• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 7753827 - EA-**.il

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Sergei Kirillov is an unknown quantity at this point Sergei Kirillov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 7753827 - EA-**.il

Hello dear investors,

EA-**.il is a new investment project - Automated trading system (EA)

low\medium aggression trading - max. drawdown 24% (historical, 2 years test)
      profit - 2%-13% per month (historical, 2 years test)

About the strategy in few words.. trend waves are our profit, and correction wave are our loss.

Minimum Investment - 20$
      Time - 2 or 3 months
      Your share - 60% or 65%

link https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...827#/advanced/

[IMG]https://widgets.i**db.com/widget.php?user=7753827&type=11&g=balance[/IMG]

Let's Make Money!
      Last edited by moneygrows; 10-12-2017 at 12:04 PM. Reason: edit title and add widget

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergei Kirillov For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (10-25-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear investors!

I want to draw your attention to the fact that the profitability of a trading strategy depends on the trend and its strength, and correction, in turn, is a loss.

In the report for the trading week, thus, it will be possible to observe the following picture:

-2%
      -1.5%
      -0.8%
      -2.2%
      -2.9%
      +11.6%

The explanation for this is the fact that all negative small deals are corrective waves, and one big positive deal is a trend. The reason for this is a low profit-factor, but at the same time, the account remains in profit and continues to grow.

Also I want to draw your attention to the important fact that the volume of lots does not increase after negative deals!
      The system always works with the same lot, it can increase proportionately the lot volume, but only after the balance on the account has grown, and no other way.

It is also important to pay attention to the presence of a "stop loss" function at a maximum value of 25% of the deposit amount. Thus, the system cannot lose more funds than 25% of the investment amount.

You do not have to worry, your money will work for you with acceptable risks!

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergei Kirillov For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (10-25-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is your PAMM active? I can't seem to open the link you provided, it's not working. Or you have not started the project yet?
      No Guts No Glory!

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello.

Yes, i started my project at 03/10/17,

this is my link: https://www.instaforex.com/ru/forex_...d/investments/
      Last edited by Sergei Kirillov; 10-25-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks  

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,654 Times in 5,495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sergei Kirillov View Post
      Hello.

Yes, i started my project at 03/10/17,

this is my link: https://www.instaforex.com/ru/forex_...827#/advanced/
      When you just copy paste a link from another source, please make sure the link is complete else it wont be working.

Thanks  

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,654 Times in 5,495 Posts

Active PAMM project and surpassed 45 days. Congratulations to you. Im moving this thread now to the main section. Good luck in your project.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

I just visited the monitoring table for this PAMM. It seems that the account balance is very low. Im not sure what you can do with only usd 6.41 as your trading capital. I think we need to wait for clarification from the manager.

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post 7753827 EA **

Dear investors Hello!

I ask you to look at account number 7753827,
      This account is running a robot from 17/12/29.
      The robot works on low time frame, 24/5 without pauses, except for closing trades on Friday before markets close. The robot's profits are trends and losses are corrections, and another important detail is that the robot opens trades with the same lot and it does not increase it after losses! only after profits.

In the pictures, you can clearly see the strategy – profits on trends and losses in corrections
      There is a theory that says trend will be stronger (profitable) than all the corrections together ... if it's true... We will make a lot of money!!!

A minimum investment in the robot is $ 20 and my commission is 35% \ 30% depending on the investment time.

Thanks for the attention
      Sincerely,
      Sergei

Thanks  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergei Kirillov For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-07-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sergei Kirillov View Post
      Dear investors Hello!

I ask you to look at account number 7753827,
      This account is running a robot from 17/12/29.
      The robot works on low time frame, 24/5 without pauses, except for closing trades on Friday before markets close. The robot's profits are trends and losses are corrections, and another important detail is that the robot opens trades with the same lot and it does not increase it after losses! only after profits.

In the pictures, you can clearly see the strategy – profits on trends and losses in corrections
      There is a theory that says trend will be stronger (profitable) than all the corrections together ... if it's true... We will make a lot of money!!!

A minimum investment in the robot is $ 20 and my commission is 35% \ 30% depending on the investment time.

Thanks for the attention
      Sincerely,
      Sergei
      what is the lotsize used by the robot and does it open many positions at one time? Im impressed to see a robot can run with small capital

Thanks  

13. Dragon
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      what is the lotsize used by the robot and does it open many positions at one time? Im impressed to see a robot can run with small capital

hello Borneo Scalper,

the robot open only one position, and the lot size is 0.01

Thanks  

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sergei Kirillov for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast