• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: captainleo's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,232 Times in 3,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      It is unique way of trading that I have ever seen. I don't dare to do that because for me it is like gambling. But I respect the way he trade and he knows well about the way he trades. Well, let's do analysis before upcoming week of trading. Surely we need to understand and follow the trend.
      To each his own as moneygrows mentioned in his thread, but the whole point of executing a trade based on whether it's head or tail of a coin that came up seems to be funny, I am curious as to how the outcome is going to be, forex is a mysterious business you know, hahaha.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

captainleo (10-14-2017), fembizz (10-14-2017), forexianz (10-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-15-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,965 Times in 1,964 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Interesting, that means you even understand the concept of flip coin trading from his perspective, can you please throw more light in it, because from my understanding, it is nothing more than depending on luck which invariably means gambling, forex is more of a game of probability but not in this manner.
      I'm not saying that I will enter on a trade based on flip coin. But maybe I will exit on a trade based on flip coin. Sometimes when our trade is already in profit and have a breakeven SL, we find it hard to decide either we close/exit it early or let it run for more profit. In this scenario, I might do flip coin decision.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

adewale (10-14-2017), captainleo (10-14-2017), fembizz (10-14-2017), forexianz (10-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-15-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,194 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Hello Everyone, I decide to create my own trading journal here. But it will be a bit different from most of trading journals because most of them will share trading strategy, money management, target, or any cool stuff to shared with others.

I already spend almost 1 hour just to create this thread but I don't know what to write. If possible I want to share something cool too, like trading strategy (I wish I can) or anything. Unfortunately I just a new member here (newbie) and I still must learn from all of you.

Finally I saw a coin near my laptop and it give me an idea to use it as a title of my trading journal thread.

Like when we flip a coin (head or tail), market only have 2 option. Bullish or Bearish. It's the hardest part on forex because when we choose wrong option, we will losing money. I still learning about forex so don't ever try to follow my signal if you don't want to get margin call.

For this trading journal I will use many trading strategies from what I learn so far about forex and I just hope to not getting margin call too often

Since it's my trading journal, then I will try to share anything about my trade here, including my floating minus position, closed order, or margin call account here.

Thanks for reading this useless thread and happy trading guys
      You are indeed welcome mate to this great house of trading journals and as regards to your trading plans, nothing is impossible to achieve as far there is a confidence and passion to drive towards success even though it proves impossible. I believe you too can make it better.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), captainleo (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,446 Posts

Welcome to this trading journal section bro ,it's very interesting indeed about the trading journal topic and your trading style but I feel it's like bit of gambling and I suggest you to learn the basics first and then to trade

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), captainleo (10-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-15-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

OMG.. I went out all day and this thread already have 13 posts lol. Sorry for late reply and thanks for visiting my thread guys. I will try to reply it one by one.

But, I recommend you to not settle down unless and until you find your trading style which suits you the best and which make raise your trading potential as higher as possible and always keep on analyzing your trading performance & trades & try to learn as fast as you can from your mistakes & never stop researching unless & until you find a best suited trading method/style.
      Thanks for the opinion bro, right now I still doing a lot of research to find the best trading strategy which will work for me.

It really reminds me a bit of forex options where you can buy or sell and the option expires. Its interesting but the payout low but with actual market, it could actually work pretty fine for some period. Looking forward to the results of your trading journal and definitely its not a useless thread, cuz we enjoy new trading
      Do you mean binary option? I always lose in that thing lol. Looks like forex is better than binary option because sometime anything can happen in last minute. I'm sure you know what I mean lol

Don't forget to share to us your chart set up and live trades....because sharing is caring and we grow well together in this jungle called forex market.
      Right now I have 1 open position in GBPUSD because I forgot of yesterday is Friday lol. I recognize it when I saw the market price is not moving. I'm too shy to share it now, perhaps after the position closed . XD

Welcome to this trading journal section bro!. I hope that you can keep updating this thread frequently so that we can learn from each other. Well, Forex is not an easy business so we need to be serious when dealing with the market. All the best bro!.
      Thanks bro, I will keep updating this thread starting on monday. Since now market is closed I can't share anything. Good luck for your trading

Are you a gambler dude? Do you by any means play coin gambling in the net? you know the one where you need to bet for the head or tail game and just place your bet. I was able to play it several times and lost some Liberty Reserve funds before, hahaha
      Liberty Reserve already closed a few years ago. It bring back some memory. No matter how I play that game, I always end up losing money. I hate it lol.

Btw I'm not a gambler. The coin show us 2 probability if we flip it. Somehow it also same like forex. We can choose buy or sell and our decision will make us getting some profit or losing money.

I don't get the whole point about this flipping strategy, to be honest when I first saw the title of your journal what came to my mind is position flipping, where the market respect a resistance for a while, breaks it and then become a support, but to see that you are using heads and tail of a coin to enter market, that is pure gambling mate
      You almost right lol. I flip coin to decide buy or sell.. Just kidding lol.

I'm waiting until market break support or resistance and I will try to follow it. If somehow market reverse then I will open opposite order with bigger lot size to recover the loss and getting profit with following new market direction.

Flip coin trade? If I'm going to do flip coin decision then that would be during consolidation or when the price hits important support/resistance. Sometimes deciding on our own either we hold, close or add position is very confusing. This might be the right time to do flip coin trading.
      It's not like that lol. You will blame yourself if you get big floating minus from that. Actually I also don't know why I pick Flip Coin as thread name. It suddenly come from from my mind when I saw a coin near my laptop lol.

Interesting, that means you even understand the concept of flip coin trading from his perspective, can you please throw more light in it, because from my understanding, it is nothing more than depending on luck which invariably means gambling, forex is more of a game of probability but not in this manner.
      I can show you more light. Just go outside at 12:00 AM until 2:00 PM. I'm sure you will get a lot of light from our great sun.. Just kidding bro XD

It's about choosing buy or sell. Same like when you are using coin to gambling. If you right, you will get money. In another side if you wrong, you will lose money. So as forex trader we must learn to make a smart decision.

I'm glad forex is better than gambling. We can try to predict the market direction with using technical and fundamental analysis, so it will be easier than gambling if we really want to learn about forex first.

You are indeed welcome mate to this great house of trading journals and as regards to your trading plans, nothing is impossible to achieve as far there is a confidence and passion to drive towards success even though it proves impossible. I believe you too can make it better.
      Thanks for visiting my thread bro. Let's try our best to make money from this business together. Looks like I still need to learn a lot from you and all traders here.

Welcome to this trading journal section bro ,it's very interesting indeed about the trading journal topic and your trading style but I feel it's like bit of gambling and I suggest you to learn the basics first and then to trade
      Wooow!! 1 of top poster on the forum visiting my useless thread. I really appreciate it.
      I only choose unique title to start a thread lol. Thanks for the suggestion, I will hear your advice to learn about forex first.

I hope later you will still visit my thread especially when I start to share my trading here. I need a lot of opinion from you and others.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2017), simisola (10-15-2017), union12 (10-15-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,062 Times in 8,475 Posts

Hello Everyone, I decide to create my own trading journal here. But it will be a bit different from most of trading journals because most of them will share trading strategy, money management, target, or any cool stuff to shared with others.

I already spend almost 1 hour just to create this thread but I don't know what to write. If possible I want to share something cool too, like trading strategy (I wish I can) or anything. Unfortunately I just a new member here (newbie) and I still must learn from all of you.

Finally I saw a coin near my laptop and it give me an idea to use it as a title of my trading journal thread.

Like when we flip a coin (head or tail), market only have 2 option. Bullish or Bearish. It's the hardest part on forex because when we choose wrong option, we will losing money. I still learning about forex so don't ever try to follow my signal if you don't want to get margin call.

For this trading journal I will use many trading strategies from what I learn so far about forex and I just hope to not getting margin call too often

Since it's my trading journal, then I will try to share anything about my trade here, including my floating minus position, closed order, or margin call account here.

Welcome to the trading journal mate!

We're glad to see you join this section of the forum. This section is full of real traders who are willing to show others about their trading journey and we do help each other by sharing experiences and also giving tips so that other members can grow in this business.

Yes, I agree. By default (without any analysis at all) the chance of picking the right direction is 50:50 but if you place stop loss in a place where it's not good enough your chance to make money is actually less than 50%. This is why analysis is important and where to cut your loss is also equally important.

I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff!

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (10-15-2017), captainleo (10-15-2017), dzin4aans (10-15-2017), forexianz (10-15-2017), simisola (10-15-2017), zahid4x (10-15-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I agree. By default (without any analysis at all) the chance of picking the right direction is 50:50 but if you place stop loss in a place where it's not good enough your chance to make money is actually less than 50%. This is why analysis is important and where to cut your loss is also equally important.

I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff!
      Wow.Our beloved mt5 super moderator visiting me thread? Thanks for coming bro.

After I know if I also get some bonus from yesterday, I also trade with using the account and here is the result:

Name:  eurusd.png
Views: 12
Size:  26.8 KB

For first trade, I flip a coin and it tell me to sell so I do it.. <--- don't believe this part
      Based on my prediction market will go down so I place sell position, but looks like the market will reverse so I close the order immediately after new H1 candle appear. It give me -$0.06

When new H1 candle appear i place buy position. I'm glad my prediction is right. But too bad market not strong enough for bullish position and only going up a few pips. Somehow market show strong bearish signal, so again I decide to close my order with -$0.10.

After closing the trade 2 times with minus, I decide to double my lot size to cover the previous minus and getting profit. Looks like somehow my prediction is right and it give me $0.52 profit.

So from last week trading, here is the result:
      Starting balance $4.03
      Profit/Loss: $0.36
      Current balance $4.37

Name:  mistake.png
Views: 11
Size:  9.4 KB

Unfortunately, I also made a mistake. I totally forgot if it's friday and I open another position. I don't know it will end up with profit or loss. I hope it's profit

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-15-2017), forexianz (10-15-2017), NikitaBelle (10-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-16-2017), simisola (10-15-2017), union12 (10-15-2017), zahid4x (10-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,467 Times in 2,718 Posts

Welcome bro in this journal section, i see you are little bit different then others trader.. so this time you will depend on your luck right? i hope your luck will help you a lot, but dont try to use it on your real account..

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), captainleo (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-16-2017), simisola (10-15-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,702 Times in 535 Posts

Welcome to the journal section
      I actually know that strategy, it was created long ago. you flip a coin and enter a buy or sell based on the outcome (heads or tails) It's a nice concept although that's not how the market works, the method itself might work especially when the target is double or more than the stop to balance out losses and wins and end up with profits.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), captainleo (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-16-2017), simisola (10-15-2017)

19. Lamboghini
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,687 Times in 468 Posts

It's the hardest part on forex because when we choose wrong option, we will losing money
      Its really the hardest part bro and no one knows where market would really go because if unfortunately we got trend and fortunately news came then luck is the reason for all that. We can sometime blame luck for our loss but we must use small bets if we are losing every-time. Think like this, if you have another 50 chances
      how much time you got to recover, also something is better than nothing. Its good to have few dollars profit than to have a zero account.
      Take an example of a 2 traders, one is losing full balance each time other is just making $2 at the same time, after the year trader 2 would have $200 still in profit and trader 1 had already left 6 months ago because he can't be patient when losing this much. moral is knowledge for trader 2 and good experience plus he can now invest big money to gain reasonable profit per month.

Unfortunately, I also made a mistake. I totally forgot if it's friday and I open another position. I don't know it will end up with profit or loss. I hope it's profit
      Sure dude its going sell Gbp/usd had tested the resistance and is showing a reversal signal. I'm also on sell but on demo account yet its not going to go up as it has already tested the resistance and there is also enough bearish momentum for the pair to go down from this level. But pray to god to save us from news because news are really unpredictables.

well, your thread is really interesting as you are hitting the right area, Two chances bullish or bearish. Good work i'm looking for your future progress keep posting updates.
      Last edited by union12; 10-15-2017 at 04:56 PM. Reason: addition of more comment

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast