• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Faucet, PTC and mining - Easy way to get Bitcoins and cryptocurrency

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,525 Times in 5,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Am just curious to ask this...am a bit ignorant when it comes to bitcoin. How does mining really works? Give me a simple terms or explanation...does it works like gold mining? like you have to mine it deep down in the ground where it lays abundant, am talking about the physical gold, not the one we are trading in our mt4 platform...

So does bitcoin mining works like that? anyone?
      You do know that bitcoin is peer to peer, meaning there is no specific server to store its data right? Well, the data are distributed randomly all over the world on various servers which is called "miner". And as a reward, all the miners will be getting bitcoin for doing their tasks.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-01-2017), Warren Bafett (12-01-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      You do know that bitcoin is peer to peer, meaning there is no specific server to store its data right? Well, the data are distributed randomly all over the world on various servers which is called "miner". And as a reward, all the miners will be getting bitcoin for doing their tasks.
      Ahh, thanks for the explanation. Since, bitcoin is exploding in popularity and more people are jumping into this golden chance, does it need more bitcoin miner more than ever?
      No Guts No Glory!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (12-02-2017)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Ahh, thanks for the explanation. Since, bitcoin is exploding in popularity and more people are jumping into this golden chance, does it need more bitcoin miner more than ever?
      Not really. Bitcoin is set to maximum 21 millions btc only. There wont be any after it reaches that number. Also the mining reward is reduced over time. These 2 aspect are what's making it valuable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (12-05-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Not really. Bitcoin is set to maximum 21 millions btc only. There wont be any after it reaches that number. Also the mining reward is reduced over time. These 2 aspect are what's making it valuable.
      Huh? Really? only 21 million bitcoin available? You mean after it reached 21 million, there will be no more left bitcoin to mine/mining? So what will happen after that? Can BTC still be traded in our mt4 platform? or it will totally vanished in circulation?
      No Guts No Glory!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (12-05-2017)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Huh? Really? only 21 million bitcoin available? You mean after it reached 21 million, there will be no more left bitcoin to mine/mining? So what will happen after that? Can BTC still be traded in our mt4 platform? or it will totally vanished in circulation?
      Once it reaches 21 million there will be no more bitcoin to mine. Right now we have reached 16 million +. And yes you can still use or trade bitcoin after, just no more mining for new one.

You can track total bitcoin in circulation via http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (12-05-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,362 Times in 1,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      Hey guys, if you are looking at the value of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. It is still on the rise (keep breaking previous high too). I understand many are not comfortable to invest cryptocurrencies (like myself) as there are too many uncertainties.

But I am unwilling to sit on the sidelines on this and if you guys like you can also look towards faucet, PTC and mining to help you get some Bitcoins. It would be similar to us spending time to get some credits to trade right here.
      Now a days litecoin is also moving on a nice pace most of thge peolple says that it would be the next bitcoin in future what are your opinion on that and second thing which you PTC sites their are almost 90% sites are scam and fraud they don't pay money to their members.Mining a bitcoin is also a very expensive task bacause for thet you need a super computer

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the faucets out there are just frauds because they will refuse to give you what they have promised and that is actually one of the problems of using faucets to generate bitcoin, to know an original bitcoin faucet it will take a long time, especially now that bitcoin is very expensive.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,521 Times in 2,910 Posts

I have had to dump the so called faucet website I was using because they are highly fraudulent, the amount they are asking you to earn before withdrawal is just unimaginable because you will spend months before you make such amount from their website, it is totally useless and a waste of data and time.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,969 Times in 2,816 Posts

I have never seen something as fake as those so call websites that tell you to carry out some activities with a promise to give you some satoshi, it is an embarrassment because they would refer you to many websites, you will click on the advert and you will be rewarded with something that is less than a cent, how long would you make a dollar this way, it is a total waste of energy to be honest.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

15. Dragon
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,336 Times in 867 Posts

Well, faucets and mining are no longer profitable due to bitcoin's price spike. Personally, I collected quite some number of satoshis from bitcoin faucets, but over time it became unproductive because the amount to be given out became smaller and smaller and it all just seems like a waste of time. Also, there is the problem of high transaction fees due to overload in blockchain network.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast