• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichimoku and Price Action

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,931 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili View Post
      Hey everyone!

I once used this strategy on this forums contest BREXIT 2016: The Aftermath where I tried to combine the Ichimoku and Priceaction D which introduced here in journal section by Alexander Tatsumaki, I followed his thread for a long time and learned a lot of new techniques from Alex.

In this journal, I will try my best to capture the green pips with the help of Ichimoku and Price Action. All of the charts I post are usually be in H4 and Daily time frame, each month I ended up with maximum 10-12 trades only and most of these trades I open using Price Action because I feel more comfortable with fewer complications as compared to Ichimoku. which is great trend indicator not doubt but more complicated.

The intro of both the strategies can be found in the above links. Now its time to putt some charts of my current trade.

• The first trade is short at EJ, the reason is Double Top pattern, next week may or may not test the 131.90, support but I will try to lock the trade at BE and if tomorrow's daily candle closed below the support I will add more shorts and locked the current trade in the profit zone.

Attachment 71284

• The second trade is #Ripple which is trapped in a Symmetrical triangle. Technically we wait until the price broke either side of the triangle but I entered at an early stage because cryptocurrencies are more volatile.

Attachment 71285
      chart pattern can be a great and also simple tools to help us trade and also analyze the market movement, market often makes repeated history that what many trader said, because market movement often based on the trader's emotion all over the market, so what we need is that we need to really see the market objectively and analyze based on what we see

2. Forex Game
    3. The following 4 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

adewale (10-30-2017), dzin4aans (10-30-2017), ilyas_ili (10-30-2017), simisola (10-30-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,062 Times in 685 Posts

fembizz that's why a wise person once said. "sharing is caring" and not only because it helps others to learn but for ourselves too, because no one is perfect and knows everything.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

NumanHaider I see you have a Journal with Ichimoku as well, this is great bro and will definitely look forward to hearing from you on this indicator and your experience.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

dzin4aans Thank you mode I am trying to have a slow and steady system, where I can open trades for longer periods in daily charts and I think Ichimoku and Price action both are good and my type of methods.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Alexander Tatsumaki

Well, the triangles second high should be lower than the first and the upper line should slope down, right? same is the case above but the third low of the blow is not technically low but I think it is good to go as long as price closed inside the lines. Things will be more clear near future

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

maxiipus Yeah they do actually put great opportunities to trade, chart patterns, and support/resistance areas are very important and price action I believe the only thing which matters is previous zones. but I personally like those patterns as well to trade with.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

adewale (10-30-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (10-30-2017), dzin4aans (10-30-2017), simisola (10-30-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,169 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxiipus View Post
      chart pattern can be a great and also simple tools to help us trade and also analyze the market movement, market often makes repeated history that what many trader said, because market movement often based on the trader's emotion all over the market, so what we need is that we need to really see the market objectively and analyze based on what we see
      The charts always make repeated history, that is obviously why we talk about using the past behaviours of the price movement to predict the future, that is what we seek to accomplish in the market, we miss it and have our stop loss hit, but we should not be discouraged by that anyway.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (10-30-2017), dzin4aans (10-30-2017), ilyas_ili (10-30-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,761 Times in 2,713 Posts

Welcome back ilyas_ili, being an Ichimoku trader myself, I am going to take particular interest in your set ups and updates, I am trying to inculcate price action into Ichimoku trading myself instead of merely relying in what the indicator says before I pull the trigger.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-30-2017), FlyingShark (10-30-2017), ilyas_ili (10-30-2017), simisola (10-31-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,671 Times in 7,316 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Ichimoku and Price Action
      Hey everyone!

I once used this strategy on this forums contest BREXIT 2016: The Aftermath where I tried to combine the Ichimoku and Priceaction D which introduced here in journal section by Alexander Tatsumaki, I followed his thread for a long time and learned a lot of new techniques from Alex.

Wow, the Reborn of Ichimoku and Price Action Trader!

Welcome back brother! It's been a long time of your absence.Were glad you're finally back to us here in the journal section. Way back only few of us here but now, we are growing!

I hope and wish you more success with your newly improved strategy.

Good luck!

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-30-2017), ilyas_ili (10-30-2017), simisola (10-31-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1772.99 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,994 Times in 918 Posts

Wow, the Reborn of Ichimoku and Price Action Trader!
      I have noticed just the same thing, too many trading strategies and journals about Ichimoku and price action, even my self that I am not a very good fan of it (I think that it is heavy for my charts) have start using it and noticed some great things which I glad to share with other members one day. Have a great week!

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

adewale (10-30-2017), dzin4aans (10-30-2017), ilyas_ili (10-30-2017), simisola (10-31-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

adewale thanks mate, It is no doubt a good indicator and I have a great interest in it. Will try to use it with the price action combine but they separately work great as well.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

NikitaBelle Aah, The Green Queen thank you, sister, I hope you fixed you pc because I want to see those zigzag charts with TP hits .

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

FlyingShark You are absolutely right, too many traders working on the same thing means we can get more chances to learn from each other, no one is perfect with any strategy. as per the heavy charts lol, i seriously believe the same but when i started using Ichimoku it turns out that my feelings changed and now i look more heavy charts where i can see lines and blocks (support/resistance) clouds etc.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

adewale (10-31-2017), dzin4aans (10-30-2017), FlyingShark (10-30-2017), simisola (10-31-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,169 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      I have noticed just the same thing, too many trading strategies and journals about Ichimoku and price action, even my self that I am not a very good fan of it (I think that it is heavy for my charts) have start using it and noticed some great things which I glad to share with other members one day. Have a great week!
      From my last count we have about four traders using ichimoku in this journal section, Adewale, ilyas_ili, Alexander, and NumanHaider, please we will be obliged and happy to see how you trade this indicator, and recently ehizmac also said he has included this indicator in his system and he is getting better results. Behold the ichimoku gang

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (10-31-2017), FlyingShark (10-31-2017), ilyas_ili (10-31-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      From my last count we have about four traders using ichimoku in this journal section, Adewale, ilyas_ili, Alexander, and NumanHaider, please we will be obliged and happy to see how you trade this indicator, and recently ehizmac also said he has included this indicator in his system and he is getting better results. Behold the ichimoku gang
      lolz, It is really nice to have so many traders around we can learn different aspects of the same indicator and see how many ways they use. there are many good strategies are shown by different members of the forum in this section.

19. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a jewel in the rough GENERAL is a jewel in the rough GENERAL is a jewel in the rough GENERAL is a jewel in the rough GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      939.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili View Post
      Hey everyone!

In this journal, I will try my best to capture the green pips with the help of Ichimoku and Price Action. All of the charts I post are usually be in H4 and Daily time frame, each month I ended up with maximum 10-12 trades only and most of these trades I open using Price Action because I feel more comfortable with fewer complications as compared to Ichimoku. which is great trend indicator not doubt but more complicated.

The intro of both the strategies can be found in the above links. Now its time to putt some charts of my current trade.

• The first trade is short at EJ, the reason is Double Top pattern, next week may or may not test the 131.90, support but I will try to lock the trade at BE and if tomorrow's daily candle closed below the support I will add more shorts and locked the current trade in the profit zone.

Attachment 71284

• The second trade is #Ripple which is trapped in a Symmetrical triangle. Technically we wait until the price broke either side of the triangle but I entered at an early stage because cryptocurrencies are more volatile.

Attachment 71285

hello ilyas_ili , i think your strategy very simple and more clearly on chart , as you mention above price action is very easy strategy and give good profit but need long time to see candel you search for to inter the market so you will trade few times through the month but will make profit if you respect the rules so wish you success on your trade and be able to show us green pips at the end of the month .

My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GENERAL For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (10-31-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast