• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Want Your Withdrawal Processed Fast? READ THIS!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,759 Times in 7,782 Posts

Default Want Your Withdrawal Processed Fast? READ THIS!

After you make profit from bonus account you would want to withdraw your profit and sometimes you have to wait for days for it to come to your bank account. So this guide will help you if you want to make a fast withdrawal. Here's what you should do:

1. Contact me even before making the withdrawal. Why? So I can help you before you get into trouble. We value our members who are active in this trading journal section because you showed good stuff and inspire others and give tips to other people I will give you advice before you make withdrawal maybe even help during the process. I can't guarantee any result but I will be able to clear some path and make the process faster (hopefully). By the way, I'm online during Sunday to Friday and I'm off dung Saturday. You only need to do this step once only so for the subsequent withdrawals (2nd, 3rd and so on) you don't have to contact me anymore.

2. Use local transfer if available. Why? Local transfer means your withdrawal will be processed by Introducing Brokers or any other party that is involved directly with InstaForex and so you can contact them directly to let them know that you made a withdrawal. Also, put the link to your trading journal so that they know who you are.

3. Chat with them using the info that you can see on the withdrawal request like the picture above. I used WhatsApp to chat.

4. your money will come to you fast.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 09-30-2017 at 02:09 PM.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,827 Times in 927 Posts

Bro i think you have not seen properly on withdrawal page, Local transfer option available for Bangladeshi trader, please go on withdrawal page https://secure.instaforex.com/en/withdrawals after that you will get that option...
      I have seen it, brother. I have talked with a local bank about this transaction. They told me that they can't help me in this case because it is risky for them. Have you ever contacted any bank for this transaction bro?
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    4. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-27-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha is a name known to all Eneregha is a name known to all Eneregha is a name known to all Eneregha is a name known to all Eneregha is a name known to all Eneregha is a name known to all Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      343.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

These my first time of working here, I believe by the end of the month I will receive bonus into my trading account which is active and fully verified, if I make money with the help of the forum i will follow your suggest just to make sure that my withdrawal come to me on time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is just really nice PongsakornFX is just really nice PongsakornFX is just really nice PongsakornFX is just really nice PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      I have seen it, brother. I have talked with a local bank about this transaction. They told me that they can't help me in this case because it is risky for them. Have you ever contacted any bank for this transaction bro?
      I have never see this kind of problem with a big business. If what you say is true then I think it's very good to go with the provider InstaForex and make it remove that option so the people in this forum will not get confuse for this matter. Sharing information is very good but must also act on it to make it better.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

TAREKFADEL is an unknown quantity at this point TAREKFADEL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

great. I hope that many of us will use local transfer. But then, if they are not comfortable to use local transfer, then they can use payment processors like Skrill or Neteller. By the way, thanks for the tips mate. I hope that you can make big profits and

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TAREKFADEL For This Useful Post:

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Yeehaw

qmikpl has a spectacular aura about qmikpl has a spectacular aura about qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

great. I hope that many of us will use local transfer. But then, if they are not comfortable to use local transfer, then they can use payment processors like Skrill or Neteller. By the way, thanks for the tips mate. I hope that you can make big profits and
      Skrill and neteller are the two best and safest options of all trader. I withdraw my profit once a month on my neteller account and it only takes a few hours for my transaction to be completed. So far, I have not had any problems using neteller since the verified account is at the highest level.
      That is my Choices....LIEN

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-20-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-27-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1593.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      After you make profit from bonus account you would want to withdraw your profit and sometimes you have to wait for days for it to come to your bank account. So this guide will help you if you want to make a fast withdrawal. Here's what you should do:

1. Contact me even before making the withdrawal. Why? So I can help you before you get into trouble. We value our members who are active in this trading journal section because you showed good stuff and inspire others and give tips to other people I will give you advice before you make withdrawal maybe even help during the process. I can't guarantee any result but I will be able to clear some path and make the process faster (hopefully). By the way, I'm online during Sunday to Friday and I'm off dung Saturday. You only need to do this step once only so for the subsequent withdrawals (2nd, 3rd and so on) you don't have to contact me anymore.

2. Use local transfer if available. Why? Local transfer means your withdrawal will be processed by Introducing Brokers or any other party that is involved directly with InstaForex and so you can contact them directly to let them know that you made a withdrawal. Also, put the link to your trading journal so that they know who you are.

3. Chat with them using the info that you can see on the withdrawal request like the picture above. I used WhatsApp to chat.

4. your money will come to you fast.
      Nice thread good explanation is very valuable and you come from the same country as me
      and I have experience about wwithdraw, I made profits from the reward battle contest facebook instaforex $ 50 prize, and when I make a withdrawal just like what is on your picture and I was rejected, so I used skrill wd $120 and success.
      and profits $145 have been reduced due violation of rules NO TRADING NEWS stupid of me

so making a profit withdrawal from the forum bonus by using the method of local bank transfer is allowed.
      maybe next month if I get a profit I'll try.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-27-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Benzone will become famous soon enough Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for this piece of advise, i guess it will go a long way to help those that this mode of payment is appropriate for. The need to cash fast is not only encouraging but equally motivating.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-03-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,505 Times in 759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      Nice thread good explanation is very valuable and you come from the same country as me
      and I have experience about wwithdraw, I made profits from the reward battle contest facebook instaforex $ 50 prize, and when I make a withdrawal just like what is on your picture and I was rejected, so I used skrill wd $120 and success.
      and profits $145 have been reduced due violation of rules NO TRADING NEWS stupid of me

so making a profit withdrawal from the forum bonus by using the method of local bank transfer is allowed.
      maybe next month if I get a profit I'll try.
      nice article bro, i actually have been having difficulties in making withrawer in the forum, since i cant make withdraw of 100 usd via bitcoin, and i have been using for a while, but due to rice in bitcoin ,i will have to make withdraw of around 150usd before it can be successful

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-03-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty will become famous soon enough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you sir
      It is a very good and essential post for every trader. we want to earn money in forex trade so we trying to play it batter. so when we can make our profit in this business then we want to withdraw faster in our bank account. but when we want to withdraw our profit in instaforex then we cant withdraw our profit in same day. its take 2-3 days for payment. but you are giving good way to withdraw our money very faster in this broker.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-21-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018)

21. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,190 Times in 455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      I have never had any issues with withdrawal really, because from inception I have always used local transfer which had proven to be very fast, in the times I experience delay, the maximum is three working days, other times it is within one day, thanks for the heads up Phantomrader79.
      I also, never experienced any delay in withdrawal through the local transfer as it takes within 5 to 15 minutes except now that is taking more than a day without any action. I hope there is a reason for such delay but I wish I know as well.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4