• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: ilyas_ili's trading journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      From my last count we have about four traders using ichimoku in this journal section, Adewale, ilyas_ili, Alexander, and NumanHaider, please we will be obliged and happy to see how you trade this indicator, and recently ehizmac also said he has included this indicator in his system and he is getting better results. Behold the ichimoku gang
      may be its time that all ichimuku traders start their own thread and each user give there own use of it, for this will be like an ichimuku gang against the market and adding to the list of its followers so one can just visit the thread and find everything about ichimuku
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkape For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (10-31-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      754.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,500 Times in 810 Posts

GENERAL It really does, but it is a bit more complicated because this is forex and nothing is 100%, although, if we are sure about a trade there is no guarantee. but yeah it does require patience and rules to follow. Thank you btw
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  EJR.png
Views: 27
Size:  3.5 KB

I was able to lock the EJ trade with 70 Pips which triggered today. now I have one floating #Ripple trade left.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

union12 (11-04-2017)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,255 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkape View Post
      may be its time that all ichimuku traders start their own thread and each user give there own use of it, for this will be like an ichimuku gang against the market and adding to the list of its followers so one can just visit the thread and find everything about ichimuku
      The Ichimoku Hinko hyo is a very powerful Forex trading Indicator that was developed by the Japanese, Its so effective in showing available Trend, Possible future trends and also can show us a strong place to set SL or TP, The Kijun blue lines does that. The Ichimoku cloud also shws a trader that there is inconsistency in the movements of the Forex Markets.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (11-01-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

• #Ripple is going nowhere, and I am out from EJ. The third trade I placed today is #Bitcoin, It's a counter trade and I am not good in it but I took the chance anyway. The trend is up but the channel needs a reversion to go up again.

Name:  #Bitcoin.png
Views: 31
Size:  43.0 KB

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

adewale (11-02-2017), dzin4aans (11-02-2017), GhostMode (11-01-2017), NikitaBelle (11-01-2017), union12 (11-04-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,843 Times in 753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili View Post
      • #Ripple is going nowhere, and I am out from EJ. The third trade I placed today is #Bitcoin, It's a counter trade and I am not good in it but I took the chance anyway. The trend is up but the channel needs a reversion to go up again.

Attachment 71334
      @ilyas_ili, what is your capital size and on what platform are you trading bitcoin? Crypto trades are always risky because of dangerously wild volatility levels. I also imagine that bitcoin will occasionally have intraday gaps that are several pips wide. What are your thoughts with regard to these concerns?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Obie For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (11-02-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      @ilyas_ili, what is your capital size and on what platform are you trading bitcoin? Crypto trades are always risky because of dangerously wild volatility levels. I also imagine that bitcoin will occasionally have intraday gaps that are several pips wide. What are your thoughts with regard to these concerns?
      I got small bonus account mate with some bucks not much $30-35 and yeah Bitcoin is risky as I am out from the trade already. #Bitcoin broke the channel i have created and now it is close to $7000 which is amazing. but hey which goes up it definitely will go down and I will keep visiting this chart.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

adewale (11-02-2017), dzin4aans (11-02-2017), simisola (11-02-2017), zahid4x (11-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,455 Times in 2,714 Posts

I got small bonus account mate with some bucks not much $30-35 and yeah Bitcoin is risky as I am out from the trade already
      You have take right decision that you are out from bitcoin with your small capital, because with small capital you will never stay longer time in bitcoin, it move too high then others currency, when you will get big amount of capital on that time you can choose bitcoin, i hope on that time you will make some good profit from there.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

adewale (11-02-2017), dzin4aans (11-02-2017), ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), simisola (11-02-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      You have take right decision that you are out from bitcoin with your small capital, because with small capital you will never stay longer time in bitcoin, it move too high then others currency, when you will get big amount of capital on that time you can choose bitcoin, i hope on that time you will make some good profit from there.
      That is absolutely true, We only can give a shot when we see a 100% outcome. I place that trade a bit early I should have wait till the closing of that particular day. Anyways every trade has a lesson for us if we care to understand. thanks Zahid.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2017), simisola (11-02-2017)

18. Lamboghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,227 Times in 3,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili View Post
      I got small bonus account mate with some bucks not much $30-35 and yeah Bitcoin is risky as I am out from the trade already. #Bitcoin broke the channel i have created and now it is close to $7000 which is amazing. but hey which goes up it definitely will go down and I will keep visiting this chart.
      Bitcoin tends to make a retracement after rising by $1000 to $1500 each time, I remembered that the last time something like this happened, it rose from $2500 to around $4000 and then it fell back to about $2800 or thereabouts before it started rising gradually to this present price.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2017), ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), simisola (11-02-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast