• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Sniper Contest (by InstaForex)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mez Da Whiz View Post
      I always use my phone to register but have never seen any problems. Sometimes, when you click to submit it will appear it did not go, but when you scroll up you'll see the login details of the contest account. And then an email will be sent.
      I think it was because of captcha , when I tried to register with my phone there's no captcha and when I did it on PC, I filled the captcha and I registred successfully!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,223 Times in 4,957 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mez Da Whiz View Post
      I always use my phone to register but have never seen any problems. Sometimes, when you click to submit it will appear it did not go, but when you scroll up you'll see the login details of the contest account. And then an email will be sent.
      Once I filled all the details and click submit and didnt notice that it was submitted and thought, I need to do it again. Registered twice because of my mistake so we need to be careful with this one. Remember that multiple entries are not allowed in any contest

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018), cambiste (05-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

i have a question about the contest trading account. Is all the contest use 4 digit trading account or 5 digit trading account?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Once I filled all the details and click submit and didnt notice that it was submitted and thought, I need to do it again. Registered twice because of my mistake so we need to be careful with this one. Remember that multiple entries are not allowed in any contest
      It happened to me too I got 2 accounts, but if I'm not mistaken one of them was disabled
      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      i have a question about the contest trading account. Is all the contest use 4 digit trading account or 5 digit trading account?
      I think demo server works with 4 digits

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-25-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,223 Times in 4,957 Posts

The contest accounts are all in 4 digit trading account because its a demo account

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,059 Times in 618 Posts

There is no such restriction. You can open any account (4 decimal and 5 decimal)
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Gertrude For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-28-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12