• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Big profit within short time by scalping

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      978.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,664 Times in 663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxiipus View Post
      scalping i think is a system hat suitable only for senior trader who has great skill especially in money management, when we do scalping most of the time our fear and greed will effect our emotion so much because in scalping we often use a bigger lot size, this will increase our risk in trading if we are not managing it really well
      By senior traders I believe you mean experienced traders yes, there is too much uncertainty involved in scalping and when one does not have that strong will to take care of his or her fears and greed, then losses unlimited is what it results in eventually.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (10-20-2017), loveyo (10-20-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bigani is just really nice bigani is just really nice bigani is just really nice bigani is just really nice bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1102.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      By senior traders I believe you mean experienced traders yes, there is too much uncertainty involved in scalping and when one does not have that strong will to take care of his or her fears and greed, then losses unlimited is what it results in eventually.
      I will say scalping is available to all traders,not only the senior or experienced traders,as long as we have the discipline and the focus,scalping requires a lot of paying attention to the market.so if you are not the type that have time to nurse a trade then scalping is not for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bigani For This Useful Post:

loveyo (10-20-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,396 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      I will say scalping is available to all traders,not only the senior or experienced traders,as long as we have the discipline and the focus,scalping requires a lot of paying attention to the market.so if you are not the type that have time to nurse a trade then scalping is not for you.
      Dear brother, It's true everybody can use scalping trading system but i think scalping very risky trading system. Without skills, experience and proper knowledge scalping system very risky. If you are expert trader then you may choose scalping trading system other wise newbie should avoid scalping trading system. Thank you.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

fembizz (10-20-2017), redchili (Yesterday)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bigani is just really nice bigani is just really nice bigani is just really nice bigani is just really nice bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1102.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Dear brother, It's true everybody can use scalping trading system but i think scalping very risky trading system. Without skills, experience and proper knowledge scalping system very risky. If you are expert trader then you may choose scalping trading system other wise newbie should avoid scalping trading system. Thank you.
      Nobody became an expert trader overnight,it took time of learning and practice to be a good trader,if a newbie wants to scalp they just have to go through the process of learning very well,scalping as a trading strategy is not any different from the others,it just requires good practice.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigani For This Useful Post:

fembizz (10-20-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      971.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      Nobody became an expert trader overnight,it took time of learning and practice to be a good trader,if a newbie wants to scalp they just have to go through the process of learning very well,scalping as a trading strategy is not any different from the others,it just requires good practice.
      You are indeed right as no trader is bound to employ a particular trading strategy in his or her course of trading the market but however, the truth is that not every concept or principle can be properly be handled professionally by new traders and which as well makes the scalping method more prone to high risk by them. I support experienced traders to handle scalping rather the newbies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

rajmak (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Innocent

redchili has a spectacular aura about redchili has a spectacular aura about redchili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      loveyo, scalping is a short way to make money but is risky too. We all are want to make profit within short time that is our big mistake. We should not scalp without proper knowledge because we can loss our capital easily. Scalping require deep market analysis, deep concentration to market, huge time and smart amount of capital. I think newbies should not scalping.

13. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rajmak has a spectacular aura about rajmak has a spectacular aura about rajmak has a spectacular aura about rajmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      516.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      You are indeed right as no trader is bound to employ a particular trading strategy in his or her course of trading the market but however, the truth is that not every concept or principle can be properly be handled professionally by new traders and which as well makes the scalping method more prone to high risk by them. I support experienced traders to handle scalping rather the newbies.
      I do agree with you dear fembizz, scalping is not good for new trader because making big profit within short time is not easy. I think 10 years trading experience needed for following scalping. Though high risk helps you to earn quick profit but it is acceptable when you have big capital. So, dream big and dare to fail.
      I believe in: Trading Innovation, Trading Planning and Performance

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5