• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips to avoid getting your bonus account blocked by InstaForex

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

Very important tips for all Forum members. Thank your dear azmassi sir, mt5 team and I**.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-31-2017)

3. <a href=""> </a>
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,643 Times in 8,123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Ah I don't know if it's possible. Great info moderator. Later I will try to use this option to fund my another account. Earlier I withdraw it to my skrill first before I can deposit it to my another account and it took a few days to do that. I have another question about this option. Is it done automatically after I request it or it will need a few hours?
      There is no option to transfer money from bonus account to your real account using the wallet function. That was the case a couple of years ago but I don't know about now because I really haven't checked that these days. Just try to check it on your client cabinet or chat with customer service and let us know their reply

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,643 Times in 8,123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      how silly .. that is no proper hedge. one account could very well hit mc and the other big profit. but overall, no profits there .. what is the point in that?

oh well. people will try if they can, you know that i mean!
      There is no profit in that but you get the ****** that is the whole point for this strategy and it was ridiculously popular several years ago lolz but of course you can't get ****** on bonus account so that information is for real account. You know.... just in case lolz

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (10-31-2017), azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      754.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,364 Times in 1,047 Posts

3- Avoid very short term trading and trading the news
      As we all know, instaforex doesn't allow trades bellow 5 minutes and also reserves the right to cancel profits made through a spike caused by a big news.
      That means we shouldn't open a trade during news period?
      Because our trade can touch stop loss or take profit within a very short period of time during news publishing.
      Thanks for this nice thread mods.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), kammraz (11-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,849 Times in 1,685 Posts

I never faced any blocking of accounts in Insta till date ,actually we should obey the rules and regulations well.Anyway Thanks a lot Mod for such important points update because from first if we are aware of the points ,we can protect our account from blocking.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      There is no option to transfer money from bonus account to your real account using the wallet function. That was the case a couple of years ago but I don't know about now because I really haven't checked that these days. Just try to check it on your client cabinet or chat with customer service and let us know their reply
      Ah ok then I will ask Julia about it tomorrow since her working time with instaforex finished now. I chat with her almost everyday lol since I also have upcoming project with instaforex soon. I will tell here about her answer later so all people will know about this too.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

adewale (10-31-2017), azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017), simisola (10-31-2017), union12 (10-31-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's the amazing and the great things you have enumerated in this thread. I was also unaware to the many of the facts by the reason of which many accounts of my friends have been blocked. I have checked the rules and now I will pay attentions to the rules of instaforex more carefully

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to snaxbest for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (10-31-2017), GhostMode (10-31-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,142 Times in 291 Posts

1- Don't open multiple bonus accounts
      That's not a problem, i never opened another account for mt5 but i have attached my new instaforex account because i lost ID password of previous instaforex trading account.

Avoid very short term trading and trading the news
      i hate news trading which is clear gambling, But the question is: IF someone had a mistake like he opened trade accidentally at the time of news then what? Is he going to pay for that?

Use a good money management
      Avoid internal and external hedging
      For money management i'm thinking of hedging but not the hedging of two accounts, its the hedging of one account on same pair for example: i would use EU and buy and if i lose i use sell instead of SL to protect myself from further loss but again i'm saying i would use only one account for it so is that going to be fine?? or i would be banned for doing hedge on one account??
      Is internal hedging means the one account hedge? I'm requesting moderator to explain me on internal hedging which is not allowed?

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

adewale (10-31-2017), azmassi (11-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017), simisola (10-31-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

mkhan0924 has a spectacular aura about mkhan0924 has a spectacular aura about mkhan0924's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi, valuable members!

As we noticed, many of our active members in trading journal section got their accounts blocked.
      According to the bonus agreement, instaforex has the right to cancel profits made through the bonus and the bonus itself, and they reserve the right to block any suspected account without any prior notice. Please keep in mind that getting your account banned doesn't mean you're a cheater, but when instaforex detects any suspicious activity in your bonus account , they may block it.
      To avoid getting banned we have some tips that everyone needs to follow:

1- Don't open multiple bonus accounts
      This is the first thing to avoid; some members asked if they can use different accounts for different forums - this is forbidden, and you need to know that you're allowed to open only ONE account per house. Thus, you should avoid public connections!

2- Avoid internal and external hedging
      Sometimes having already an open trade on bonus account, you open another trade in another account in the opposite direction - this may lead to a ban.

3- Avoid very short term trading and trading the news
      As we all know, instaforex doesn't allow trades bellow 5 minutes and also reserves the right to cancel profits made through a spike caused by a big news.

4- Use a good money management
      Using a good mm is the best way to make a clean trading history, this would help you to succeed as a trader and especially as an account manager. If you've a clean history instaforex will never suspect your trading activities.

To finish this thread, I'd suggest you to open another account and use your own money , you can also transfer your profits from your bonus account to your second account opened with your own funds.

Feel free to ask us anything, we're here to listen to you and to reply to all your questions
      We wish you all good luck

Regards mt5 team
      That is very informative tips mate.I also didn't aware about those when I opened my account. Now I know what I shouldn't do.
      I hope everyone should be honest with instaforex since instaforex is the only broker that giving us the opportunity to trade anc learn without investing any capital.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to mkhan0924 for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), GhostMode (10-31-2017), simisola (10-31-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 633 Posts

Its definitely important that all bonus users use a strong Money management, Low risks is the Key. If any trader wants to trade Forex with bonus accounts, We should make sure that we use small appropriate lot sizes. I have been able to withdraw uncountable profits from I** bonus accounts and that is because i trade low risks and so they don't ban my account.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast