• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Great Reasons to Use Crypto-Currency Bitcoin

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,412 Times in 782 Posts

To be candid, i do not have the valid reasons to use the crypto-currency, i am just using and trading it because it is what the world are using these days, i have to follow what the world is actually doing. The way the cryto-currency is spiking and are not regulated makes it a bad currency to me, but i still have the hope that regulators will move in one way or the other.

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3323.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,049 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      Do you know the risks of being defrauded by bad sellers? How can bitcoins give you a money back guarantee? Bitcoin is good to buy drugs but its bad to buy a car or a house.
      You have a point but understand that its for our own good we become very careful before transactions since we know money sent are not reversed when it comes to Bitcoin. He made his point and I think a currency government have no control of have its advantage because there will not be any form of manipulation from those greedy governments to favour themselves.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sixteen For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-07-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sixteen The government is a controlling body. they could ban the cryptocurrency and drive them underground. But the average investor would suffer. But do not forget the government are made of individuals as well. The might want to "protect" their wealth from being taxed as well from their government. So they are not really keen to overturn the cryptocurrency

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-07-2017), NikitaBelle (11-09-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      542.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      To be candid, i do not have the valid reasons to use the crypto-currency, i am just using and trading it because it is what the world are using these days, i have to follow what the world is actually doing. The way the cryto-currency is spiking and are not regulated makes it a bad currency to me, but i still have the hope that regulators will move in one way or the other.
      I'm doing the same just like thousands of traders who are only interested in making money by trading bitcoins but not interested in using it. The price is overvaluated because there are much more people trading comparing to the people who really use it. I know many EU brokers who don't accept bitcoins for deposits/withdrawals but allow traders to trade bitcoins as CFDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      You have a point but understand that its for our own good we become very careful before transactions since we know money sent are not reversed when it comes to Bitcoin. He made his point and I think a currency government have no control of have its advantage because there will not be any form of manipulation from those greedy governments to favour themselves.
      In this world there's nothing 100% safe and that's why we need regulators, refund policies, etc. And most of people who are in legal or illegal businesses are greedy! Weak currencies from weak countries have strong manipulation and corruption but strong currencies like most of forex majors have much more liquidity and govs manipulate it to benefict the countries economies otherwise govs will never be reelected. Bitcoin market is very volatile but the liquidity its too low comparing with forex majors and that's why the spread and comissions are higher.
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-07-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a spectacular aura about 786pk has a spectacular aura about 786pk has a spectacular aura about 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The same great reasons to use it are exactly the same great reasons to not use it. It all depends in the user profile and the type of market or business you want to use the money.

To play ponzi and other pyramid schemes the reasons are great. To buy in amazon, ebay and other online stores the reasons are bad. It all depends in what type of use you want.
      Bitcoin is best choice as a payment processor in countries where paypal services not available so we send and rceive payments online through it and second reason is that they have a very low fees for trasactions and third and best reason is that you all your money in your secret wallet bitcoin helps you to kink off banks from your life

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many good reasons to make use of the crypto currency, this is because international transfer of money has been simplified and also the international money remittance agencies are been sent out of business with the emergence of crypto currencies.

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,033 Times in 5,014 Posts

I'm doing the same just like thousands of traders who are only interested in making money by trading bitcoins but not interested in using it. The price is overvaluated because there are much more people trading comparing to the people who really use it. I know many EU brokers who don't accept bitcoins for deposits/withdrawals but allow traders to trade bitcoins as CFDs.
      There are plenty of companies which have removed bitcoin as their payment method. It's due to the high volatility of bitcoin and more importantly, the cost of converting bitcoin into cash have increased tremendously. I think i have read somewhere that for us to convert bitcoin into cash, nowdays the fees already reached $25-30 for every $100.

I find that funny, what was once being promoted as a cheap way (almost free) to transfer money, now it has become expensive. Even funnier when you see even now people still insist bitcoin is a cheap way of transferring money

13. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (12-20-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1695.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,751 Times in 1,927 Posts

It is very wise for a company to remove bitcoin as a mode of payment, the truth is that nobody is sure of where price may head off to next, after accepting payment for a commodity, you can have a reduction in the price of BTC and that could mean losses for the merchant.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4405.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,742 Times in 2,699 Posts

No business man likes instability and uncertainty, that is why before they invest, they would do a feasibility study to know if the environment is viable enough to keep their investment safe, if someone decides to adopt bitcoin as a payment model, he will just be running at a loss the moment prices drops, this is not good for business and it is highly unsustainable.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

17. Forex Game
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce will become famous soon enough Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many advantages of using bitcoin that is why the people are pressing more and more for it. Bitcoin runs on a decentralized network and is peer to peer transaction. It cannot be traced, it does not require many long processes as bank transactions, and so makes exchange between parties easier and simpler. This fact poses threats to banks and other financial bodies, that is why they are in a fight to control it now.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2