• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8

Thread: Miss Insta Asia 2018 (by InstaForex)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,873 Times in 5,407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude View Post
      We also have our group, kindly visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/142690551230/
      Guys, here is your chance to be in the same group as the participants! Wow, that would be such an experience interacting with them live.

Great work by Instaforex, congrats!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (04-12-2018), dzin4aans (04-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Guys, here is your chance to be in the same group as the participants! Wow, that would be such an experience interacting with them live.

Maybe this will help voters to know the participants and to choose between them, because voting without knowing the participants isn't fair at all Ididn't give my vote yet, but I'll check them and maybe I'll vote for 2 or 3 girls

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-12-2018), moneygrows (04-13-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,937 Times in 4,802 Posts

Yeah definitely awesome opportunity I think by getting to know each participant, we also can share our vote more accurately and maybe not only rate the beauty itself but also the great and sharp mind behind the beauty

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (04-14-2018), moneygrows (04-13-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Have you guys joined?

Do share with us your Facebook link so we can add each other as friends too!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (04-14-2018), dzin4aans (04-13-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

You're very much welcome, don't forget to vote! http://miss-instaforex-asia.com/about/
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-25-2018)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude View Post
      You're very much welcome, don't forget to vote! http://miss-instaforex-asia.com/about/
      Yes guys, dont forget to show our support for the contestants in the Miss Instaforex Asia competition. Please cast your vote whenever possible

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (04-25-2018), dzin4aans (04-25-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes guys, dont forget to show our support for the contestants in the Miss Instaforex Asia competition. Please cast your vote whenever possible
      We've time until October 1st 2018 , so I'll wait more before giving my votes, I'll vote for the 3 top that I like more and the criteria isn't just about beauty

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-25-2018), Passionate Pisces (04-26-2018)

15. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      We've time until October 1st 2018 , so I'll wait more before giving my votes, I'll vote for the 3 top that I like more and the criteria isn't just about beauty
      Yes you are right! And also, the results of the Contest are published during 14 days after the internet voting is finished.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-26-2018), Passionate Pisces (04-26-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8