• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: captainleo's trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

@captainleo, your explanation about how you trade looks logical but the point of opening a bigger lot once you make a loss is somehow scary though, if your emotions don't interfere with this then I believe you will do just fine, but most times we engage in trading with bigger lot size out of revenge which may be counter productive in a way.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), captainleo (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-16-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,772 Times in 5,184 Posts

Do you mean binary option? I always lose in that thing lol. Looks like forex is better than binary option because sometime anything can happen in last minute. I'm sure you know what I mean lol
      yeah binary options I tried them once and havent done that since then. Not much luck with that plus I dont think the payout is the best we can get.. trading itself is definitely much much better. However I have tried to compete in binary options trading contest several times and now we can also discuss that contest that InstaForex runs every week on our forum too - One Million Option Contest (by InstaForex)

Good luck in this weeks trading captainleo

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), captainleo (10-16-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-16-2017), simisola (10-16-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome bro in this journal section, i see you are little bit different then others trader.. so this time you will depend on your luck right? i hope your luck will help you a lot, but dont try to use it on your real account..
      Yeah it's a bit different lol. But don't worry I don't use my luck here. I only use my luck to get some women XD It just a joke lol. I use my own analysis to predict market direction.

Welcome to the journal section
      I actually know that strategy, it was created long ago. you flip a coin and enter a buy or sell based on the outcome (heads or tails) It's a nice concept although that's not how the market works, the method itself might work especially when the target is double or more than the stop to balance out losses and wins and end up with profits.
      I don't use it blindly. In forex, this strategy called as martiangle trading strategy but I modify the method. I only double my lot size when I'm sure with market direction.

Sure dude its going sell Gbp/usd had tested the resistance and is showing a reversal signal. I'm also on sell but on demo account yet its not going to go up as it has already tested the resistance and there is also enough bearish momentum for the pair to go down from this level. But pray to god to save us from news because news are really unpredictables.
      Don't worry mate, my position already closed with profit this morning because I already place take profit last week.

Here is the screenshot
      Name:  hit tp.png
Views: 8
Size:  3.6 KB

@captainleo, your explanation about how you trade looks logical but the point of opening a bigger lot once you make a loss is somehow scary though, if your emotions don't interfere with this then I believe you will do just fine, but most times we engage in trading with bigger lot size out of revenge which may be counter productive in a way.
      Thanks for reminding me about that. I will try to get rid my emotion while trading. I use it to opposite direction if my prediction missed.

yeah binary options I tried them once and havent done that since then. Not much luck with that plus I dont think the payout is the best we can get.. trading itself is definitely much much better. However I have tried to compete in binary options trading contest several times and now we can also discuss that contest that InstaForex runs every week on our forum too - One Million Option Contest (by InstaForex)

Ah instaforex also have a contest about it too? Thanks for the info but I don't think I will participate on this kind of contest because I'm sure there are a lot of great peoples participating on this contest. Then my chance to win nearly zero lol.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), chiko (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-16-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-16-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Yeah it's a bit different lol. But don't worry I don't use my luck here. I only use my luck to get some women XD It just a joke lol. I use my own analysis to predict market direction.

I don't use it blindly. In forex, this strategy called as martiangle trading strategy but I modify the method. I only double my lot size when I'm sure with market direction.

Don't worry mate, my position already closed with profit this morning because I already place take profit last week.

Here is the screenshot
      Attachment 71020

Thanks for reminding me about that. I will try to get rid my emotion while trading. I use it to opposite direction if my prediction missed.

Ah instaforex also have a contest about it too? Thanks for the info but I don't think I will participate on this kind of contest because I'm sure there are a lot of great peoples participating on this contest. Then my chance to win nearly zero lol.
      using martiangle strategy can be a great way in covering our loses back, but we need to make sure that we are using enough capital to cover this strategy, always doubling our lot size after losing requires a quite big capital because we need to prepare our self for some martiangle level that might needed when we suffer some consecutive loss

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), captainleo (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-16-2017), simisola (10-17-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,258.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,449 Times in 1,605 Posts

Hello Everyone, I decide to create my own trading journal here. But it will be a bit different from most of trading journals because most of them will share trading strategy, money management, target, or any cool stuff to shared with others.

I already spend almost 1 hour just to create this thread but I don't know what to write. If possible I want to share something cool too, like trading strategy (I wish I can) or anything. Unfortunately I just a new member here (newbie) and I still must learn from all of you.

Finally I saw a coin near my laptop and it give me an idea to use it as a title of my trading journal thread.

Like when we flip a coin (head or tail), market only have 2 option. Bullish or Bearish. It's the hardest part on forex because when we choose wrong option, we will losing money. I still learning about forex so don't ever try to follow my signal if you don't want to get margin call.

For this trading journal I will use many trading strategies from what I learn so far about forex and I just hope to not getting margin call too often

Since it's my trading journal, then I will try to share anything about my trade here, including my floating minus position, closed order, or margin call account here.

Thanks for reading this useless thread and happy trading guys
      Welcome to journal captainleo brother, Your MT5 name is quite unique like your trading strategy Flip coin as i thought may be its something like Bitcoin but after going through description found something interesting & Good to learn from you by analysis, technical of yours. By the way, Which indicators best suited for this strategy, may let us know.
      Its good to see that everyone rushes to starts their voyage in this section. Best wishes!!
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

adewale (10-16-2017), captainleo (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-16-2017), simisola (10-17-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      using martiangle strategy can be a great way in covering our loses back, but we need to make sure that we are using enough capital to cover this strategy, always doubling our lot size after losing requires a quite big capital because we need to prepare our self for some martiangle level that might needed when we suffer some consecutive loss
      Brotheeer. Finally I can find someone who can understand about this martiangle strategy lol. Don't worry, I will not blindly double my lot size without thinking first. I already get a lot of margin call so I don't want if it happen to my bonus account. I hardly getting this $4.03 from last month lol.

Here is my trading result until now. It's not much but it's better than nothing I guess.

Today watch GBPUSD and I flip my coin 2 times somehow both show tail. It means strong signal for sell position.

Btw it just a joke, no way I use coin to trade XD

Name:  trade result.png
Views: 10
Size:  58.6 KB

Welcome to journal captainleo brother, Your MT5 name is quite unique like your trading strategy Flip coin as i thought may be its something like Bitcoin but after going through description found something interesting & Good to learn from you by analysis, technical of yours. By the way, Which indicators best suited for this strategy, may let us know.
      Its good to see that everyone rushes to starts their voyage in this section. Best wishes!!
      Thanks brother. actually I use MA 12 as my indicator to trade. Usually I'm waiting until the price break MA line. it give me signal to buy or sell. It's old and simple strategy but working good with me. You can try it too if you want.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-16-2017), forexianz (10-16-2017), simisola (10-17-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,010 Times in 2,639 Posts

Hello mate. It is nice too see those green pips. I hope that you can continue to make consistent profits. With that low capital, that will not be a problem for you to turn it into $100 even $1000. I hope that you can reach your target. Be active on this journal and for sure you will get huge bonus for next month. Trust me.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

captainleo (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-16-2017), simisola (10-17-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,232 Times in 3,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post

Binaries are the true definition of gambling when it comes to trading forex, it's like betting which to me is not convenient and the risk rewards is not anything to write home about, I prefer forex trading where I can determine the amount of profit I can make based on my risk.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

captainleo (10-16-2017), dzin4aans (10-16-2017), simisola (10-17-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello mate. It is nice too see those green pips. I hope that you can continue to make consistent profits. With that low capital, that will not be a problem for you to turn it into $100 even $1000. I hope that you can reach your target. Be active on this journal and for sure you will get huge bonus for next month. Trust me.
      Thanks mate but trading with low amount like this will be different with using $100 or above lol. Usually I will become more greedy and sometime I also trade carelessly if I use $100 or above to get more profit as much I can. Perhaps I need to practice with low amount first for a while until I get more bonus next month. Looks like you are one of great trader here. I will spend more time to visit your journal and learn from you.

Binaries are the true definition of gambling when it comes to trading forex, it's like betting which to me is not convenient and the risk rewards is not anything to write home about, I prefer forex trading where I can determine the amount of profit I can make based on my risk.
      Yeah no matter what people say, I think it's more like a gambling than trading. We place an amount to bet and wait for specific time to see the result. The only good thing about binary option is fixed amount of profit and no margin call from it except we bet all of our money lol.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-17-2017), simisola (10-17-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,541 Times in 1,067 Posts

Thanks mate but trading with low amount like this will be different with using $100 or above lol. Usually I will become more greedy and sometime I also trade carelessly if I use $100 or above to get more profit as much I can. Perhaps I need to practice with low amount first for a while until I get more bonus next month. Looks like you are one of great trader here. I will spend more time to visit your journal and learn from you.

Yeah no matter what people say, I think it's more like a gambling than trading. We place an amount to bet and wait for specific time to see the result. The only good thing about binary option is fixed amount of profit and no margin call from it except we bet all of our money lol.
      believe it or not i s that binary is almost similar with scalping, i used to play around with binary trade using demo account or bonuses account, and the way i gain there is by using smaller time frame to analyze the trend, mostly i use m1 or m5 to help me mark the support and resistant while using m15 to analize the trend,used to work rreally good but got bored of it

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

captainleo (10-17-2017), simisola (10-17-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast