• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Flip Coin Signal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,494 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      so people at the first time think forex is like your said is like a jackpot game
      My friend also wants to learn forex trading and I say hi bro you know 95% newbie in this battle lose and many of them suffer huge losses and don'tt come back anymore, so if you are willing to face the loss and accept it as a risk part. so I will teach you but if you are only interested in your mindset easily make money with a short time it is really wrong, and I don't want to teach you because if you lose you will blame me,
      Hahaha, they ran away after hearing that 95% of traders lose their money? Maybe you should not have started with that gory statistics but wait for them to learn first and after they have failed several times and still want to continue then they would decide which side of the market they want to belong, either the 5 percent successful traders or the 95 percent failures.

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), penuelophir (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1717.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,092 Times in 771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Hahaha, they ran away after hearing that 95% of traders lose their money? Maybe you should not have started with that gory statistics but wait for them to learn first and after they have failed several times and still want to continue then they would decide which side of the market they want to belong, either the 5 percent successful traders or the 95 percent failures.
      Most of the people I met in the past do not like anywhere where you are required to do some kind of work or invest enough amount of energy and hard work before you could start earning, but they need a place where you can be sleeping and money is made for you which is not the case here in the trading environment more especially when you are still a newbie.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

ajagbeolegba (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,644 Times in 2,664 Posts

@Batavia the mindset of those who don't trade forex is very bad, if they want to learn, all they are interested in is for you to skip to the part where you tell them how much they can make in a day for investing of a certain amount, they don't even want to know there is dangers in not understanding the business before trading.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

Batavia (12-10-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3201.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      well, it is better they know the truth as they want to start so they would be able to face reality. the fact that 95% fail in the business does not mean one cannot succeed. it only means that serious hard work has to be done, which most traders are not ready to do.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,057 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Most of the people I met in the past do not like anywhere where you are required to do some kind of work or invest enough amount of energy and hard work before you could start earning, but they need a place where you can be sleeping and money is made for you which is not the case here in the trading environment more especially when you are still a newbie.
      What you are explaining here is called laziness, no trader should engage in a thing like that. There is no beauty in being lazy, it will only affect what the trader is doing. We all have to do the hard work in the market and enjoy ourselves during the weekend. I also like to close for the day by 6 pm of my country time. Traders can trade well and rest if they planned things well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

Batavia (12-10-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,160 Times in 1,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      This set of people are best to be described as ritualistic, they want free money by folding their arms, it is sad how we see forex, because there are many who have this horid belief system even as we speak, forex is only for the lazy man they would say, is it not just to put on your data and click buy or sell as you are led.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Batavia (12-10-2017), Leonvic90 (12-07-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90 has much to be proud of Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,494 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      This set of people are best to be described as ritualistic, they want free money by folding their arms, it is sad how we see forex, because there are many who have this horid belief system even as we speak, forex is only for the lazy man they would say, is it not just to put on your data and click buy or sell as you are led.
      Hahaha this is so hilarious, how can someone have this thinking about forex, ignorance is really one problem that many traders face, this business is serious, if anyone understand the meaning of what it takes to do anything offline to earn money, it will be enough to put same effort or energy into forex trading.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-08-2017), Batavia (12-10-2017), simisola (12-09-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,644 Times in 2,664 Posts

Leonvic90 that is the fact, many traders can willingly do anything just to make money in real life but they are prepared to see forex trading as easy earning venture, that is in fact ridiculous and unhealthy, newbies have been jumping into this business blindly without a clear vision of how to trade with good profit.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), simisola (12-09-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,160 Times in 1,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Leonvic90 that is the fact, many traders can willingly do anything just to make money in real life but they are prepared to see forex trading as easy earning venture, that is in fact ridiculous and unhealthy, newbies have been jumping into this business blindly without a clear vision of how to trade with good profit.
      Newbies are convinced that forex is an easy profit making business, they are here to earn, having a clear vision is just like telling them to change their minds about what has motivated them into forex and quite unlikely that they will listen to your advice, only few may pay attention.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-10-2017), Leonvic90 (12-10-2017)

19. Forex Game
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading is the hardest place to make easy money, this is the truth of the matter, but many traders think that its the quickest way to solve their financial woes but the are all wrong and so they just end up big losers, while their is great profit potential in this profession but it cannot be easily learned that it may require years of practice and study before one can become a successful trader.

Reply to Thread
    Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 LastLast