• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Faucet, PTC and mining - Easy way to get Bitcoins and cryptocurrency

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greentrader New technology comes around. That is why I only do cloud mining. I am just leaving the computer on for this purpose. While I doing other tasks.
      angaper That is not exactly true, in the past you also earn pennies but the price of cryptocurrencies went up and that is why the earning seems better. I am collecting the coins till they go up again to cash out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-13-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,103 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      Greentrader New technology comes around. That is why I only do cloud mining. I am just leaving the computer on for this purpose. While I doing other tasks.
      angaper That is not exactly true, in the past you also earn pennies but the price of cryptocurrencies went up and that is why the earning seems better. I am collecting the coins till they go up again to cash out.
      please describe what kind of cloud mining your using, as cloud mining cost alot. and how much profitable. as far as i know you dont need to turn on your pc in cloud mining and you only hire hardware to mine bitcoin for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-13-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cloud mining is less profitable than using your own hardware to mine bitcoins. Despite of it there are many cloud mining scams and the fees they charge in the non scams are also high because the operators need to cover the costs after all.
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-13-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Mats Cloud mining is mining directly from the website, I figure it would be the host server. That would you mean you would need to buy special or extra equipment for you to start mining for free cryptocurrencies.

Greentrader agree cloud mining would not be as profitable as physical equipment mining. However, I do not need to purchase anything extra or additional in order to earn from it. So I see no harm. Beside I let the program run in the background. I do not need to do anything else, so I all this is passive and extra.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-14-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 474 Posts

Very interesting information about mining. I used to do it for some time too but i calculated the expenses of doing that and the money i can earn and realized it was not making me enough money. and we have to be aware of scams i think. try to learn information about the company you will work for with this before.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

normarster have you bought any equipment for your mining purpose, for me, I am just using cloud mining. basically just open the website and let the program run. Sure it takes some processing power but it is enough for me to make some little money. It is not much but it does add up slowly but surely.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

normarster (11-15-2017), Warren Bafett (11-15-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

normarster have you bought any equipment for your mining purpose, for me, I am just using cloud mining. basically just open the website and let the program run. Sure it takes some processing power but it is enough for me to make some little money. It is not much but it does add up slowly but surely.
      Interesting! No need to buy equipment to mine bitcoin? How s that possible? So cloud mining is much cheaper, easier than the real mining? What website to open and it is free to join mate? You can share the website in the advertisement section, that if you really wanted to share how it's done. It will be more appreciated by all of us here.
      No Guts No Glory!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

normarster (11-15-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Warren Bafett Okay, so that section I can post the advertisement right. I would be posting it soon, actually, I had created a facebook group, would it be ok if I post the link of the facebook group instead of the individual link?

Can I also ask how it is possible to change the avatar of my profile? Does not seem to work for me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

normarster (11-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,046 Times in 7,461 Posts

Warren Bafett Okay, so that section I can post the advertisement right. I would be posting it soon, actually, I had created a facebook group, would it be ok if I post the link of the facebook group instead of the individual link?

Can I also ask how it is possible to change the avatar of my profile? Does not seem to work for me.
      Yes, you are allowed to post your facebook group in the advertisement section.

Below is the guide how to change your avatar in your profile...send me a message if you still don't get it.

Click settings...

Name:  Settings.png
Views: 5
Size:  34.6 KB

Click, edit avatar.

Name:  Edit avatar.png
Views: 6
Size:  18.1 KB
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-15-2017), normarster (11-15-2017)

18. Lamboghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 474 Posts

Thank you for your advice. Yes maybe i will go back to some more mining will see. I wonder what was your avg up time and reward in dollars for you if you dont mind to share it. Thank you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-15-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast