• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips to avoid getting your bonus account blocked by InstaForex

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,365 Times in 4,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      how silly .. that is no proper hedge. one account could very well hit mc and the other big profit. but overall, no profits there .. what is the point in that?

oh well. people will try if they can, you know that i mean!
      Unfortunately , some dishonest traders use this technique to convert the bonus to their own money. I hope you got the point !

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

adewale (11-01-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (11-01-2017), kammraz (11-01-2017), loveyo (11-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017), zarra (11-01-2017)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,365 Times in 4,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      For money management i'm thinking of hedging but not the hedging of two accounts, its the hedging of one account on same pair for example: i would use EU and buy and if i lose i use sell instead of SL to protect myself from further loss but again i'm saying i would use only one account for it so is that going to be fine?? or i would be banned for doing hedge on one account??
      Is internal hedging means the one account hedge? I'm requesting moderator to explain me on internal hedging which is not allowed?
      Hi dear,
      Yes hedging in the same account is fine

The internal hedging mentioned in the the post is hedging by using two different instaforex accounts for cheating purpose!

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), loveyo (11-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017), union12 (11-01-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1968.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,686 Times in 1,155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi, valuable members!

As we noticed, many of our active members in trading journal section got their accounts blocked.
      According to the bonus agreement, instaforex has the right to cancel profits made through the bonus and the bonus itself, and they reserve the right to block any suspected account without any prior notice. Please keep in mind that getting your account banned doesn't mean you're a cheater, but when instaforex detects any suspicious activity in your bonus account , they may block it.
      To avoid getting banned we have some tips that everyone needs to follow:

1- Don't open multiple bonus accounts
      This is the first thing to avoid; some members asked if they can use different accounts for different forums - this is forbidden, and you need to know that you're allowed to open only ONE account per house. Thus, you should avoid public connections!

2- Avoid internal and external hedging
      Sometimes having already an open trade on bonus account, you open another trade in another account in the opposite direction - this may lead to a ban.

3- Avoid very short term trading and trading the news
      As we all know, instaforex doesn't allow trades bellow 5 minutes and also reserves the right to cancel profits made through a spike caused by a big news.

4- Use a good money management
      Using a good mm is the best way to make a clean trading history, this would help you to succeed as a trader and especially as an account manager. If you've a clean history instaforex will never suspect your trading activities.

To finish this thread, I'd suggest you to open another account and use your own money , you can also transfer your profits from your bonus account to your second account opened with your own funds.

Feel free to ask us anything, we're here to listen to you and to reply to all your questions
      We wish you all good luck

Regards mt5 team
      Really I have never had a problem with mt5 forum, or with InstaForex and their service is fast and great. Just my thoughts for the new traders that may help them become better. Read the terms of service again and again until you have understand all the rules. If for some reason you don't understand something in any paragraph them open a ticket with the help and they will answer all of your questions - you can ask also this forum. Always use a stop loss, or hedge your position, because you never know what might happen and you don't want a negative account. Avoid big lots that will lead to an account "investigation" especially when gaps occure, you will find all the details in the InstaForex broker's website.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (11-01-2017), ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,407 Times in 579 Posts

Unfortunately , some dishonest traders use this technique to convert the bonus to their own money. I hope you got the point !
      I've read about this somewhere previously. Yes, there's a group of traders who blatantly use bonus to cheat their way with different trading accounts. They can do it intra broker or inter broker. No idea how they manage to do it inter broker though. Need to look and find the article again.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

azmassi (11-01-2017), dzin4aans (11-01-2017), ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,796 Times in 2,735 Posts

I don't get it, how can one possibly convert the bonus money into their personal account, the rules is clearly stated and isn't the whole process automated, is it that these people have some hacking mechanisms they use to perpetrate this cheating, I am yet to fully understand how this works exactly, a little lost here.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), simisola (11-02-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,466 Times in 8,101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      That means we shouldn't open a trade during news period?
      Because our trade can touch stop loss or take profit within a very short period of time during news publishing.
      Thanks for this nice thread mods.
      Regards.
      InstaForex does not allow news trading. However, there are certain conditions that are allowed when your trade coincide the news release and they are:

1. can't close under 5 minute. In case of a stop loss getting hit then there is no problem whether it's 1 minute or 3 minute. If your strategy involve heavy lot and waiting for news release then it's better not do it with InstaForex because of this rule (can't close under 5 minute).

2. can't profit more than 5%. In case your trade last more than 5 minute after the news release the profit from such news trading must not exceed 5% of your total balance.

Those 2 rules make it difficult for news traders or traders who trade during news release to make profit that is why we advise news trader to not do news trading to avoid getting his account blocked.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2017), FlyingShark (11-02-2017), ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), kammraz (11-02-2017), samadel (11-02-2017), simisola (11-02-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      542.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,013 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      InstaForex does not allow news trading. However, there are certain conditions that are allowed when your trade coincide the news release and they are:

1. can't close under 5 minute. In case of a stop loss getting hit then there is no problem whether it's 1 minute or 3 minute. If your strategy involve heavy lot and waiting for news release then it's better not do it with InstaForex because of this rule (can't close under 5 minute).

2. can't profit more than 5%. In case your trade last more than 5 minute after the news release the profit from such news trading must not exceed 5% of your total balance.

Those 2 rules make it difficult for news traders or traders who trade during news release to make profit that is why we advise news trader to not do news trading to avoid getting his account blocked.
      what if i don't trade news(for example:i opened the trade long before the news are released) and there are news and make my trade closed with profit for more than 5%?will my account still get blocked?

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2017), ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,466 Times in 8,101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      what if i don't trade news(for example:i opened the trade long before the news are released) and there are news and make my trade closed with profit for more than 5%?will my account still get blocked?
      That is not a problem at all because your profit was a result of the trade that you entered long before the news is scheduled to be released and the impact of the news release made the price go into your favor.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2017), ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), kammraz (11-02-2017), samadel (11-02-2017), zarra (11-02-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2371.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,825 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post

This is a twist, I have not been aware of these two rules that you talked about, so that means that someone with a capital of $100 cannot make more than 5% his entire balance from a news, meaning that if I make $50 from a $100 account during a news my account will be blocked? But on the other hand, I won't have issues if that news resulted in margin call? just classic! What if I enter a trade let's say 10 minutes after the news because I am waiting for the effect to die down, does that still count as trading the news?

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

ilyas_ili (11-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017), samadel (11-02-2017)

19. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      701.47 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,127 Times in 705 Posts

What if I enter a trade let's say 10 minutes after the news because I am waiting for the effect to die down, does that still count as trading the news?
      I believe it does not or may be depend on the volatility of the market. If the trade closed before 5 minutes they gonna give you red card but to be honest this thing never happen to me i used to trade during the news time. i put two different buy and sell orders with maximum lot my account can support with 20 pips TP and wait for the news. after a month or two I blown my account but the blocked thing never ever happen. Instaforex may changed the rules once I stop trading during news hours
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast