• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: koplak_com's trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default koplak_com's trading journal

in trading I always use the entry with candle Engulfing power. when there is an area that is breakout support or resistant usually I use the candle. or RBS and SBR areas. this is one of the Engulfing that happened. use the size of the lot in accordance with the capital
      Attached Images  

2. lamborghini
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 793 Posts

This is a good news to hear about another trader with the skills of engulfing candlestick. You are really welcome to the house of journal. Do you have any predefined ratio for your risk to reward sequence?

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

adewale (10-03-2017), Black Mamba (10-03-2017), GhostMode (02-28-2018), koplak_com (10-09-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (01-17-2018), simisola (10-03-2017), zahid4x (10-03-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,165 Posts

Welcome to the trading journal section mate,

Candlestick patters are always very powerful and reliable specially if they are developed near zones, what other patterns of candlestick you are using besides engulfing??

My favorite ones are piercing, englufing, inside bar, pin bar

Best of Luck
      Last edited by Black Mamba; 10-03-2017 at 02:18 PM.

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

adewale (10-03-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (10-03-2017), fembizz (10-03-2017), koplak_com (10-09-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (01-17-2018), simisola (10-03-2017), zahid4x (10-03-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,875 Times in 3,099 Posts

Welcome to the trading journal, but the title of your thread is not English or am I missing something here, I think you should edit it so that someone does not get confused about it, engulfing bar trading strategies are wonderful, but only on higher time frame though.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Black Mamba (10-03-2017), fembizz (10-03-2017), koplak_com (10-09-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (01-17-2018), simisola (10-03-2017), zahid4x (10-03-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,431 Times in 707 Posts

very nice choice being trading with candlestick pattern, it's most used in forex trading and has high win rate, but we still need some explanation about how do you choose your currencies pairs, what's about your target, do you use fix pips or support and resistance to exit your trades.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Black Mamba (10-03-2017), koplak_com (10-09-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (01-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,668 Times in 2,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koplak_com View Post
      in trading I always use the entry with candle Engulfing power. when there is an area that is breakout support or resistant usually I use the candle. or RBS and SBR areas. this is one of the Engulfing that happened. use the size of the lot in accordance with the capital
      Welcome to this journal section bro.. btw i am not understand about your headline.. i see you will also use candle stick for entry in the market, i also like that, i hope from you i will get more information... best of luck..

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Black Mamba (10-03-2017), fembizz (10-03-2017), koplak_com (10-09-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (03-06-2018), simisola (10-03-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,537 Times in 2,913 Posts

Welcome to this awesome section mate, your system is cool, if you can spot engulfing patterns and trade them with the trend most of the time, you will make good profit from this business, its nice knowing that more people are willing to share their wealth of experience with us here.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Black Mamba (10-03-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (03-06-2018), zahid4x (10-03-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,065 Times in 437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koplak_com View Post
      Welcome in our lovely and most current epic section in the forum. I am so happy that you have opened a journal after a very long time. Keep it updated with your trade entries and exits with charts explanation and your journal will be educational for all members in the forum.

About the Engulfing power technique, try to notice if the engulfing candle has broken the support or resistance zones to place a entry. It is for safety okay? Don't take it otherwise and wish you lots of green pips.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

koplak_com (10-09-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (03-06-2018), zahid4x (10-03-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,757 Times in 715 Posts

Hello @koplak_com, you are welcome to this wonderful, rich and enlightening journal section. I look forward to learning more about your system which, from what I can infer, is a simple system. I can also see that you are a naked chart trader. I believe naked chart strategies are among the strongest in our profession because they do not process or filter the data in any way. I'm eager to know more about your methods.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (03-06-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 664 Posts

Welcome to the trading journal section, my friend! This is the right steps to improve ourselves as we can look back at our trade and figure out what makes us stong/weak. And congratulation for creating this trading journal thread. I'm confident you will be able to be a successful trader. Keep working hard and you will reap your reward.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-04-2017), Robinmelodic (03-06-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast