• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Want Your Withdrawal Processed Fast? READ THIS!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,586 Times in 8,286 Posts

Default Want Your Withdrawal Processed Fast? READ THIS!

After you make profit from bonus account you would want to withdraw your profit and sometimes you have to wait for days for it to come to your bank account. So this guide will help you if you want to make a fast withdrawal. Here's what you should do:

1. Contact me even before making the withdrawal. Why? So I can help you before you get into trouble. We value our members who are active in this trading journal section because you showed good stuff and inspire others and give tips to other people I will give you advice before you make withdrawal maybe even help during the process. I can't guarantee any result but I will be able to clear some path and make the process faster (hopefully). By the way, I'm online during Sunday to Friday and I'm off dung Saturday. You only need to do this step once only so for the subsequent withdrawals (2nd, 3rd and so on) you don't have to contact me anymore.

2. Use local transfer if available. Why? Local transfer means your withdrawal will be processed by Introducing Brokers or any other party that is involved directly with InstaForex and so you can contact them directly to let them know that you made a withdrawal. Also, put the link to your trading journal so that they know who you are.

3. Chat with them using the info that you can see on the withdrawal request like the picture above. I used WhatsApp to chat.

4. your money will come to you fast.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 09-30-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,246 Times in 896 Posts

This is a good information for the traders in this forum as regards to withdrawal of their profits. We should all use local transfer if it is available, Most members here are from Africa and Asia and Instaforex have representatives or IBs in all these areas so its best to use such for withdrawal. For me i always use the IB in my country to withdraw, I always get paid 99% of the time in less than 12 hours. Because of the IBs, I do not have a need to use Payment processors to withdraw and pay multiple withdrawal transaction costs.

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-18-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-18-2017), Unregistered (1)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      What's the minimum withdrawal with using skrill and local transfer (indonesia). Perhaps soon I want to request my first withdrawal. Is it possible to withdraw $4-5 with using skrill or local transfer? I need to do that as a payment proof before I can start promoting this forum everywhere. Another question, referral bonus campaign still running right?
      Max WD for Indo using local transfer is $99 per day. But if you use the other local transfer (using bank) then the limit is higher (but I don't know how much). Yes, Admin told me ref campaign is still running.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      This is a good information for the traders in this forum as regards to withdrawal of their profits. We should all use local transfer if it is available, Most members here are from Africa and Asia and Instaforex have representatives or IBs in all these areas so its best to use such for withdrawal. For me i always use the IB in my country to withdraw, I always get paid 99% of the time in less than 12 hours. Because of the IBs, I do not have a need to use Payment processors to withdraw and pay multiple withdrawal transaction costs.
      Local transfer is good for us and IBs so you can try to use it for bonus account (but it's better to check it first with them via chat) and real account. I WD using IB and it's always within 24 hours (though I don't WD big via IB).

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

captainleo (10-19-2017), dzin4aans (10-18-2017), forexianz (10-19-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), kammraz (10-19-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-19-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

hossamcoch is just really nice hossamcoch is just really nice hossamcoch is just really nice hossamcoch is just really nice hossamcoch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      258.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Seems lovely you would want to help other members to withdraw their requests faster than the usual process time, great job mate. I have a question though if i may? Does this apply only to bank wires or you also help with the online payment processors withdrawals such as neteller and more ?

Once again, such an amazing opportunity for people who want to get their profits into their bank account. Awesome job!

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to hossamcoch for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-20-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-20-2017), Unregistered (1)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hossamcoch View Post
      Seems lovely you would want to help other members to withdraw their requests faster than the usual process time, great job mate. I have a question though if i may? Does this apply only to bank wires or you also help with the online payment processors withdrawals such as neteller and more ?

