• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: 7753827 - EA-FX.il

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Sergei Kirillov is an unknown quantity at this point Sergei Kirillov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 7753827 - EA-FX.il

Hello dear investors,

EA-FX.il is a new investment project - Automated trading system (EA)

low\medium aggression trading - max. drawdown 24% (historical, 2 years test)
      profit - 2%-13% per month (historical, 2 years test)

About the strategy in few words.. trend waves are our profit, and correction wave are our loss.

Minimum Investment - 20$
      Time - 2 or 3 months
      Your share - 60% or 65%

link https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...827#/advanced/

Let's Make Money!
      Last edited by moneygrows; 10-12-2017 at 12:04 PM. Reason: edit title and add widget

2. Catch Forex
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergei Kirillov For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (10-25-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear investors!

I want to draw your attention to the fact that the profitability of a trading strategy depends on the trend and its strength, and correction, in turn, is a loss.

In the report for the trading week, thus, it will be possible to observe the following picture:

-2%
      -1.5%
      -0.8%
      -2.2%
      -2.9%
      +11.6%

The explanation for this is the fact that all negative small deals are corrective waves, and one big positive deal is a trend. The reason for this is a low profit-factor, but at the same time, the account remains in profit and continues to grow.

Also I want to draw your attention to the important fact that the volume of lots does not increase after negative deals!
      The system always works with the same lot, it can increase proportionately the lot volume, but only after the balance on the account has grown, and no other way.

It is also important to pay attention to the presence of a "stop loss" function at a maximum value of 25% of the deposit amount. Thus, the system cannot lose more funds than 25% of the investment amount.

You do not have to worry, your money will work for you with acceptable risks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergei Kirillov For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (10-25-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is your PAMM active? I can't seem to open the link you provided, it's not working. Or you have not started the project yet?
      No Guts No Glory!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello.

Yes, i started my project at 03/10/17,

this is my link: https://www.instaforex.com/ru/forex_...d/investments/
      Last edited by Sergei Kirillov; 10-25-2017 at 10:08 AM.

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,542 Times in 4,886 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sergei Kirillov View Post
      Hello.

Yes, i started my project at 03/10/17,

this is my link: https://www.instaforex.com/ru/forex_...827#/advanced/
      When you just copy paste a link from another source, please make sure the link is complete else it wont be working.

9. <a href=""> </a>
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,542 Times in 4,886 Posts

Active PAMM project and surpassed 45 days. Congratulations to you. Im moving this thread now to the main section. Good luck in your project.

Reply to Thread