• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Let's Build A Strong Forex Community...Introduce Yourself Here

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello members,known as Benzone from Nigeria, with less than 5 years experience in trading,I am always off and on,preferred naked trading,based solely on my analysis.I visit this site almost everyday since i joined thirsting for knowledge.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), bidyut (01-17-2018), dzin4aans (12-23-2017), NikitaBelle (12-24-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-16-2018), sonibark (12-26-2017), STAR trader (05-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

UberTrade will become famous soon enough UberTrade will become famous soon enough UberTrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nice to meet everyone here!

I'm Lukas from Europe.
      I know this forum from FB. Started trading forex not too long ago. I hope I can find some good stuff from the people in here.
      Welcome to the world of conservative trading!

4. The following 8 users say Thank You to UberTrade for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), bidyut (01-17-2018), dzin4aans (01-16-2018), MartyFish (01-16-2018), NikitaBelle (01-16-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-16-2018), STAR trader (05-19-2018), zeeshaa (01-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Introducing myself with all traders.

Hello dear
      my name is chakrabarty
      my facebook id name is Pallab Chakroborti
      I am a unemployment boy right now so i am working is forex trading business. I am from Bangladesh. i have completed post graduation with Accounting in National University. i like forex trade business because it is a very good earning way for me.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), bidyut (01-20-2018), dzin4aans (01-21-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018), STAR trader (05-19-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow! Am glad to found myself in a forum like this of course I really found it interesting and helpful, am Besty from the great country call Nigeria, and I have been trading forex market for quite four years now but as for a year I have not be paying or taking forex trade seriously, due to lack of experience and knowledge about forex business which really causes me a lot of disaster and frustration, which make me to give it a break. Now I believe am back for good....

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Baddo1 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-28-2018), NikitaBelle (03-01-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-02-2018), STAR trader (05-19-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley is a name known to all mikehenley is a name known to all mikehenley is a name known to all mikehenley is a name known to all mikehenley is a name known to all mikehenley is a name known to all mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

nice to meet all of you guys,
      Mike here from Philippines, forum id mikehenley, I've been in this business for almost 2 years now, In my first year of trading, after about 2months demo, I've shortcut my way and go live, and guess what I've burn about 2 micro account, I am jumping in and out of trade looking and finding different strategies that would fit my trading style, a lot of emotional trading, emotional stress and over trading has happen to me, no plan at all, skip the risk/reward and proper money management, I feel the hype of earning fast in forex but actually the reality is not, but above all of that struggles, I've learned, I got the strategy that I want and fit my style.
      I am trading Price Action/Naked Chart for a year now and so far a lot of improvement has happen already for me, I focus only on the daily chart time frame.
      I am aiming to be the Forex Sniper of the Philippines, and later be a full time trader and resign from the corporate world.
      I am currently doing forex trading part time, I do have an 8-5 job as a "Manufacturing Engineer"..
      My goal is to develop my self to be the best trader that I can be and money will be just a secondary,
      I am targeting also to publish my blog related to my Journey on Forex with the Sniper Trading Approach that could help other aspiring traders here in Philippines and be able to help them do not experience my struggle before.
      Hope I can help and share also some of my trading strategies here, basically in my journal and I will be glad if you could help and share also your input and insight..
      Again, nice to meet you all and lets aim to be a successful trader.
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-28-2018), NikitaBelle (03-01-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-02-2018), STAR trader (05-19-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      879.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,740 Times in 743 Posts

Hi

I am from Pakistan i have been trading since 2015 currently i don't have any other job so i am trying to do Forex trading seriously i am try to learn naked trading but currently i am trading on divergence and convergence strategy and harmonic ABCD retrenchment I like to trade on all fast moving pairs and hate slow pairs due to their slow move
      For complete details review my journals post on daily basis

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-28-2018), kammraz (05-22-2018), NikitaBelle (03-01-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-02-2018), STAR trader (05-19-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good for us to introduce ourselves here of course it is an opportunity for us to know and make new friends here, which will help us in our trading career.
      Well am Henry aka Baddo1,
      From Nigeria,
      Have been in forex trade for the past 3 years.
      Of which it is not easy to do because am really still struggling to survive in my trade.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Baddo1 for this useful post.

balut (05-20-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), dzin4aans (03-31-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-02-2018), STAR trader (05-19-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

STAR trader is an unknown quantity at this point STAR trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi everyone!

I'm Mark from Australia.

I currently have a day job, married and blessed with a child. I haven't been trading for too long, now is my 3rd year in this business but I'm still trying to learn from many good traders. I hope I can be consistently profitable in forex trading. What I like is price action trading because it seems to make more sense to me than others that I've come across so far. I see that in here people have active thread full of live trade and screen shot which is very good to proof that you're a real person/trader.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to STAR trader for this useful post.

balut (05-20-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), dzin4aans (05-21-2018), kammraz (05-22-2018)

17. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi all.
      My ID is mEz DA WHIZ (same ID on Facebook) and I'm from Nigeria.
      I started trading since December 2013, and joined this forum in March 2014 (though not very active then) I've been largely self taught and have blown 3 accounts.

I stopped trading for a while between 2015 and early 2018 (and was away from the forum during that period) and just restarted again.

I trade price action with 20 EMA, I trade with trends and trade off pullbacks to swing points. I also trade breakouts.

I've got a day job which (frequently runs for 24 hours, and) keeps me very busy and away from the forum and from trading. It's cool though because I have the opportunity to save some Ives and touch others in a special way. Guess what kind of job it is!

Sorry my intro came in late!
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), dzin4aans (05-22-2018), kammraz (05-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7