photo

Forex Community Place

Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36
    Results 351 to 356 of 356

    Thread: captainleo's - Trading journal

    1. #351
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----
       
      nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Posts
      1,641
      Accumulated bonus
      1192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      852
      Thanked 1,793 Times in 664 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      I have already tried a lot of head or tail games before and it doesn't go so well, if I have to buy or sell after flipping a coin I don't think I will be able to make good money from the market because this trading system won't work for me because I don't have such luck, it's better I analyze the market myself and then decide.
      when you flip coin, it comes a gamble in which you will need luck. so as per my understanding it is always better to learn the basics of forex if you really want to gain good income from your trading. Flipping coin may take you to the proper decision but it will not last for the long time and you will come in the loss at any time.

      Thanks  

    2. The following 4 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

      captainleo (03-08-2018), ehizmac (02-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

    3. #352
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Posts
      11,127
      Accumulated bonus
      3574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      569
      Thanked 1,662 Times in 779 Posts

      Default

      Forex Trading is not a business for Gambling rather it's simply a business where we make market prediction and we must ensure that we place our trading tools in place this way we can make the right market prediction, if one depends solely on gambling and luck such trader cannot survive on the long run.

      Thanks  

    4. The following 5 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

      captainleo (03-08-2018), Oghale (03-08-2018), Timon (03-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

    5. #353
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Posts
      394
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      375
      Thanked 621 Times in 179 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Forex Trading is not a business for Gambling rather it's simply a business where we make market prediction and we must ensure that we place our trading tools in place this way we can make the right market prediction, if one depends solely on gambling and luck such trader cannot survive on the long run.
      life itself is a gambling lol. There is no guarantee if we always getting profit from our prediction especially on this business. I never say any trader who always right while predicting market direction. XD

      Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      when you flip coin, it comes a gamble in which you will need luck. so as per my understanding it is always better to learn the basics of forex if you really want to gain good income from your trading. Flipping coin may take you to the proper decision but it will not last for the long time and you will come in the loss at any time.
      Don't worry I have better method lol. Like I said in first post if it show head then market will going up and if it show tail market will going down. However I also make my own prediction too. So if I flip coin and the result different than my analysis then I only need to flip coin again XD

      Btw looks like I don't feel good today so I decide to start trading tomorrow with my new bonus account. Happy trading guys

      Thanks  

    6. The following 5 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

      Oghale (03-08-2018), simisola (03-09-2018), Timon (03-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

    7. #354
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Posts
      971
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,302
      Thanked 4,987 Times in 848 Posts

      Default

      There is no guarantee of anything that we do in the forex business and that is because there are plenty factors that could be responsible for what drives price itself up and down, but i will not generally agree that forex trading is a complete gamble, although i feel that there is some element of it, the analysis that you and i do makes the risk to be reduced, except we don't bother to do this before trading, which itself can be considered a financial suicide, you will need to reduce the possibility that your account will be lost during trading, i suppose that is why we have money management as a true back up plan for such occurrences, but we rarely use it as we ought to.

      Thanks  

    8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

      captainleo (03-09-2018), Leonvic90 (03-09-2018), Oghale (03-08-2018), simisola (03-09-2018)

    9. #355
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Posts
      1,711
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      7,057
      Thanked 7,013 Times in 1,242 Posts

      Default

      If wishes were horses then beggars would ride, you don't expect a success story to be told without the own of it, a guaranteed outcome can happen only with something that has different measurements parameters, the forex market lacks that, the unpredictability of this market baffles me sometimes to the extent that nobody can accurately predict something and it will happen exactly, the gambling element in the forex business is not obvious, it is hidden hence people go against it and survives.

      Thanks  

    10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

      captainleo (03-09-2018), Leonvic90 (03-09-2018), simisola (03-09-2018), Timon (03-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

    11. #356
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Posts
      394
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      375
      Thanked 621 Times in 179 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      There is no guarantee of anything that we do in the forex business and that is because there are plenty factors that could be responsible for what drives price itself up and down, but i will not generally agree that forex trading is a complete gamble, although i feel that there is some element of it, the analysis that you and i do makes the risk to be reduced, except we don't bother to do this before trading, which itself can be considered a financial suicide, you will need to reduce the possibility that your account will be lost during trading, i suppose that is why we have money management as a true back up plan for such occurrences, but we rarely use it as we ought to.
      You got the point lol. Forex is a business but somehow I also feel something like gambling too because there is no guarantee if our prediction is 100% accurate even if we use technical and fundamental analysis. All we can do is using proper money management to manage the risk while trading. It will help up to survive on this business when our prediction missed. The problem is sometime we often break the money management rules when we feel greed or we are too confident with our prediction about market direction.

      Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      If wishes were horses then beggars would ride, you don't expect a success story to be told without the own of it, a guaranteed outcome can happen only with something that has different measurements parameters, the forex market lacks that, the unpredictability of this market baffles me sometimes to the extent that nobody can accurately predict something and it will happen exactly, the gambling element in the forex business is not obvious, it is hidden hence people go against it and survives.
      I don't really understand about what you say but at least I understand some of it lol. In order to survive on this business we must being patient and waiting until our prediction show clear signal about market trend. If we are not sure about market trend then better we don't trade. Wait sign of reversal or wait until market showing a sign if they will continue the trend.

      Update!
      Since I don't have enough time to be online last month, I only got small capital to trade. I'm not sure how long it will last but at least I'm trying XD

      Name:  february bonus.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  236.0 KB

      I only got $2 from yesterday, perhaps it's the lowest amount on this trading journal section lol.

      Thanks  

    12. The following 5 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

      Leonvic90 (03-09-2018), NikitaBelle (03-20-2018), Oghale (03-09-2018), simisola (03-09-2018), Timon (03-09-2018)

    Closed Thread
    Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts