• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: captainleo's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Smile captainleo's - Trading journal

Hello Everyone, I decide to create my own trading journal here. But it will be a bit different from most of trading journals because most of them will share trading strategy, money management, target, or any cool stuff to shared with others.

I already spend almost 1 hour just to create this thread but I don't know what to write. If possible I want to share something cool too, like trading strategy (I wish I can) or anything. Unfortunately I just a new member here (newbie) and I still must learn from all of you.

Finally I saw a coin near my laptop and it give me an idea to use it as a title of my trading journal thread.

Name:  buy-sell.png
Views: 49
Size:  248.7 KB

Like when we flip a coin (head or tail), market only have 2 option. Bullish or Bearish. It's the hardest part on forex because when we choose wrong option, we will losing money. I still learning about forex so don't ever try to follow my signal if you don't want to get margin call.

For this trading journal I will use many trading strategies from what I learn so far about forex and I just hope to not getting margin call too often

Since it's my trading journal, then I will try to share anything about my trade here, including my floating minus position, closed order, or margin call account here.

Thanks for reading this useless thread and happy trading guys

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,802 Times in 699 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Hello Everyone, I decide to create my own trading journal here. But it will be a bit different from most of trading journals because most of them will share trading strategy, money management, target, or any cool stuff to shared with others.

I already spend almost 1 hour just to create this thread but I don't know what to write. If possible I want to share something cool too, like trading strategy (I wish I can) or anything. Unfortunately I just a new member here (newbie) and I still must learn from all of you.

Finally I saw a coin near my laptop and it give me an idea to use it as a title of my trading journal thread.

Like when we flip a coin (head or tail), market only have 2 option. Bullish or Bearish. It's the hardest part on forex because when we choose wrong option, we will losing money. I still learning about forex so don't ever try to follow my signal if you don't want to get margin call.

For this trading journal I will use many trading strategies from what I learn so far about forex and I just hope to not getting margin call too often

Since it's my trading journal, then I will try to share anything about my trade here, including my floating minus position, closed order, or margin call account here.

Welcome to the Journal Section mate, I like your straight forwardness and I see the potential of you becoming a good trader in near future. Though, the journey will be with all ups & downs & only the determination to succeed no matter what, will keep you going.

But, I recommend you to not settle down unless and until you find your trading style which suits you the best and which make raise your trading potential as higher as possible and always keep on analyzing your trading performance & trades & try to learn as fast as you can from your mistakes & never stop researching unless & until you find a best suited trading method/style.

Wish you best and hope you reaches high levels in trading as fast as you can.

Thanks  

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

captainleo (10-14-2017), dzin4aans (10-13-2017), forexianz (10-14-2017), mkhan0924 (10-31-2017), moneygrows (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,807 Times in 5,194 Posts

Welcome to trading journal section captainleo. This is going to be a fun trading journal
      It really reminds me a bit of forex options where you can buy or sell and the option expires. Its interesting but the payout low but with actual market, it could actually work pretty fine for some period. Looking forward to the results of your trading journal and definitely its not a useless thread, cuz we enjoy new trading journals and I can guarantee you I will take a look into your journal from time to time
      Good luck and many many green pips

Thanks  

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

captainleo (10-14-2017), forexianz (10-14-2017), MartyFish (10-14-2017), moneygrows (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,047 Times in 7,461 Posts

Welcome aboard to the journal section Captainleo!

Where is your ship Capt.? hehehe

Omg! As in, hahaha, am amused with your coin flipping trading style bro. But even if it's sounds weird and amusing, you does have a point! Because Forex trading is simple as 123...just buy or sell, or you can even do both, that is how easy it is actually. Why traders make their trading difficult and hard is beyond me, well I do that too, hahaha...

I wish you luck in your trading, all I can say is that never give up and never quit! If your true calling is to become a trader, you will truly become successful someday!

Don't forget to share to us your chart set up and live trades....because sharing is caring and we grow well together in this jungle called forex market.

Cheers to your wonderful beginning and exciting trading journey with us!

P.S. Please add your signature to your journal Captain, it is one requirements of this section. The tutorial can be found in the thread below, in case you don't know how to add your signature.

~~~Section Rules~~~
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 10-14-2017 at 05:42 AM.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

captainleo (10-14-2017), forexianz (10-14-2017), MartyFish (10-14-2017), moneygrows (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,733 Times in 2,912 Posts

Welcome to this trading journal section bro!. I hope that you can keep updating this thread frequently so that we can learn from each other. Well, Forex is not an easy business so we need to be serious when dealing with the market. All the best bro!.

Thanks  

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

captainleo (10-14-2017), MartyFish (10-14-2017), moneygrows (10-14-2017), NikitaBelle (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-14-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the journal captain!

Are you a gambler dude? Do you by any means play coin gambling in the net? you know the one where you need to bet for the head or tail game and just place your bet. I was able to play it several times and lost some Liberty Reserve funds before, hahaha

Does anybody here play head and tail coin game before, it's kind of fun!

Good luck on your journal! It has nice feel to it, like you're gonna bring something fresh to this section. Hope you wont disappoint me, lol
      No Guts No Glory!

Thanks  

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

adewale (10-14-2017), captainleo (10-14-2017), forexianz (10-14-2017), moneygrows (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-14-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,577 Times in 2,927 Posts

I don't get the whole point about this flipping strategy, to be honest when I first saw the title of your journal what came to my mind is position flipping, where the market respect a resistance for a while, breaks it and then become a support, but to see that you are using heads and tail of a coin to enter market, that is pure gambling mate

Thanks  

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (10-14-2017), balut (10-14-2017), captainleo (10-14-2017), forexianz (10-14-2017), moneygrows (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,757 Times in 2,191 Posts

Flip coin trade? If I'm going to do flip coin decision then that would be during consolidation or when the price hits important support/resistance. Sometimes deciding on our own either we hold, close or add position is very confusing. This might be the right time to do flip coin trading.

Thanks  

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

adewale (10-14-2017), captainleo (10-14-2017), forexianz (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-14-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,577 Times in 2,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Flip coin trade? If I'm going to do flip coin decision then that would be during consolidation or when the price hits important support/resistance. Sometimes deciding on our own either we hold, close or add position is very confusing. This might be the right time to do flip coin trading.
      Interesting, that means you even understand the concept of flip coin trading from his perspective, can you please throw more light in it, because from my understanding, it is nothing more than depending on luck which invariably means gambling, forex is more of a game of probability but not in this manner.

Thanks  

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (10-14-2017), ajagbeolegba (11-20-2017), balut (10-14-2017), captainleo (10-14-2017), forexianz (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,733 Times in 2,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      It is unique way of trading that I have ever seen. I don't dare to do that because for me it is like gambling. But I respect the way he trade and he knows well about the way he trades. Well, let's do analysis before upcoming week of trading. Surely we need to understand and follow the trend.

Thanks  

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

adewale (10-14-2017), balut (10-14-2017), captainleo (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-15-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast