• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Tips to avoid getting your bonus account blocked by InstaForex

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1323.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One thing that has helped me in so many ways to save my instaforex accoutn is actually the use of low risks. Instaforex gives a bonus for us to learn Forex and also make a living from it. We should never abuse this great previledge so that we can last here, make lots of Money as capital and also withdraw a lot of Money as profits.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018), Unregistered (4)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      One thing that has helped me in so many ways to save my instaforex accoutn is actually the use of low risks. Instaforex gives a bonus for us to learn Forex and also make a living from it. We should never abuse this great previledge so that we can last here, make lots of Money as capital and also withdraw a lot of Money as profits.
      Thanks for this information, but please can you explain further on the lower risk trading so that I don't fall a victim, is there any specified amount for the lower risk trading, like is there any amount of money or bonus that we should have in our trading account that should need some specified amount of lots?

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to 2pac for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      343.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      It very true that abusing the bonus could make us lose our account so we should never abuse the bonus, the bonus is giving for learning how to trade forex without risking our own capital and also to make some extra cash while we learn so we should never abuse the bonus.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2612.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi, valuable members!

As we noticed, many of our active members in trading journal section got their accounts blocked.
      According to the bonus agreement, instaforex has the right to cancel profits made through the bonus and the bonus itself, and they reserve the right to block any suspected account without any prior notice. Please keep in mind that getting your account banned doesn't mean you're a cheater, but when instaforex detects any suspicious activity in your bonus account , they may block it.
      To avoid getting banned we have some tips that everyone needs to follow:

1- Don't open multiple bonus accounts
      This is the first thing to avoid; some members asked if they can use different accounts for different forums - this is forbidden, and you need to know that you're allowed to open only ONE account per house. Thus, you should avoid public connections!

2- Avoid internal and external hedging
      Sometimes having already an open trade on bonus account, you open another trade in another account in the opposite direction - this may lead to a ban.

3- Avoid very short term trading and trading the news
      As we all know, instaforex doesn't allow trades bellow 5 minutes and also reserves the right to cancel profits made through a spike caused by a big news.

4- Use a good money management
      Using a good mm is the best way to make a clean trading history, this would help you to succeed as a trader and especially as an account manager. If you've a clean history instaforex will never suspect your trading activities.

To finish this thread, I'd suggest you to open another account and use your own money , you can also transfer your profits from your bonus account to your second account opened with your own funds.

Feel free to ask us anything, we're here to listen to you and to reply to all your questions
      We wish you all good luck

Regards mt5 team
      Everything is very important for all the Traders but I'm little bit confuse about no.2 point. How it is possible for a member to use 2 Bonus Accounts at a time? We can't change our account before 2 Months and i don't think that anyone can wait for minimum 3 months to use 2 accounts fkr trading at same time with equal balance.
      Gold and Oil Trading Journal

"Keep Calm & Believe on your Skills and in Result you will Succeed"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-26-2018)

9. <a href=""> </a>
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1323.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2pac View Post
      Thanks for this information, but please can you explain further on the lower risk trading so that I don't fall a victim, is there any specified amount for the lower risk trading, like is there any amount of money or bonus that we should have in our trading account that should need some specified amount of lots?
      Let me explain a little bit further.

Lets say you have 400 Dollars as your total bonus for post inside your Forex account balance, Risk 5% of the entire capital of 400, That is equals to 20 Dollars per trade. When you do this, It is clear that you are serious trader and that you are using the right risks. I** antifraud department wont be able to disturb you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6