• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Dzin4aans ~ GBP/USD, EUR/USD, GOLD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY and USD/CAD weekly analysis

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,625 Times in 5,119 Posts

Name:  GOLD weekly.png
Views: 23
Size:  64.1 KB
      I keep the eye on the GOLD chart for days now. And this is weekly chart on GOLD. Volume was falling 4 weeks in a row and market was rising since then. Now 4 straight weeks up and this week, it was moving up and volume went up too because market participants returned. This is very convincing for GOLD to break higher if we see further increase in volume. However 1330 level can also prove to be somewhere a turning point in GOLD if it fails to go through the previous high level. But since we are in a rising trend for quite some time, I somewhere feel that this January can be a break out month for GOLD because like I described before, January is strong month for GOLD and has started this time again on a strong note.

Name:  GBPJPY weekly.png
Views: 14
Size:  54.8 KB
      Name:  GBPUSD weekly.png
Views: 13
Size:  48.6 KB

GBP/USD and GBP/JPY weekly charts. Very similar, both poised to rally. GBP/JPY has already managed to move above the 153 level whereas GBP/USD has still about 100 pips to break above 1.3620 level. The move above this level can be very violent if it happens and if it does, I think market really wants to push it to 1.38 and further around the pre-BREXIT levels. Notice the weekly candles have been small, but if the break happens, the weekly candle can be pretty big one... That is the nature of the market and I bet there are many orders to be filled above that 1.3620 level.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

loveyo (01-07-2018), zahid4x (01-08-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Name:  GOLD chopp.png
Views: 12
Size:  32.6 KB
      If GBP/USD and GBP/JPY havent done much today, GOLD neither. And for GOLD that is a bit worrying. This choppy sideline movement remind me of previous similar situation a few months ago when it rallied hard, then chopped for a while and then retraced lower. So for now I keep caution and I think investors are a bit tired of rally too so watch for some minor correction on GOLD to think of a re-enter long maybe. But if it goes back above 1320 then keep buying it because its not stopping there yet.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

deathstar (01-13-2018), zahid4x (01-08-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  GOLD sell pressure.png
Views: 10
Size:  57.9 KB
      Very difficult situation on GOLD. Despite the fact that it has tumbled down today to 1310 level it still finds support there and cant break any lower. I would make sense it reaches 1295 before a rally up but the pace is slow now on GOLD. I have this sell order since 1315 but at the moment GOLD is pretty flat so patience is important now but I am ready to close the order in minimal loss as soon as possible.

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  GBPUSD range.png
Size:  70.3 KB
      pound is in right range now between 1.36 and 1.35 and today multiple attempts to fall through 1.35 were rejected. I have short on GBPUSD from 1.3535 level but it looks like this short setup does not accelerate and might actually go up and that is why I will look to close it with no loss or minimal loss so just to be sure I am not on wrong side since remember this is an uptrend and strong move upward still and I am expecting a breakout on this pair anytime soon towards 1.38.

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  GOLD big moves.png
Views: 11
Size:  48.1 KB
      GOLD has moved today A LOT and has touched both 1307 and 1327 levels, both above some previous high or low level. That is big move and definitely it has been unpredictable with this and has caught many off guard and into stop losses. the question though is where it is going next, right now price sits at 1317 and 4h chart has closed bearish. it might stay ranging and might sell off, we will see in the coming sessions but a daily close will be interesting for sure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

deathstar (01-13-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  GOLD rally.png
Size:  32.1 KB
      GOLD has moved today big time. ON Wednesday we had this very strange move up and down and I have outlined the choppy price action that convinced me that GOLD is poised to rally. It moved out, then profit takers took it down and got out of their last sell orders and yesterday it clinched closer to the top of the range of 1327 level and today big break out higher. Notice it did come down at the news of USD CPI but another wave of profit taking and getting out of shorts happened there and it is free to rally further. Now next stop is 1355 level and if that is no big resistance, and with this speed it might not be, then 1380 level can be reached in next few weeks. Patience here will be highly rewarded.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

deathstar (01-13-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  GOLD daily update.png
Views: 7
Size:  60.4 KB
      GOLD is falling today and correcting. Maybe 1344 is the new top for gold and this is a move lower? if its true I think 1260 is the target it can go but it will take some weeks for sure. So clearly I wont rush into making a decision before day closes and then most likely a weekly close will be important to judge whether this is a top and correction lower or just a minor profit taking activity.

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  GOLD moves A LOT!.png
Views: 8
Size:  44.7 KB
      GOLD has moved a lot today and rally to 1340 and then sell off to 1326 is just remarkable and I cant see past this. However this is very terrible news for any long positions I have, surely I have locked them to break even with small profit to cover any swaps that have been applied but after this strong move down, it is very unlikely it will find strong buyers soon and very likely it can also go down to 1300 level...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

time void (01-19-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  GOLD.png
Views: 5
Size:  46.4 KB
      GOLD very very flat today and we have barely seen any volatility last 12 hours on GOLD. No one wants to get long on this metal but also good news is that no one is taking profits ahead of weekend. This does make me confident that next week buyers can show up and if GOLD ends this day positive its going to be good. but i have locked in my trades below this weeks low, if price gets to there, it is likely to correct even lower.

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  gbpusd does not stop.png
Views: 4
Size:  56.4 KB
      GU movement is really strong and it seems it has no resistance up there, it just moves to new high and stays there. Maybe I have entered my short way too soon and it feels very bad because last 2 times it went above 1.39 it got sold heavily by market and third time is the charm and it is not but I have..

Name:  GOLD uncertainty.png
Views: 6
Size:  45.4 KB
      GOLD seems to fail to find any direction whats so ever. such flat market action within 60-70 pips is frustrating and sometimes I feel bad when I am in such market movement. But then the storm can come any time and it will move one or another way. I have been bullish on GOLD but recent struggles to move anywhere up have brought up doubts about the strong move anywhere and we will see how it goes, daily close important for GOLD and of course for GU to see what happens next.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

union12 (01-23-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 9 ... LastLast