• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Battle of Forecasts (by InstaForex)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      wow, congrats mate.
      I have a question, the prize is credited to your trading account attached to mt5 or you can get it to your own account ?
      You can transfer your prize to your trading account. But you can't attach to MT5.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-11-2018), bidyut (03-28-2018), dzin4aans (03-27-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-27-2018)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,924 Times in 6,516 Posts

Anyone who realizes that battle of forecast contest has no update since March 21st? Until now i can't found any contest from Instaforex facebook page. It's better to ask Admin facebook about this matter. I will update this contests later.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-11-2018), dzin4aans (04-11-2018), moneygrows (04-11-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Anyone who realizes that battle of forecast contest has no update since March 21st? Until now i can't found any contest from Instaforex facebook page. It's better to ask Admin facebook about this matter. I will update this contests later.
      If you have any questions concerning this or other Forex contests held by InstaForex Company you can send an e-mail to the Contest Administration at tournament@instaforex.com
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-11-2018), dzin4aans (04-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is there any clue about this matter sir?
      I see there is no contest held on Instaforex facebook till now.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

cambiste (04-18-2018), dzin4aans (04-17-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Jsmbugu will become famous soon enough Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A big Thanks to our forum and instaforex for this contest , it is a good opportunity for newbies to start trading with 50$ when they win in this everyday contest that mean you will have a chance everyday to get this offer and maybe make a big profit , so that sure i will try to get the 50 dollar and good luck for everybody .

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

cambiste (04-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Is there any clue about this matter sir?
      I see there is no contest held on Instaforex facebook till now.
      Looks like till now Admin Instaforex facebook not reply my private message.
      I've send email to tournament@instaforex.com few days ago but no reply yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmbugu View Post
      A big Thanks to our forum and instaforex for this contest , it is a good opportunity for newbies to start trading with 50$ when they win in this everyday contest that mean you will have a chance everyday to get this offer and maybe make a big profit , so that sure i will try to get the 50 dollar and good luck for everybody .
      If i have a business then i will use Social media to promote my own business because Social media is so crowded and most popular right now, i think it's appropriate to promote our business through social media because we can introduce and invite peoples more easily to join our business and communicate directly with them. Instaforex on Facebok held these contest since a few years ago, the contest it selves is so exciting as because it can help traders to improve their own analysis ability.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-18-2018), cambiste (04-18-2018), dzin4aans (04-18-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ is a jewel in the rough わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Looks like till now Admin Instaforex facebook not reply my private message.
      I've send email to tournament@instaforex.com few days ago but no reply yet.
      Oh, ok then we will wait your update sir.
      Why Instaforex stopped many interesting contests such as on forum and facebook.
      It is really bad news for all of us.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-19-2018)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,627 Times in 4,693 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Oh, ok then we will wait your update sir.
      Why Instaforex stopped many interesting contests such as on forum and facebook.
      It is really bad news for all of us.
      I am also eagerly waiting on the news about Facebook contest but about other contests, they were stopped but if you noticed, the bonuses for members every month increased due to new bonus system and was part of restructuration Thus we have many contests held on InstaForex every week, feel free to check out the other threads in this section for more information.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (04-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-19-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      I am also eagerly waiting on the news about Facebook contest but about other contests, they were stopped but if you noticed, the bonuses for members every month increased due to new bonus system and was part of restructuration Thus we have many contests held on InstaForex every week, feel free to check out the other threads in this section for more information.
      Yes, since a few weeks there's no post of the contest on facebook, I think this contest is suspended As you said Instaforex offers us many trading contests, so no problem if facebook contest isn't available anymore. But maybe they'll open it again , that's what we wish

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-19-2018)

20. FB
      I am:
      Busy

Thanks

I am happy with positive response from all of you but therefore i can not confirm the continuation of this contest before they reply my email with certainty and officially.
      Do not be sad, im sure Instaforex will have many variations of trading contests for everyone, i think Instaforex is revising their system in a better direction, as they did in the MT5 Forum with new bonuses system.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-19-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast