• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Sniper Contest (by InstaForex)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,869 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      Thanks a lot for noticing me. Yeah I'm participating again in this contest. I've made only small profit from my previous trades. Not able to do anything significant trading at this moment. I'll try to look at good opportunity to trade. Yesterday I've opened EJ but didn't able to make any good profit. Today I've just tried to exit from the orders with small profit. I'll update here if I get any good entry later. Yesterday I've also traded in GJ pair, I had a sell order but didn't hold the pair for long. I've exited quickly after getting 34 to 35 pips, so missed some nice pips there. Anyways I'll try to make a good entry later and try to elaborate it in details. I've a small withdrawal in my bonus account i.e. about $20 bucks, so after receiving the amount I'll resume my trade there. So at this time I'm not trading in any real account. My current account status in Sniper contest account:

Attachment 74286
      That is fine still, because not all the time we can catch all the moves I remember few Sniper contests where I missed big moves by closing trade in 100 pip but later realizing that it moves another 100 or even 200 pips Mainly this has happened on GJ pair because its fast, its cruel and crushing sometimes with the volatility
      Best of luck mate with your Sniper trading and real money trading!

2. FB
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

bidyut (02-15-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      864.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,959 Times in 1,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      That is fine still, because not all the time we can catch all the moves I remember few Sniper contests where I missed big moves by closing trade in 100 pip but later realizing that it moves another 100 or even 200 pips Mainly this has happened on GJ pair because its fast, its cruel and crushing sometimes with the volatility
      Best of luck mate with your Sniper trading and real money trading!
      Yeah that is right. Sometimes it is better to exit with small profit because of high volatility nature of GJ pair. GJ is a good pair for contest and we can grab too many pips if we can predict it correctly. Last week I've able to grab good pips in a single go. In previous contests I've seen your good performance. You've done an exceptional job and I think you're good at trading in this particular pair. I'm trying to experiment with the pair in contest account. It is true that if it goes against our position then it can give us huge losses in case we do not use SL into our trades. Thanks a lot for your best wishes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-15-2018)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Yeah that is right. Sometimes it is better to exit with small profit because of high volatility nature of GJ pair. GJ is a good pair for contest and we can grab too many pips if we can predict it correctly. Last week I've able to grab good pips in a single go. In previous contests I've seen your good performance. You've done an exceptional job and I think you're good at trading in this particular pair. I'm trying to experiment with the pair in contest account. It is true that if it goes against our position then it can give us huge losses in case we do not use SL into our trades. Thanks a lot for your best wishes.
      Yes mate, for me it was mainly two ways. Either I got it right from the very start of the week or not If I got the right movement and ride it, good amount of pips can be collected. But sometimes when market is ranging on GJ and moving 100 pip up and then down, then its very tricky to know exactly when to enter or exit it. This is the most crucial part in this Sniper contest, to catch the first moves right and big time to target for win

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

bidyut (02-17-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      864.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,959 Times in 1,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Yes mate, for me it was mainly two ways. Either I got it right from the very start of the week or not If I got the right movement and ride it, good amount of pips can be collected. But sometimes when market is ranging on GJ and moving 100 pip up and then down, then its very tricky to know exactly when to enter or exit it. This is the most crucial part in this Sniper contest, to catch the first moves right and big time to target for win
      Yeah that is a great way to deal with Sniper contest. I've also experienced that if we can do well in the very beginning of the week then it becomes more easier for us to compete with top competitors. Last week I've not able to do anything significant. So it ended without giving me any profit. I'll participate again next week and try to find good opportunity to enter. Actually there is no loss in participating in the contests. If we do well then there are good chances to get good prize amount. Even we lose in the contest at least we can gain some good experience. Its nice to have your valuable suggestions on the contest. I'm trying to build some good confidence and also some good interest in InstaForex contests. Have a great weekend to you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-18-2018)

10. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Yeah that is a great way to deal with Sniper contest. I've also experienced that if we can do well in the very beginning of the week then it becomes more easier for us to compete with top competitors. Last week I've not able to do anything significant. So it ended without giving me any profit. I'll participate again next week and try to find good opportunity to enter. Actually there is no loss in participating in the contests. If we do well then there are good chances to get good prize amount. Even we lose in the contest at least we can gain some good experience. Its nice to have your valuable suggestions on the contest. I'm trying to build some good confidence and also some good interest in InstaForex contests. Have a great weekend to you.
      Yes its a great experience and confidence booster. Have you noticed we often end with nice profit on Sniper contest? Whenever I took part, I ended with some profits. Its like weekly trading and its low risk trading, just 5 dollar per pip maximum and usually trade goes into some profit by the end of the week. If we could do that every week in real money account, would be awesome Just have to close the positions before the week ends and start fresh every next week.

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10