• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mian Naseer's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is a glorious beacon of light Mian Naseer is a glorious beacon of light Mian Naseer is a glorious beacon of light Mian Naseer is a glorious beacon of light Mian Naseer is a glorious beacon of light Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      249 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Mian Naseer's - Trading journal

I start trading in Real account some weeks ago. i have make very little profit which i want to share with you. i made 100% profit of my capital in few days.
      Have a look!
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

balut (10-01-2017), Black Mamba (09-30-2017), dzin4aans (09-30-2017), FlyingShark (10-01-2017), GENERAL (09-30-2017), GhostMode (10-26-2017), Kalex (10-01-2017), Mkape (10-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-12-2017), Soldier (09-30-2017), Star_amin (10-01-2017), Vaisaak (10-01-2017), zahid4x (10-01-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2330 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,713 Times in 536 Posts

Welcome mate and may you find this to be a helpful way to increase your familiarity with the market and your experience. be sure to add your journal to your signature and share some charts with us so we can see what means of trading you use to reach your trading decisions.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

“If not us, then who? If not now, then when?”

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-30-2017), dzin4aans (09-30-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,279 Times in 837 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      I start trading in Real account some weeks ago. i have make very little profit which i want to share with you. i made 100% profit of my capital in few days.
      Have a look!
      This is a great news to hear as you made 100% profit in a few days of trading the market. I wish you more of this performance to sustain and control till end.

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-30-2017), dzin4aans (09-30-2017), Waqar Arif (11-28-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1084 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Have a look!
      well done brother , i think if you walk with this steps every month you will reach your dream behind your trading forex , and i will be from your followers to see your updates , finally i need to see your strategy you use it to make this great profit and explains it with details .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to GENERAL for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-30-2017), dzin4aans (09-30-2017), Waqar Arif (11-28-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,166 Posts

Have a look!
      Welcome to the trading journal section mate,
      Let me help you out here bro, As your capital is very low so you need to focus on gradually increasing your capital, what i will suggest you is not to close those trades that are in profits, just move your stop to break even when you have lets say 25 tp 40 pips in a particular trade, that way you can make good profit out of small account

BEST OF LUCK!

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-30-2017), Vaisaak (10-01-2017), Waqar Arif (11-28-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,832 Times in 5,194 Posts

Welcome Mian Naseer to trading journal section Great to see you here with everyone on this amazing and super active section. I see youve done some epic trading already and made solid profits from your small capital which means you can do it with a bigger balance too. So my wish to you is that you trade well, make some nice consistent profits and I see many green trades in the coming time Looking forward to your trading journal!

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Mian Naseer (10-01-2017), Vaisaak (10-01-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2007 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,095 Times in 859 Posts

Have a look!
      Welcome to the journal section Mian Naseer and congrats on your (probably) first real profits in the market. I know how refreshing and exciting it can be making those profits... . While I commend your dexterity and agility on the charts, I advise that you scale down your risk a bit ( this will inevitably lessen the magnitude of profits you can make). The reason I recommend that is that a profit of 100% within a few days (from experience ) is too high ! Obviously you have a good strategy, but you need to grow sustainably.[COLOR="Silver"]

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7133 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,546 Times in 2,748 Posts

Welcome to this journal section bro ,nice to see you made such good profit ,hope you can continue your performance in a consistent manner .I hope from next time you would give details analysis on every trade order you open.

Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

Waqar Arif (11-28-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,072 Times in 437 Posts

Have a look!
      Very good job. Opening a journal of your own is a great idea to share your knowledge and current practice to be helpful for newbies. I bid you good luck and have a great month of green pips.

Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Star_amin For This Useful Post:

Vaisaak (10-01-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5460 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,232 Times in 2,479 Posts

Mian Naseer

Please kindly provide any insight regarding your trading system and money management if you don't mind. Just a friendly reminder to avoid being too aggressive on profit taking like 100% and then withdraw it because the finance and antifraud department may flagged you of being abusive of bonus. Good luck.

Thanks  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

Waqar Arif (11-28-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast