• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Faucet, PTC and mining - Easy way to get Bitcoins and cryptocurrency

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post

Greentrader agree cloud mining would not be as profitable as physical equipment mining. However, I do not need to purchase anything extra or additional in order to earn from it. So I see no harm. Beside I let the program run in the background. I do not need to do anything else, so I all this is passive and extra.
      No harm? There are many cloud mining scams on the internet and the few who are real cancell contracts when the mining is not profitable anymore. I think for the low returns the risks involved in cloud mining are still high so its not a very good deal in most cases.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-16-2017)

3. ForexCopy
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

normarster you would need to go to the advertisement section to view the post, recently I am also doing telegram bots. Pretty decent returns on the amount of work done.
      Greentrader have you personally got scam by the miners before. so far it is ok for me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-17-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

FreeThinker is on a distinguished road FreeThinker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mining is ok, but faucets is just a waste of time for me, as you get a maximum of 50 or 100 satoshi per claim after a long time of trying to solve captchas and facing an annoying redirect and a huge amount of ads all over the process, but investing in mining could be a great way to earn good amount of bitcoins according to your investment.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
      Mining is ok, but faucets is just a waste of time for me, as you get a maximum of 50 or 100 satoshi per claim after a long time of trying to solve captchas and facing an annoying redirect and a huge amount of ads all over the process, but investing in mining could be a great way to earn good amount of bitcoins according to your investment.
      If I have to go the hassle of solving captcha's and encountering ads and redirects? ugh! that sounds like lot's of hard work just to earn some bitcoins, I think I will let it pass. I also do not like mining, like buying hardware or run a pc just for mining? hmm, I could do that, but then again maybe I will just buy $100 bitcoin and let it grow? how about that?
      No Guts No Glory!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-20-2017), normarster (11-20-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

FreeThinker is on a distinguished road FreeThinker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      If I have to go the hassle of solving captcha's and encountering ads and redirects? ugh! that sounds like lot's of hard work just to earn some bitcoins, I think I will let it pass. I also do not like mining, like buying hardware or run a pc just for mining? hmm, I could do that, but then again maybe I will just buy $100 bitcoin and let it grow? how about that?
      Well Instead of buying hardware and spend time to run it and take care of it you can easily buy hash power with any cloud mining site and get almost the same earning as you will get if you run it yourself, it is more effective as you don't need to handle any setup or get the power for the device just buy the hash power you need and let the company run it for you instantly.

And about buying 100$ bitcoin is not a bad Idea but mining will give you bitcoin every single day as you know so if the price goes up you will keep earning daily which is better than buying a specific amount only.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to FreeThinker for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-20-2017), Warren Bafett (11-20-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      i consider $100 investment in bitcoin very valuable. seeing where the price is its really amazed. the question that bugs many minds why we didnt buy it with $100 in the spring when the price was low. the risk to reward with that is amazing. but about mining, if you buy hardware for it, looks like it might not pay off too soon with it.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,167 Times in 843 Posts

Hey guys, if you are looking at the value of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. It is still on the rise (keep breaking previous high too). I understand many are not comfortable to invest cryptocurrencies (like myself) as there are too many uncertainties.

But I am unwilling to sit on the sidelines on this and if you guys like you can also look towards faucet, PTC and mining to help you get some Bitcoins. It would be similar to us spending time to get some credits to trade right here.
      I am a trader with almost a full time trader set along the lines of Cryptocurrency, Though i trade Forex currency pairs as well. Please what is this PTC, I have always wanted to learn the mining but it is too complex for me to join.Try well to teach it carefully here.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greentrader have you personally got scam by the miners before. so far it is ok for me
      I don't need to be scammed to know that there are many online cloud mining scams so that's why its hard to find a trusted one to trust. The trusted sites give an average profitability near to 0% which is not too much attrative...
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I been trying PTC and faucet websites lately and some of them really are a waste of time but there are 2 of them that is worth investing your time that can possibly give you real bitcoin that you dont have to spent so much time before reaching payout, if you are interested you can also PM me, you can do some activities there while waiting a trade setup to develop on your chart. No need to invest money.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-21-2017)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,407 Times in 5,388 Posts

I always wonder why all these "cloud mining companies" would offer such service to people. They have all the hardware and power to run themselves and yet theyre offering it up to the public. I dont buy the pooling bullshit excuse most of them gave simply because like i said earlier, they already have the hardware and power so they dont need to pool any resources anymore.

Think about it. If you have the capability to do something on your own, why would you offer someone you dont know to do it with you?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-22-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast