• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 179 182 183 184
    Results 1,831 to 1,838 of 1838

Thread: newdream365's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk has a brilliant future Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,933 Times in 660 Posts

Default Re: newdream365's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365 View Post
      Good morning everybody Hope both are well I also fine and Now I am a waiting for complete my withdraw which are pending now. I hope it's will be complete as soon as possible.

Now I will share my new analysis of EUR/USD on daily chart. Last day we can show eur/usd touch it's strong support area at 1.1380 area than again try to go up. I thin now it's will be go up for it's next resistance level at 1.1500 area. Daily chart also try to makes a good chart pattern which are confirm next daily candel. But I think now we can take buy entry on eur/usd whose

Entry point will 1.1400 area
      Stop loss will 1.1370 area
      Take profit will 1.1500 area

Use small lot size and follow proper money management Best of good trading.
      EURUSD pair is now good level of support zone. I also thing there is very good chance to bounce and moving up. But if this level brake then market will move down to 1.1320 level. Your trading setup is very good and i think when you have good take profit and stop lose setup that help you a lot. Using good money management system is the most important for trader. I think when you have good trading plan then you can easily focus on trade and also you can focus on your trade. For withdrawal request it take some time, hope it will process soon. Best of luck mate.

EURUSD 4Hr Chart
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), Honey Bee (Today), kashifrehman (Today), SweetRose (Today)

3. Lamboghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,816 Times in 585 Posts

Good morning everybody Hope both are well I also fine and Now I am a waiting for complete my withdraw which are pending now. I hope it's will be complete as soon as possible.

Now I will share my new analysis of EUR/USD on daily chart. Last day we can show eur/usd touch it's strong support area at 1.1380 area than again try to go up. I thin now it's will be go up for it's next resistance level at 1.1500 area. Daily chart also try to makes a good chart pattern which are confirm next daily candel. But I think now we can take buy entry on eur/usd whose

Congrats mate you will again request for a withdraw and you are right use small lot size will be profitable for small investors, if we can take big risk without proper information then got margin call. EURUSD will moving up and your analyses for buying is great idea from 1.1400 D1 candle will open in bullish next breaking area will give idea it will moved to 1.1500 or fall again to 1.1320.
      Attached Images  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Aleeza (Today), Honey Bee (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,493 Times in 766 Posts

Welcome my baby, i appreciate your result and curage ,i wish you more than your heart desire. For eur/usd, i believe your comment that it will move up, the support you mentioned for is S1 in weekly chart which it failed to break and main support level is 1.13091 i hope that its target is 1.1610.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,127 Times in 1,916 Posts

i think we need to wait for the next movement then short term analysis will be cover the support in 1.1350 the trend will be changed to selling or give next price in 1.1300 or if break the resistance in above 1.1500 then price range or trend will be change to bullish or cover the 1.1690.
      Attached Images  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), Nirzana (Today), paulokepaul (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Farhan Randhawa is on a distinguished road Farhan Randhawa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congratulations for another withdrawal request and GFT winning. I also won last round and when I see the results I'm very happy. The Prize Money is good and i hope when i got it then i will start trading. With this capital I can make good profits in future.
      The Eur/Usd fall alot yesterday and now we can expect some recovering candles. Your entry point is great and I hope it will hit your TP. Best of luck for this position.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      419 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,056 Times in 1,339 Posts

The Eurusd has now come down to 1.1381 area, and by the looks of thing, it seems like the pair could come down more from that point to 1.1350 area.. , about the withdrawal, am sure it will be processes soon, i think the problem is the skrill payment, because i can see other people getting paid with other payment processor, like neteller. but instaforex always pay. so we just have to be patient.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      949 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,245 Times in 920 Posts

I have also pending withdrawal request too mate, I dont know when it will be paid but I am sure it will be paid very soon. Many many congratulation for your profit and withdrawal and i hope so that your withdrawal will be processed as soon as possible.
      EURUSD looks making too much mixed movement today, now USD looks being weaker and for this reason the price of EURUSD should make some bullish trend and i am looking here some good buying opportunities with EURUSD pair. Good day mate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Aleeza (Today)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Aleeza will become famous soon enough Aleeza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD already hit the resistance at 1.1380 but I am expecting that instead of going up it can again make a little bit down movement but overall it should start uptrend from here as it was very bearish this week and we didn't see any bullish movement. So, technically also it should start the uptrend from here.
      Congratulations for your withdrawal. Its nice amount and hope you'll get it fast.

Reply to Thread
    Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 179 182 183 184