• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Flip Coin Signal

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,940 Times in 7,466 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Finally my thread unlocked, thanks my beloved mod Nikita and hello again everyone XD

Last December I got a problem in real life and looks like it affecting my trade. I got margin call (thanks to bitcoin) and it make me losing my confident to trade, after that I decide to stop trading for a while.

Somehow last week when I checking email, I noticed if I got around $2 bonus (not bad for doing 5 posts) from December activity so I decide to play with this tiny capital.

Until I got new bonus (next month) looks like I will play with this account and let's see if I got MC or this account grow bigger.

Attachment 74307

I start to trade on this account last friday, I hope to get consistent profit from this account until next month.
      Lol, you're back! Welcome back captain! where is your ship? hehehe
      You are trading with just $2, not bad. I will tell you, I was able to turn less than $1 in to $20, when I margin call my account long long time ago. That less than $1 is the only thing left with my blown up accounts because of big lot size. Since you are much better and skilled trader than me, I challenge you to turn it into $20! yes you can do it! Just take your time and enjoy the process.

Good luck!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), penuelophir (02-15-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2371.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

So it means that bitcoin is notorious for giving people margin call, lemme relate my story too, sometimes last year, I had some money on my account as bonus and because it was weekend, I thought that I could easily trade BTC and make some withdrawal on Monday, my calculation was that Mondays are usually slow and there is no harm trading BTC for a Saturday, unfortunately however, that was the end of the account, it was when bitcoin was heading towards $20,000 I was anticipating that price will get to around $25,000 but how disappointed I was that night, it was horrible for me.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      So it means that bitcoin is notorious for giving people margin call, lemme relate my story too, sometimes last year, I had some money on my account as bonus and because it was weekend, I thought that I could easily trade BTC and make some withdrawal on Monday, my calculation was that Mondays are usually slow and there is no harm trading BTC for a Saturday, unfortunately however, that was the end of the account, it was when bitcoin was heading towards $20,000 I was anticipating that price will get to around $25,000 but how disappointed I was that night, it was horrible for me.
      heeeee, sorry for that bro, yo started trading bitcoin at the wrong time when others have enjoyed all the movement towards up, i think you enter the trade in it reversal, and what makes you loose the account is that, you are still thinking the pair will still move in your favor , so you hold the trade, saying well its bitcoin, it will still move up and this are the exact words many bitcoin traders says during that time.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,789 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Hahaha hah, sorry about your experience though, sorry that I laughed, I couldn't help it when you mentioned notorious for bitcoin, I am sure you are not alone in this experience because many people that bought at the last minute experience similar losses, there is a cycle that goes on with every instrument or pair, maybe you got in because of what they call FOMO, that means fear of missing out, this is something that is common in the cryptocurrency sphere, the way that bitcoin was rising was really a call for concern and we should be careful, the bubble has happened already, nobody knows how far this fall will go especially now that the united states government is talking about regulations of crytocurrencies.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-18-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-15-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      heeeee, sorry for that bro, yo started trading bitcoin at the wrong time when others have enjoyed all the movement towards up, i think you enter the trade in it reversal, and what makes you loose the account is that, you are still thinking the pair will still move in your favor , so you hold the trade, saying well its bitcoin, it will still move up and this are the exact words many bitcoin traders says during that time.
      I have knew it since the beginning of this year that bitcoin will disappoint many traders this year, and it has started it now. Bitcoin is what all central banks of the world are warning us against, i do not believe that it will work in the way many of us are taking it would work. Many are now saying that it will now be stabilizing, it is so possible at this time, but i am still watching it. What the bitcoin used to rise was a big one, it is what most traders do not believe it would happen in just a single year.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-15-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,483 Times in 6,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Attachment 74307

I start to trade on this account last friday, I hope to get consistent profit from this account until next month.
      You are hard worker trader, even with small balance in you trading account, you not give up to try starting from $2 become $10
      That is 500% profit in a short time! GBU mate!
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-22-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,724 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Lol, you're back! Welcome back captain! where is your ship? hehehe
      You are trading with just $2, not bad. I will tell you, I was able to turn less than $1 in to $20, when I margin call my account long long time ago. That less than $1 is the only thing left with my blown up accounts because of big lot size. Since you are much better and skilled trader than me, I challenge you to turn it into $20! yes you can do it! Just take your time and enjoy the process.

Good luck!
      It would take so much from any trader to start building his/her trading account from such a low amount because it is not easy task, and I want to say for you to do it then you are really a wonderful trader sister! I have always said it that you inspires me a lot and I very much appreciate it!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1290.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,359 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      You are hard worker trader, even with small balance in you trading account, you not give up to try starting from $2 become $10
      That is 500% profit in a short time! GBU mate!
      A $2 account can actually become $10 with some money management and patience, the problem I foresee is that after such accounts has been able to survive the rigors of passing through the small and challenging stage, we just somehow forget what we did when the account was little and then start to increase the lot size unnecessarily, maybe the case of captain Leo will be different, but I do know there is a curve that happens whenever we create success with such an amount. 500% profit is awesome if it can be replicated once the account has a higher balance later.

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

fembizz (02-16-2018), Neriah (02-17-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,068 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      we just somehow forget what we did when the account was little and then start to increase the lot size unnecessarily
      There is nothing as true than this scenario and which is the number failure to many traders in this trading business. We assumed our trading method is perfect and start overtrading with inappropriate lot size sequence.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-18-2018), Leonvic90 (02-17-2018), Neriah (02-17-2018)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,789 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      There is nothing as true than this scenario and which is the number failure to many traders in this trading business. We assumed our trading method is perfect and start overtrading with inappropriate lot size sequence.
      Over trading is becoming an issue for many traders, they tend to believe that forex is a predictable phenomenon where what they have thought will happen exactly as envisaged, unfortunately the market has its own mind and irrespective of what you believe will happen might not be as you thought, the reason we use stop loss and many of us talk about money management than any other discussed topic is for this reason, if a forex trader wants to increase his lot size without a corresponding increases in account size, he has just set out on a journey that will definitely not end well, I don't advise that we top up our risk no matter how sure we are about a signal that was generated.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-17-2018), simisola (02-17-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast