• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Win Lamborghini (By InstaForex)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      I think yeah, the 50% less minimum required deposit is worth having InstaForex club card. Have you checked out the other benefits for this card and also costs for it?
      Kindly visit this provided link for the information - https://www.instaforex.com/instaforex_club
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

cambiste (05-16-2018), dzin4aans (05-15-2018)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      is it true that if we are member of Instaforex Club Card we only need $500 deposit to register for this Lamborghini contest?
      That's a great privilege, so with 1000 dollar we can have 2 entries

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-16-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,954 Times in 5,418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      That's a great privilege, so with 1000 dollar we can have 2 entries
      Well, you would need to register 2 trading accounts AND 2 club card for you to do so but yes it is possible

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (05-16-2018), dzin4aans (05-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Well, you would need to register 2 trading accounts AND 2 club card for you to do so but yes it is possible
      I thought we can use one card for all our accounts, isn't it?

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-17-2018), moneygrows (05-21-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

For more information about contest rules, please kindly follow this link:
      https://www.instaforex.com/lamborghini-rules
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-17-2018), moneygrows (05-21-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,974 Times in 4,812 Posts

I do not own myself the InstaForex club card but I wonder, is it connected with all the accounts? Because for each account we open, we have unique client cabinet ( separate personal area) so If we get InstaForex Club card, logically its for that one account that we have it on. I searched on this but didnt find answer yet, I will take a look again soon to make sure

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

moneygrows (05-21-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      ----

Thanks

I do not own myself the InstaForex club card but I wonder, is it connected with all the accounts? Because for each account we open, we have unique client cabinet ( separate personal area) so If we get InstaForex Club card, logically its for that one account that we have it on. I searched on this but didnt find answer yet, I will take a look again soon to make sure
      You can request for the card again within this link - https://cabinet.instaforex.com/client/club_card_state
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,120 Times in 416 Posts

what i know is that when we apply for club card, it will be attached to the trading account we use when applyig from the cabinet. So if we want to use club card with other account then we need to apply new one.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-21-2018)

I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      what i know is that when we apply for club card, it will be attached to the trading account we use when applyig from the cabinet. So if we want to use club card with other account then we need to apply new one.
      1 card for 1 account.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-21-2018), moneygrows (05-21-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,954 Times in 5,418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude View Post
      1 card for 1 account.
      Maybe Instaforex can do 1 card for multiple account, just like we use one email address to open multiple trading account

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (Yesterday), dzin4aans (05-21-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast