• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: newdream365's trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,938 Times in 735 Posts

Post newdream365's trading journal

To day I want say how can a trader easily scalping in Forex. You can easily scalping in Forex by use sonic r system. For it at fitst a trader need use sonic r indicator then use 15 min time freme and follow the indicatror when the price cross 3 line to up you can easily take a buy entry and when it coross down you can take a sell entry .you can use at usd/jpy pair for get efective result but you should at first practice in demo trade for get good result
      Last edited by Aviz; 06-13-2018 at 06:40 PM.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,194 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365 View Post
      To day I want say how can a trader easily scalping in Forex. You can easily scalping in Forex by use sonic r system. For it at fitst a trader need use sonic r indicator then use 15 min time freme and follow the indicatror when the price cross 3 line to up you can easily take a buy entry and when it coross down you can take a sell entry .you can use at usd/jpy pair for get efective result but you should at first practice in demo trade for get good result
      You welcome mate to the house of trading journal as I hope you will come out with charts and pictures to illustrate better you trading strategy and the risk management you employed in its course of application.

3. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

adewale (10-18-2017), Interlock (11-24-2017), kkk30 (09-24-2018), mowsumi (11-29-2017), newdream365 (11-30-2017), simisola (10-18-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,461 Times in 2,715 Posts

Hi i am not understand that you are here for sharing your strategy or open your journal!! If you are here for your journal then welcome in this section, i see you are new trader, so that at first time you should see the journal rules http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-Section-Rules, i hope from you we will get more information about scalping...

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

adewale (10-18-2017), dzin4aans (10-18-2017), Interlock (11-24-2017), mowsumi (11-29-2017), simisola (10-18-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Welcome to the journal section mate, you just mentioned sonic system, could you please oblige us with what it is all about by showing us the indicator in your chart, there are a couple of people that scalp in this section, I am sure they will find it useful.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (10-18-2017), Interlock (11-24-2017), mowsumi (11-29-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,476 Times in 732 Posts

when the market is so slow like this week and the price goes no where, I think for scalp the market to see some results in my screen, but I dont know how to do accurate scalping, maybe in this journal I will see the effective scalping I 'm looking for and convince myself to change my opinion, please go on and share your strategy and indicator, we all here waiting.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Interlock (11-24-2017), mowsumi (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,232 Times in 3,215 Posts

Welcome to our midst, I don't know if you are a professional trader or a newbie, because if you are actually just starting out in this business, I would not want you to engage in scalping as a strategy, the challenges that come with it in the future are too immense, all the same I wish you well.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Interlock (11-24-2017), mowsumi (11-29-2017), simisola (10-18-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,770 Times in 5,184 Posts

Welcome to Trading Journal section newdream365 However I need to ask you whether this is going to be your trading journal? If so I think you should share some more details what you will trade, what type of strategy you will share, demo/real or bonus account you will use for it. We want to see this information Please let us know and if you want to update first post with any of these details, please send me a private message so I can do that.
      Good luck!

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

adewale (10-19-2017), Interlock (11-24-2017), mowsumi (11-29-2017), simisola (10-18-2017)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,291 Times in 3,365 Posts

Thank you brother, but my question is what is sonic r, I have tried to search for it on the internet but I found nothing like that, please if anypmw could help me with this I will be extremely happy, I need indicators that will guard me to a successful scalping. I know it's not going to be easy but I am willing to try my best

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Interlock (11-24-2017), mowsumi (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,232 Times in 3,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Thank you brother, but my question is what is sonic r, I have tried to search for it on the internet but I found nothing like that, please if anypmw could help me with this I will be extremely happy, I need indicators that will guard me to a successful scalping. I know it's not going to be easy but I am willing to try my best
      I am sure his strategy is customised in a way because for him to use that term that is not on the Internet, he may have specially developed his system by himself, I too am very eager to see what it is all about, being that I trade the 5 mins to the 4 hours in my analysis, whatever he has may be beneficial to me equally.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Interlock (11-24-2017), mowsumi (11-29-2017), newdream365 (11-30-2017), simisola (10-19-2017)

18. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Hello newdream365, you have not posted any chart set up since your opened your personal journal yesterday, everyone is eager and willing to see what your trading is like as there are pending questions regarding your strategy, I hope you come online and clarify things soon.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

CratosFX (07-24-2018), Interlock (11-24-2017), mowsumi (11-29-2017), newdream365 (11-25-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast