• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of Forecasts (by InstaForex)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,705 Times in 7,114 Posts

Default Battle of Forecasts (by InstaForex)

InstaForex find us on Facebook

Apply your analytical skills or just equip yourself with a bit of luck and try to give the most accurate EURUSD forecast at the end of the working day and obtain $50 reward to you trading account!

Terms of the contest:

1. The contest is once a day, Monday through Friday.

The contest starts at 12:00 GMT and closes at 20:00 GMT (the forecasts sent later will not take part in the contest).

2. Anyone subscribed to https://www.facebook.com/instaforex can participate.

3. To participate in the contest, you need to publish your EURUSD four-digit quote forecast in the comments for the end of the session during the contest period. The comments that fall below the format will be deleted. It is prohibitted to edit your comment, if you changed your mind, you should delete your previous comment and publish a new one. The edited comments will be removed.

4. The first contestant to publish the most accurate forecast (5 pips accuracy maximum) becomes the winner. To determine the winner, we will use the 23:59 closing price at the terminal, InstaForex UK server.

5. Sharing the contest/campaign post on your timeline is mandatory for getting the prize. In case the participant’s forecast is accurate, but he has not shared the post, the prize will not be credited.

6. The reward is credited either in dollars or the currency of the winner’s account. It is impossible to withdraw the prize money but no restrictions are imposed on profit received over the amount of bonus. Attention: to get the reward, open a trading account using this link: https://secure.instaforex.com/open-a...&x=socialbonus

7. The money prize can only be funded to the trading accounts with the highest level of verification.

8. To get the prize money one should send his trading account number to the administration of the page (https://www.facebook.com/instaforex) with “Battle of Forecasts” note. In case of repeated win, the prize money is credited to the same trading account. The account can be changed once in two months.

9. In case the name in the profile of participant is different from the name in the trading account, the prize is not credited.

10. Should any traces of fraudulent activity(/ies) be found on the winner’s account and the Battle of forecasts contest or InstaForex trading regulations be violated.The administration reserves the right to deny crediting the prize or to cancel prize and profit made over the bonus without explaining the reason in case of detecting direct or indirect signs of abuse of the bonus funds; violation of the bonus program rules or trading regulation rules of the Company.

11. If the participant is suspected of trying to win by dishonest means, he will be disqualified.

12. The administration of InstaForex reserves the right to refuse the prize money crediting in case the customer accumulates the prize money on one or several trading accounts.

13. In case of winning, the repeated participation is permitted after two weeks.

14. The winner agrees that after any withdrawal from account his credited prize will be canceled in full.

15. The standard leverage for the bonus account shall be 1:100 and cannot be changed.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-22-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), Hotovaga (10-11-2017), Interlock (10-11-2017), loveyo (10-11-2017), NikitaBelle (10-11-2017), Passionate Pisces (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-13-2017), qlink (11-11-2017), sentosa (12-12-2017), union12 (12-18-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks to Admin and all other Moderators to start the Battle with the prize $50 reward everyday of Forecasts (by InstaForex) on EURUSD forecast. But I think that it will be so hard to analysis the forecast because sometimes the market can moves against the forecast. For this, we need a sample post how we can analyze the forecast of EURUSD forecast. With best regards.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotovaga for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-22-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-11-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-13-2017)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks

Here the proof from my facebook accounts:
      Spoiler Spoiler:

Trading account number: 8542331
      Investor password: cfvviUX
      Server: InstaForex USA2
      Unfortunately there is no trading activity in this month, because this account has been blown. lol

My technique is:
      Use small time frames when the time of contest will be closed.
      You can analysis and predict the market price more easily.
      "Can i see the futures for 1 minutes?"

Maybe Master trader dedy hari kurniawan will also add his facebook accounts here.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-22-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (10-13-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sick

Hala-Madrid is a splendid one to behold Hala-Madrid is a splendid one to behold Hala-Madrid is a splendid one to behold Hala-Madrid is a splendid one to behold Hala-Madrid is a splendid one to behold Hala-Madrid is a splendid one to behold Hala-Madrid is a splendid one to behold Hala-Madrid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i'm one of the winners of this contest, and i welcome you guys to join me but before that i recommend to read the rules and follow them carefully in order to get your prize, in the other hand i have i question for the moods : is it possible to have to 2 trading account one for social bonus and the other for mt5 forum and receive bonus in both of them in the same month ?
      Last edited by Hala-Madrid; 10-24-2017 at 01:00 AM.
      Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
      Albert Einstein

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Hala-Madrid for this useful post.

bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (10-24-2017), GhostMode (10-24-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-24-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-25-2017)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hala-Madrid View Post
      i have i question for the moods : is it possible to have to 2 trading account one for social bonus and the other for mt5 forum and receive bonus in both of them in the same month ?
      Yeah it is possible, you can trade with both accounts.
      Remember do not break the trading rules of Instaforex.
      Such as Trading balance.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-22-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (10-24-2017), NikitaBelle (10-24-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-25-2017)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,002 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hala-Madrid View Post

i'm one of the winners of this contest, and i welcome you guys to join me but before that i recommend to read the rules and follow them carefully in order to get your prize, in the other hand i have i question for the moods : is it possible to have to 2 trading account one for social bonus and the other for mt5 forum and receive bonus in both of them in the same month ?
      Please whats this I** FB contest all about?

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (10-24-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-24-2017), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Instaforex present daily contest of forecast on facebook.
      Actually this contest are so similar with our forum contest, that is the Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum.
      It's better if you go to read from the beginning and it's easy to understand how to participate the Facebook contest from Instaforex.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (11-10-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), GhostMode (10-24-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-25-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      The battle of forecasts is simple contest, we need to open our facebook first.
      Then we should open/ search Instaforex facebook page.

After we found it, Like Instaforex facebook page.
      Then search the battle of forecasts posts.

Like the posts, then post our price prediction.
      Today i will predict the price will close at 1.1661
      The last step is do not forgot to share the posts on our facebook page.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (11-10-2017), GhostMode (11-10-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-12-2017)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

A few days ago i tried to make a withdrawal with my facebook contest account. I don't know if there is a new rules about withdrawal. My bonus prize is cancelled after i do withdrawal. I have send PM's to Instaforex staff on facebook page to get confirmation but not yet get answer, i will update this posts soon.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-22-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (12-13-2017), normarster (12-12-2017), sentosa (12-12-2017)

19. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,057 Times in 472 Posts

how many times u won this contest? it is interesting but i am sorry your money was deleted. i hope it is misunderstanding. i wonder whether i can win this contest, i think i will give it a try. thank you.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (12-13-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-13-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast