• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips to avoid getting your bonus account blocked by InstaForex

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,406 Times in 4,387 Posts

Default Tips to avoid getting your bonus account blocked by InstaForex

Hi, valuable members!

As we noticed, many of our active members in trading journal section got their accounts blocked.
      According to the bonus agreement, instaforex has the right to cancel profits made through the bonus and the bonus itself, and they reserve the right to block any suspected account without any prior notice. Please keep in mind that getting your account banned doesn't mean you're a cheater, but when instaforex detects any suspicious activity in your bonus account , they may block it.
      To avoid getting banned we have some tips that everyone needs to follow:

1- Don't open multiple bonus accounts
      This is the first thing to avoid; some members asked if they can use different accounts for different forums - this is forbidden, and you need to know that you're allowed to open only ONE account per house. Thus, you should avoid public connections!

2- Avoid internal and external hedging
      Sometimes having already an open trade on bonus account, you open another trade in another account in the opposite direction - this may lead to a ban.

3- Avoid very short term trading and trading the news
      As we all know, instaforex doesn't allow trades bellow 5 minutes and also reserves the right to cancel profits made through a spike caused by a big news.

4- Use a good money management
      Using a good mm is the best way to make a clean trading history, this would help you to succeed as a trader and especially as an account manager. If you've a clean history instaforex will never suspect your trading activities.

To finish this thread, I'd suggest you to open another account and use your own money , you can also transfer your profits from your bonus account to your second account opened with your own funds.

Feel free to ask us anything, we're here to listen to you and to reply to all your questions
      We wish you all good luck

Regards mt5 team

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2371.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,022 Times in 2,651 Posts

Wow, this is good, most traders here fall victims without even knowing why their accounts were frozen, I believe that with these guidelines everyone will be in a better position to avoid this unpleasant situation of cancellation of bonus earnings, thanks moderator for this information. But does that mean we cannot trade news at all?

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (10-31-2017), azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017), union12 (11-01-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,798 Times in 2,735 Posts

I have never faced this problem and I am not hoping to have any challenge regarding blockage of bonus account, but my question is what is internal and external hedging, I don't understand the explanation of that point, and is this implying that hedging is against the policy of InstaForex. I don't hedge though, just asking for the benefit of others. Thanks
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017), simisola (10-31-2017), union12 (11-01-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,427 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi, valuable members!

As we noticed, many of our active members in trading journal section got their accounts blocked.
      According to the bonus agreement, instaforex has the right to cancel profits made through the bonus and the bonus itself, and they reserve the right to block any suspected account without any prior notice. Please keep in mind that getting your account banned doesn't mean you're a cheater, but when instaforex detects any suspicious activity in your bonus account , they may block it.

This is the first thing to avoid; some members asked if they can use different accounts for different forums - this is forbidden, and you need to know that you're allowed to open only ONE account per house. Thus, you should avoid public connections!

Sometimes having already an open trade on bonus account, you open another trade in another account in the opposite direction - this may lead to a ban.

As we all know, instaforex doesn't allow trades bellow 5 minutes and also reserves the right to cancel profits made through a spike caused by a big news.

Using a good mm is the best way to make a clean trading history, this would help you to succeed as a trader and especially as an account manager. If you've a clean history instaforex will never suspect your trading activities.

To finish this thread, I'd suggest you to open another account and use your own money , you can also transfer your profits from your bonus account to your second account opened with your own funds.

Feel free to ask us anything, we're here to listen to you and to reply to all your questions

Regards mt5 team
      Thank you for the tips, azmassi.

Some of the members here might not be aware of the 5 minutes rules or news trading. Sometimes you might get away with this but I believe sooner or later they will catch you back. So if let say you accidentally open a wrong position, no matter how hard it is, try to wait for at least 5 minutes before closing them.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2794.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,301 Times in 2,458 Posts

really? why does cross-account positions matter like that? are you sure about this one? i did not find anything against hedging on the instaforex website. do you have more links about this?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), ilyas_ili (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017), simisola (10-31-2017), union12 (10-31-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,634 Times in 8,122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi, valuable members!

Regards mt5 team
      Great tips there mate!

The majority of our member are not aware of some basic rules that InstaForex set for the trading account and I'm sure we can avoid unnecessary mistake by reading this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      really? why does cross-account positions matter like that? are you sure about this one? i did not find anything against hedging on the instaforex website. do you have more links about this?
      What he meant was opening a buy order on one account and a sell order on other account creating a hedge and taking advantage of the ****** program. This was mentioned in the Terms of Service when opening a new trading account. Apparently this technique was popular in trying to get a lot of ******.

12. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

adewale (10-31-2017), azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), Georges (11-06-2017), ilyas_ili (10-31-2017), loveyo (10-31-2017), mkhan0924 (10-31-2017), simisola (10-31-2017), union12 (10-31-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      when they say hedging what they mean is that where one member has two bonus account and places a buy on one and a sell on another there for if one losses the other one gains so if they both have 100$ each the end of the day the balance for one will be 0$ and the other 200$.which is cheating
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mkape for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017), union12 (10-31-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To finish this thread, I'd suggest you to open another account and use your own money , you can also transfer your profits from your bonus account to your second account
      Ah I don't know if it's possible. Great info moderator. Later I will try to use this option to fund my another account. Earlier I withdraw it to my skrill first before I can deposit it to my another account and it took a few days to do that. I have another question about this option. Is it done automatically after I request it or it will need a few hours?

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

adewale (10-31-2017), azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), loveyo (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2371.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,022 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkape View Post
      when they say hedging what they mean is that where one member has two bonus account and places a buy on one and a sell on another there for if one losses the other one gains so if they both have 100$ each the end of the day the balance for one will be 0$ and the other 200$.which is cheating
      Maybe there is a new definition of hedging, from my view point this can only take place in one account, because if one opens opposite positions in two accounts, when price eventually moves to the buy aspect, it means that the trader that sold will lose, making one of the account suffer losses and the other profits, so your explanation does not make much sense to me, except I am missing something out here.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (10-31-2017), azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), loveyo (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2794.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,301 Times in 2,458 Posts

What he meant was opening a buy order on one account and a sell order on other account creating a hedge and taking advantage of the ****** program. This was mentioned in the Terms of Service when opening a new trading account. Apparently this technique was popular in trying to get a lot of ******.
      how silly .. that is no proper hedge. one account could very well hit mc and the other big profit. but overall, no profits there .. what is the point in that?

oh well. people will try if they can, you know that i mean!

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), bigani (11-04-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), FxBD (03-29-2018), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017), simisola (10-31-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast