• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Faucet, PTC and mining - Easy way to get Bitcoins and cryptocurrency

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Faucet, PTC and mining - Easy way to get Bitcoins and cryptocurrency

Hey guys, if you are looking at the value of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. It is still on the rise (keep breaking previous high too). I understand many are not comfortable to invest cryptocurrencies (like myself) as there are too many uncertainties.

But I am unwilling to sit on the sidelines on this and if you guys like you can also look towards faucet, PTC and mining to help you get some Bitcoins. It would be similar to us spending time to get some credits to trade right here.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-30-2017), Sihussain (10-16-2018), Warren Bafett (10-30-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      Hey guys, if you are looking at the value of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. It is still on the rise (keep breaking previous high too). I understand many are not comfortable to invest cryptocurrencies (like myself) as there are too many uncertainties.

But I am unwilling to sit on the sidelines on this and if you guys like you can also look towards faucet, PTC and mining to help you get some Bitcoins. It would be similar to us spending time to get some credits to trade right here.
      Dixie, what do you mean by faucet, PTC and mining to get free bitcoins? You mean join a PTC? what does PTC means? What we will do to get free bitcoins by it?
      No Guts No Glory!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-30-2017), Mkape (11-03-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Warren Bafett It is some ways people are able to get free Bitcoins or one of the other cryptocurrencies.

faucet is the program you have to solve a captcha. Usually, a simple math sum, picture or simple word phase.

PTC is paid to click, usually watching a simple ad and get little amount for that.

Mining is actually interesting, it is using you CPU to help gain more bitcoin.

I hope explaining like that is able to help you.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-30-2017), Sihussain (10-16-2018), Warren Bafett (10-30-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are still not clear to me i have tried to Google for fauset and it brings me some things about taps s it would be good if you shared a link for this ptc sites that pay in crypto currencies for direct and easy access for us
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Mkape Well this is just watching some advertisements and solve some captcha, that way you would be able to get some free bitcoin. If you want you can msg me personally and I would send you some link to have a look. I do not this section allows us to post links to other programs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (11-09-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mkape Well this is just watching some advertisements and solve some captcha, that way you would be able to get some free bitcoin. If you want you can msg me personally and I would send you some link to have a look. I do not this section allows us to post links to other programs.
      Really, is that legit? the captcha thing? I have not tried it yet. Indeed, we need moderator to approve if we can post link here so that we can get free bitcoin. I don't want to get banned. Just want to ask, is doing captcha thing? time consuming? Did you do it everyday to get some free bitcoin?
      No Guts No Glory!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,055 Times in 471 Posts

i wonder are they virus free? i took part in some ptc sites in past but got scared its very risky with some viruses or anything like that. also is the reward any good for our time spent there? i think there are plenty of scams..

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Warren Bafett I do not want to get banned as well. So if you really want to know the link you private message me. I do not seem like to spam on others as well.
      normarster So far it has done well for me, I have done virus scan on my computer as so far no virus has shown up. But mining does use your computer processor so it would slow down you computer.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-11-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Warren Bafett It is some ways people are able to get free Bitcoins or one of the other cryptocurrencies.

faucet is the program you have to solve a captcha. Usually, a simple math sum, picture or simple word phase.

PTC is paid to click, usually watching a simple ad and get little amount for that.

Mining is actually interesting, it is using you CPU to help gain more bitcoin.

I hope explaining like that is able to help you.
      According to my experience in faucet and PTCs sites you need lot of time and efforts to get a good downline to earn a good ammount otherwise you will get only pennies.

Regarding mining the hardware is too expensive and the elecricity costs are high so its not too much profitable for most people and the initial investment is high.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-12-2017)

16. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

For a long time the faucets have stopped being profitable and today they are just a waste of time. The most popular and reliable of them only gives 33 satoshi every hour, so it would take 400 years to accumulate a single bitcoin. Mining is not profitable either, and most people get Bitcoins through trading and bounty campaigns in specialized forums.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-13-2017), Obie (12-01-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast