• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 50 ... LastLast

Thread: ilyas_ili's trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      LoL
      Market is really nasty to everyone who are greedy.
      If we know the market condition and the characteristic, we can follow the market movements easily.
      Hope all of us mt5 member have great story of this years.
      The greedy traders will have the market to truly fight with, and i hope the trader will only win with a change of character, not that it is so plain for traders to be making money when trading the market, they will have to be smart and always traded the market in the way that keeps them active. The market is made of many components which will always keep traders to be estranged, this is why we need to know it and trade it well. We also have to shun the greed or the bad psychology that will cause us to be losing money in the market.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-16-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,095 Posts

That is right, the greedy traders will contend with the forex market and that is battle that has already been lost even before starting, so we need patience and respect for the market rules, I know that whoever does not want to lose money should ensure they are playing the good game of using money management, also the approach of lot size is paramount for traders to adopt, that way success can become easily accessible.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-16-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,517 Times in 2,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      The greedy traders will have the market to truly fight with, and i hope the trader will only win with a change of character, not that it is so plain for traders to be making money when trading the market, they will have to be smart and always traded the market in the way that keeps them active. The market is made of many components which will always keep traders to be estranged, this is why we need to know it and trade it well. We also have to shun the greed or the bad psychology that will cause us to be losing money in the market.
      Forex trading is definitely not a fight and if we believe on being greedy, we are hurting ourselves and preventing the very things that will guarantee our continued existence in the business, greed is a virus that spread itself because we have allowed it to flourish through our actions, losing money is normal for us, but it can become monumental when we are not obeying certain laws that have been enacted to help is gain real success, I have been on the losing streak before and the experience is a painful one to be honest.

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Unregistered (6)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,675 Times in 3,286 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Forex trading is definitely not a fight and if we believe on being greedy, we are hurting ourselves and preventing the very things that will guarantee our continued existence in the business, greed is a virus that spread itself because we have allowed it to flourish through our actions, losing money is normal for us, but it can become monumental when we are not obeying certain laws that have been enacted to help is gain real success, I have been on the losing streak before and the experience is a painful one to be honest.
      absolutely, forex trading market is not a fight, and its not a fight we can easly win in a day, so we have to preserve our strenght for another day, so as to have energy to face it again next time, which is always very near because the market is always opening and there will always be another trading opportunities, , so we need to learn how to let go of a trade that doesn't want to favor us and put more focus on the ones that can

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

fembizz (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,130 Times in 766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      We also have to shun the greed or the bad psychology that will cause us to be losing money in the market.
      I have struggled for a very long time before I was able to depict the cause of my perpetual losses then and that was the full attention given to the market even if the market was traded with the right concept planned by me. This brings in the fact that bad trading psychology is indeed a strong point to avoid as I have seen a scenario where trading decision was changed owing to the long impulse candle even when it was not in favour of the predefined trading plan.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,095 Posts

I have also had a series of struggle myself which was due majorly to my immaturity and impatience, at least I know better now that using high lot size is not the best, when we are trading, we think the money management we have been asked to use is a punishment that is going to make us lose money, we don't know what we are doing is preventing margin call, 2% risk per trade is the ideal thing but we find ourselves doing something else from this and later we will complain about our performance.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,523 Times in 2,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I have struggled for a very long time before I was able to depict the cause of my perpetual losses then and that was the full attention given to the market even if the market was traded with the right concept planned by me. This brings in the fact that bad trading psychology is indeed a strong point to avoid as I have seen a scenario where trading decision was changed owing to the long impulse candle even when it was not in favour of the predefined trading plan.
      My greatest struggle over the years I have been trying t o stop myself from making use of high trading lots on a smaller trading accounts, because it have been the cause of my huge losses but I always found myself coming back to do the same thing over and over again and I felt it have become part of me, but I am now relaxing my mind about making huge money over night because it is the only thing that pushes me to doing that.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,232 Times in 1,659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      My greatest struggle over the years I have been trying t o stop myself from making use of high trading lots on a smaller trading accounts, because it have been the cause of my huge losses but I always found myself coming back to do the same thing over and over again and I felt it have become part of me, but I am now relaxing my mind about making huge money over night because it is the only thing that pushes me to doing that.
      This struggle is what most traders face, high lot equal margin call, it may delay but ultimately the forex market will make you pay for trying at all to outsmart it, once we can settle some things in our mindset about the business, success will not be difficult, problems is that we are in the middle of a business that does not offer any forms of guarantee and with this, any mistake that is made can be very bad and catastrophic. We can overcome any struggle with right mentality, this is what I see as the solution.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,246 Times in 896 Posts

On a weekly Timeframe for example the Ichimoku can give just 2 - 3 signals in a week or 2 weeks and a trader can see this as too few. Ichimoku is powerful and because of this to accurately follow it means that a trader would have to take a few trades per month. The main Ichimoku signals are Tenkan sen cross, Kijin break and kumo break.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

17. Dragon
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,675 Times in 3,286 Posts

@Leonvic90 we. Cannot outsmart the forex market, not for long anyway, when we think we are. Going to make good profit while taking big risk in the market. The market cold. Probably works as We planned but not for long until it starts to show us it true colour, in fact the best way to trade is to avoid such situation because the end is not always pleasant

Reply to Thread
    Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 50 ... LastLast