• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Insta Asia 2018 (by InstaForex)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Sis NikitaBelle & Passionate Pisces both can try this. We all will vote for them. Our super mods and other mods should encourage them to participate in this contest. We will try our level best to make them the winner.

Other female forum members should participate in this contest as well.
      Share Link please if both of them join Miss Insta contests.
      I and our whole village will support and sure Vote both of you!

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

azmassi (01-15-2018), bidyut (12-26-2017), dzin4aans (12-26-2017), Interlock (12-26-2017), moneygrows (12-26-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-26-2017)

3. lamborghini
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,404 Times in 5,388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Share Link please if both of them join Miss Insta contests.
      I and our whole village will support and sure Vote both of you!
      Yes, all of us should support any female members here who wishes to join the Miss Insta contest.

I'll get everyone i know to vote too!

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (01-15-2018), bidyut (12-26-2017), dzin4aans (12-26-2017), Interlock (12-26-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-26-2017), PongsakornFX (12-26-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow... this contest is for beautiful girls but i think there is a lot of beautiful trader in this forum because we have girl traders too.
      All we must do is to inform them about this contest and encourage for them to participate in this good contest.
      Prize is big too so it's very great for the girls.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-15-2018), dzin4aans (12-26-2017)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Its new year already and i am still waiting for the girls of MT5 forum to participate. My fingers are itchy already to click on the vote button!

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-24-2018), dzin4aans (01-03-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018), Warren Bafett (01-12-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,197 Times in 4,941 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Its new year already and i am still waiting for the girls of MT5 forum to participate. My fingers are itchy already to click on the vote button!
      I think we can invite our girlfriends or wife to join this contest too I wonder what will be their reaction. It is a lot of fame at that time but why hide the true beauty, right?

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-24-2018), moneygrows (01-12-2018), Warren Bafett (01-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

On December 1, 2017 in Moscow winners of the 8th season of the international pageant were honored at the grand ceremony which was sparkling with festive air ahead of the New Year.

All five winners arrived at the capital city of Russia to manifest their beauty and celebrate their triumph. Yulia Grebennik was declared the beauty queen of Miss Insta Asia 2017 and was presented with a great prize - $20,000 on her trading account. Interestingly, none of the winners has had trading experience on Forex. However, the girls expressed the intention to learn trading with InstaForex. Indeed, the girls have been already provided with the solid start-up capital. Let’s wish them good luck! Perhaps, after a while these girls will be memorable not only as the most beautiful participants of Miss Insta Asia 2017, but they will be well-known as successful traders.

Here is an announcement for all those who are eager to enter their names in the history of the popular online pageant and for admirers of female beauty from around the world. Let us remind you that registration for the next season of Miss Insta Asia has already kicked off. The prize pool of $45,000 is allocated for the 9th season in 2018.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-24-2018), dzin4aans (01-12-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-15-2018), Warren Bafett (01-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

On December 1, 2017 in Moscow winners of the 8th season of the international pageant were honored at the grand ceremony which was sparkling with festive air ahead of the New Year.

All five winners arrived at the capital city of Russia to manifest their beauty and celebrate their triumph. Yulia Grebennik was declared the beauty queen of Miss Insta Asia 2017 and was presented with a great prize - $20,000 on her trading account. Interestingly, none of the winners has had trading experience on Forex. However, the girls expressed the intention to learn trading with InstaForex. Indeed, the girls have been already provided with the solid start-up capital. Let’s wish them good luck! Perhaps, after a while these girls will be memorable not only as the most beautiful participants of Miss Insta Asia 2017, but they will be well-known as successful traders.

Here is an announcement for all those who are eager to enter their names in the history of the popular online pageant and for admirers of female beauty from around the world. Let us remind you that registration for the next season of Miss Insta Asia has already kicked off. The prize pool of $45,000 is allocated for the 9th season in 2018.
      Wow, beautiful girls...!

My heart is aching, seeing their beautiful face...can I pick one of them as my girlfriend? I have a massive crush on the winner, wow, Lady in red! hehehe
      I need to contact the winner so that I can offer her my services, I want to trade her $20k account and we will split the profits and I will teach her also how to trade.

Congratulations babes! You deserve the wins!
      No Guts No Glory!

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-24-2018), dzin4aans (01-12-2018), moneygrows (01-15-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-15-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,197 Times in 4,941 Posts

Wow, amazing to see all 5 winners Congratulations to them! $20k for first place is amazing result and truly inspiring money to start trading with. But the fact that they are not traders is very interesting and they all have a huge journey ahead of them I hope they will learn something from MT5Forum too one day

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-24-2018), moneygrows (01-15-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-15-2018)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Hopefully this year they can bring along the winner of Miss Insta Asia visiting our countries. Previously they did it with Liverpool FC football player and it was a nice experience for Instaforex clients and fans.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-24-2018), dzin4aans (01-15-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 539 Posts

Hopefully this year they can bring along the winner of Miss Insta Asia visiting our countries. Previously they did it with Liverpool FC football player and it was a nice experience for Instaforex clients and fans.
      I think its a great idea if Instaforex can do this. Just like Miss Universe, the winner will be touring all around the world doing humanitarian work. If they ever come to my country, i would love to take photos with them!

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-24-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-02-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast