Thread: Sniper Contest (by InstaForex)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

fxsniper17 is an unknown quantity at this point fxsniper17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is really another big window for instaforex trader to test their skill and chance of win a handsome money for investment. Contest accelerate seriousness in both learning and trading. Really grateful to instaforex for their amazing initiative. For me, contest are more interesting than demo trading.

2. FB
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to fxsniper17 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-17-2017)

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,444 Times in 4,161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      I would have to try out this contest again because i have already tried many times and gave up at the end of the day. This is because there are so many traders in Tens of thousands competing as well for the top 5 prices. Only trading with strong analysis and positive results with no losses for 5 days can be able to provide a chance for a trader to win even the 5th position in this great contest.
      What was your highest position you managed to achieve? When you decide to take part again, dont hesitate to let us know the results in this thread too
      And definitely take that challenge, sure there are many great traders but I believe you can get all the analysis right and fight for that top 5 too

Quote Originally Posted by fxsniper17 View Post
      This is really another big window for instaforex trader to test their skill and chance of win a handsome money for investment. Contest accelerate seriousness in both learning and trading. Really grateful to instaforex for their amazing initiative. For me, contest are more interesting than demo trading.
      Yeah definitely, the chance to get some epic prize as a result of weeks trading, its worth giving a shot Dont hesitate, register today for the next weeks contest and dont hesitate to ask any questions here about this amazing contest

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (10-18-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer will become famous soon enough Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think every traders should participate in Contests. our main purpose should be learn from Experienced Traders not to win the contests. we know that mostly Experienced Traders win the contests and their post and analysis are very useful for others.
      if we not win the prize then at least we can learn many good things and i think it is more important than prizes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian Naseer For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-17-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,388 Times in 1,079 Posts

It's really nice contest but to win is very difficult. I think proper analysis can bring success in Sniper contest. Thank you.
      Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday)

10. <a href=""> </a>
      I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,444 Times in 4,161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      It's really nice contest but to win is very difficult. I think proper analysis can bring success in Sniper contest. Thank you.
      Great results mate. You have ended week with great profits but yeah for contest it wont be quite enough. However take this experience positive - you made profits and did well, something learned and will be back next week right? I hope you and many others will take part in this amazing contest next week.
      Try to trade GBP/JPY more aggressively because I noticed many traders trade it due to most movement and profit opportunities

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

loveyo (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3