Once again, such an amazing opportunity for people who want to get their profits into their bank account. Awesome job!
      No, I can only help with local transfer mate.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-20-2017), forexianz (10-20-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1258.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,407 Times in 1,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      After you make profit from bonus account you would want to withdraw your profit and sometimes you have to wait for days for it to come to your bank account. So this guide will help you if you want to make a fast withdrawal. Here's what you should do:

1. Contact me even before making the withdrawal. Why? So I can help you before you get into trouble. We value our members who are active in this trading journal section because you showed good stuff and inspire others and give tips to other people I will give you advice before you make withdrawal maybe even help during the process. I can't guarantee any result but I will be able to clear some path and make the process faster (hopefully). By the way, I'm online during Sunday to Friday and I'm off dung Saturday. You only need to do this step once only so for the subsequent withdrawals (2nd, 3rd and so on) you don't have to contact me anymore.

2. Use local transfer if available. Why? Local transfer means your withdrawal will be processed by Introducing Brokers or any other party that is involved directly with InstaForex and so you can contact them directly to let them know that you made a withdrawal. Also, put the link to your trading journal so that they know who you are.

3. Chat with them using the info that you can see on the withdrawal request like the picture above. I used WhatsApp to chat.

4. your money will come to you fast.
      Nice amount of information brother, it will really helpful for most of us & From your local account transfer seems like already millionaire with 1.3 million IDR You rocks brother. Its really good option for many countries where difficult to find local exchanger for payment processors.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-22-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), NikitaBelle (10-22-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-22-2017), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest has a spectacular aura about snaxbest has a spectacular aura about snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

PhAnToMtRaDeR79, you are just great among the greatest... You are always helpful to the members of this forum. I personally learnt too many things from you. Your posts are very informative and attractive. Though I am using the Skrill Wallet to withdraw my funds and haven't faced any problem but I will surly get your guidance in near future that how to withdraw my profits from Skrill to my country. Thanks once again mate

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to snaxbest for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-14-2017), dzin4aans (10-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-24-2017), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,775 Times in 1,551 Posts

Use local transfer if available.
      It is not available for my country Bangladesh.
      That's why we must have to choose an online money transfer like Neteller, Skrill, Payza etc.
      Thanks for sharing this wonderful medium.
      Regards.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

PhAnToMtRaDeR79, you are just great among the greatest... You are always helpful to the members of this forum. I personally learnt too many things from you. Your posts are very informative and attractive. Though I am using the Skrill Wallet to withdraw my funds and haven't faced any problem but I will surly get your guidance in near future that how to withdraw my profits from Skrill to my country. Thanks once again mate
      You are right sis. Every Moderators are exceptional in MT5 forum. All are very much helpful and good instructor also. Among them our super mod has a big heart. I don't wanna say anything about him. Love you sir. I have another favorite mods. She is my sis. I think you got it. Stay connected and trade safely.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-09-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-09-2017), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,560 Times in 562 Posts

I guess timing would play an important factor in determining how fast the withdrawal process takes. For example if we withdraw on a busy day, then it might take longer to clear since the queue would be much longer. I guess trying to avoid Monday and Friday would help in reducing the time wait.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-14-2017), dzin4aans (11-10-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-11-2017), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,665 Times in 2,117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      It is not available for my country Bangladesh.
      That's why we must have to choose an online money transfer like Neteller, Skrill, Payza etc.
      Thanks for sharing this wonderful medium.
      Regards.
      Bro i think you have not seen properly on withdrawal page, Local transfer option available for Bangladeshi trader, please go on withdrawal page https://secure.instaforex.com/en/withdrawals after that you will get that option...
      Attached Images  

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-10-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-11-2017), Unregistered (1)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Bro i think you have not seen properly on withdrawal page, Local transfer option available for Bangladeshi trader, please go on withdrawal page https://secure.instaforex.com/en/withdrawals after that you will get that option...
      Hmmm yeah, now that I think back I did see that option (Local transfer in Bangladesh).
      @Interlock, you should be able to use that option.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (11-14-2017), Interlock (11-15-2017), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast