• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26

Thread: Live Trading Discussion - Adaa083's

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD pair: Bears dominating the euro

Hi everyone! It looks like the ECB is not exactly on favorable place prior to the meeting on Thursday. It is still uncertain for Brexit while there is an part where the Britain is differentiated from the crowd. The question remains if extending the ceiling it is worth the shot taking the outlook of having not much experience.

On the other hand, Draghi should be more hawkish that the opposite because profitability is close to zero, there is no investment. Forecast has to be reduced but hoping for a better future. But how? If the report from UK, where most bank assets are, resumes to play on tricks. Such situation is needed to reduce the yield of bonds in the case of a worse situation that is catastrophic and also to look for favorable means in other form. Maybe something new will take place in January or maybe in February. Somehow there is a feel of regret from the present president of ECB if not quitting earlier.

Name:  12.11.18aa.png
Views: 13
Size:  243.6 KB

Moreover, the updated form was released on yesterday. Bears do not want to be left behind the euro and have increase the short positions prior to the meeting of the bank. Here, reservations should be immediately made given that the market shows different dynamics. Bond traders are not that confident on the dollar compared to euro. However, this is a different topic to ponder since there might be nowhere that the German will fall as it is already close to zero while the US has already gained advantage over the year. Forex speculators on the other end, they want to sell the euro against the dollar. Besides, institutional investors have already increased most of the short positions while contracts in funds to be the biggest reduction of -9000 in long positions for the whole year, if I am correct and -5000 for large speculators. New highs were reached of the negative delta for this year. Overall, I suppose this is logical while eurozone did not show hints of a reversal.

Name:  12.11.18ab.png
Views: 48
Size:  153.9 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adaa083 For This Useful Post:

jakjak (12-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083 is a glorious beacon of light Adaa083's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD pair: Good storm ahead in the global market

Hi everyone! A lot has been happening on the global market with the fundamental headlines on the press conference of Mario Draghi and the two-day summit of EU leader, where it will likely discuss Brexit without agreement. Thus, we can anticipate for a good havoc. On the technical aspect, the bulls have tested the resistance of 1.1392 and if it rises to 1.1422-1.1440 from 16-30. Hence, I will consider selling the pair but I am not anticipating for it to favor the common currency from ECB chief.

Name:  12.13.18a.png
Views: 14
Size:  534.3 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adaa083 For This Useful Post:

jakjak (12-13-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default EUR/GBP pair: Consolidation signals growth

Hi everyone! On the chart, we can see a clear formation of the ascending channel at 0.8970 where a consolidation was formed from here. This another consolidation signifies its shift upward and resume the trend once again.

Name:  12.14.18a.png
Views: 22
Size:  388.2 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adaa083 For This Useful Post:

GFerdz (12-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default EUR/JPY pair: Lateral range-bound

Hi again! On the chart, we can see a lateral range being formed at 129.25 and 127.70, which has once again moved through the northern border of the channel at 129.25. Now, the pair is moving assertively southward and head to the lower limit of the range again at 127.70, where we can buy the trades.

Name:  12.14.18b.png
Views: 21
Size:  374.9 KB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adaa083 For This Useful Post:

GFerdz (12-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD pair: Indicators exhibit a decline

Hi again! For long-term, the trend shows a downward direction with the price below the slow moving average (162 EMA). Similarly, the price is lower than the fast moving average (34 EMA). The stochastic indicator with frameworks of 20, 3 and 8 is also in a descent. We can conclude that there is a possibility for the downtrend to continue. Hence, we can open only sales with the initial target of 1.1265 and then further to 1.1251.

Name:  12.14.18c.png
Views: 2
Size:  183.4 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adaa083 For This Useful Post:

GFerdz (12-14-2018)

11. Lamboghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD pair: Trading in flat

Hi everyone! As the euro pair went up, it is just logical that we anticipate for an upward trend. But for today, I am waiting for the euro pair to move down and reach the Friday low and then have a usual technical formation as a reversal to the north.

We can sell with the current condition but will small targets in the area of 1.1285-1.1308. Sales are stuck below, at least until something certain happen with the EUR/USD because of Fed. Hence, I would probably be careful with such movements. The pair is now swinging in a flat but we still cant tell which direction to exit. Monitoring the flat movements will help us determine the outcome and everything was in the flat.

Name:  12.17.18a.png
Views: 2
Size:  86.1 KB

Reply to Thread
    Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26