Saturday. You only need to do this step once only so for the subsequent withdrawals (2nd, 3rd and so on) you don't have to contact me anymore.

2. Use local transfer if available. Why? Local transfer means your withdrawal will be processed by Introducing Brokers or any other party that is involved directly with InstaForex and so you can contact them directly to let them know that you made a withdrawal. Also, put the link to your trading journal so that they know who you are.

3. Chat with them using the info that you can see on the withdrawal request like the picture above. I used WhatsApp to chat.

4. your money will come to you fast.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 09-30-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Great mate ,your thread will definitely help many of the traders to get the withdrawal as early as possible which is a dream for every one what i feel because if they get a mental help ,i feel they can feel some relief in the process because max times i have seen that new traders when they don't receive the payment within 2-3 days thinks negative about the broker without knowing the main principle.
      Yes, you're right and that is actually the goal of this thread mate. We must take all necessary steps to ensure that our members won't get the wrong idea when they get a delay when withdrawing profit from Instaforex. This broker is actually great and lots of big traders are using it. Last night I saw someone withdraw something like US $100k.

3. Forex Game
    4. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-30-2017), dzin4aans (09-30-2017), fembizz (09-30-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,190 Times in 455 Posts

Ever since making profits from my bonus account and as well placing withdrawal requests then I will say my experience had not been more than 30 minutes period because the instaforex introducing broker in my country is really doing well and a great job. I will employ forum mates to use the local introducing broker in their respective country especially the 1st position on the instaforex website. Withdrawal is real and I am a partaker of it also.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-01-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,021 Posts

Question..
      If from the start we already do withdrawal using payment processor (Neteller, Skrill)
      Is it still possible to reQuest withdrawal from Bonus Account through IB..?
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummyz For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (10-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,269 Times in 529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      Question..
      If from the start we already do withdrawal using payment processor (Neteller, Skrill)
      I was about to ask the same question. From what I understand, you are only able to withdraw money through the same method you deposit previously. For me, I deposited a little bit of money using Neteller so that I'm able to withdraw through Neteller as well. I think maybe we need to create new account for this purposes?

Also, I don't know about other country local deposit/withdraw, but for Malaysia there's fix rate for deposit/withdrawal (most LD now has 4.6 deposit and 4.4 withdrawal) however for withdrawal from forum account the rate was 4.1. I used their service only once previously and due to losing too much in exchange, I decided to go with Neteller.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kammraz For This Useful Post:

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,482 Posts

Super Moderator you are great and thanks for finding time to really do this! I wanted to know what is the cost? The local changers I am using are charging me and taking tax out of the withdrawal money and I do not feel happy about it more especially the tax because there is nothing good they are using it to build for the masses. So I would like to start using this one if it is more fast and secure too. By the way, thanks!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

12. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,471 Posts

Many many thanks Super Moderator sir for post useful withdrawal processed. I think it's very helpful for us.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      Question..
      I was talking about bonus account only

I** (and I think many other brokers too) adopt 1 door policy which simply means you can only WD using the method that you used to deposit money. However, bank transfer can be used to WD money no matter what you used to deposit money.

So if you use non-bonus account then you can only use the method you used for deposit or you can use bank trasfer.

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      I was about to ask the same question. From what I understand, you are only able to withdraw money through the same method you deposit previously. For me, I deposited a little bit of money using Neteller so that I'm able to withdraw through Neteller as well. I think maybe we need to create new account for this purposes?

Also, I don't know about other country local deposit/withdraw, but for Malaysia there's fix rate for deposit/withdrawal (most LD now has 4.6 deposit and 4.4 withdrawal) however for withdrawal from forum account the rate was 4.1. I used their service only once previously and due to losing too much in exchange, I decided to go with Neteller.
      Exchange rate is pretty good for me when I used local transfer. It's better to check them via chat before you go with LT method.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Super Moderator you are great and thanks for finding time to really do this! I wanted to know what is the cost? The local changers I am using are charging me and taking tax out of the withdrawal money and I do not feel happy about it more especially the tax because there is nothing good they are using it to build for the masses. So I would like to start using this one if it is more fast and secure too. By the way, thanks!
      That's....

I don't experience any cut when I WD money via local transfer. It's better to chat with them first before continuing the WD process using local transfer.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-02-2017), Mummyz (10-02-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili is a glorious beacon of light redchili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      336.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many many thanks dear sir for useful post. I think everyone will be benefited from this post.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to redchili for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-02-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,055 Times in 434 Posts

Hi Sir,

I want to withdraw few amounts of profits. How can withdraw by locals? Please reply

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-02-2017), zarra (10-17-2017)

21. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What's the minimum withdrawal with using skrill and local transfer (indonesia). Perhaps soon I want to request my first withdrawal. Is it possible to withdraw $4-5 with using skrill or local transfer? I need to do that as a payment proof before I can start promoting this forum everywhere. Another question, referral bonus campaign still running right?

23. The following 2 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-18-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast