• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: How to post charts with ease?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1782.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to post charts with ease?

This thread is meant to teach those who have challenges in posting of charts to learn how to do it with ease
      I see it relevant to be shared in the trading journal section as here is where the use of charts explanation is of more use
      So a “mods” can make this thread sticky if they see it relevant

The first option is through using the forum advanced posting so click “GO ADVANCED”

Click “MANAGED ATTACHMENTS”

CLICK “ADD FILES “to upload a new image
      Or you can share a previously up loaded file

This mode has a disadvantage as you cannot write any thing between two images as they appear in a strip as in this thread

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12619520

So this makes our second option the best for me

In the second option you have to use a third party where you just paste the url of the uploaded image and it will automatically appear as an image in the forum.
      You can register for an account here but I have no connections with this site and I am not promoting them. i got this site from one of the forum users

https://postimages.org

So once you log in click “up load image”
      Where it will take you to a page that apperars like this

Click chose image

Where it will lead you to your computer files and you select the picture you wan t to up load and once you select it. it automatically up loads it to the site

So once you have your uploaded image. there will be links that you copy and paste according where you want to share the image so in our case we shall copy the link named as “Thumbnail for forums:” click the icon beside the clink for quick copy

Click”upload another image” if you want to upload another image

There is also another option but I have never tried it. as explained by mod georges in a forum post here

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12188932

Now that was easy wasn’t it
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 11-09-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks  

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to kanaphe for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (11-08-2017), dzin4aans (11-08-2017), forexguy9 (11-17-2017), ilyas_ili (11-08-2017), kammraz (05-14-2018), Mkape (11-09-2017), moneygrows (11-08-2017), newdream365 (11-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-09-2017), wahidul (12-31-2017)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,872 Times in 5,407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanaphe View Post
      This thread is meant to teach those who have challenges in posting of charts to learn how to do it with ease
      I see it relevant to be shared in the trading journal section as here is where the use of charts explanation is of more use
      So a “mods” can make this thread sticky if they see it relevant

The first option is through using the forum advanced posting so click “GO ADVANCED”

Click “MANAGED ATTACHMENTS”

CLICK “ADD FILES “to upload a new image
      Or you can share a previously up loaded file

This mode has a disadvantage as you cannot write any thing between two images as they appear in a strip as in this thread

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12619520

So this makes our second option the best for me

In the second option you have to use a third party where you just paste the url of the uploaded image and it will automatically appear as an image in the forum.
      You can register for an account here but I have no connections with this site and I am not promoting them. i got this site from one of the forum users

https://postimages.org

So once you log in click “up load image”
      Where it will take you to a page that apperars like this

Click chose image

Where it will lead you to your computer files and you select the picture you wan t to up load and once you select it. it automatically up loads it to the site

So once you have your uploaded image. there will be links that you copy and paste according where you want to share the image so in our case we shall copy the link named as “Thumbnail for forums:” click the icon beside the clink for quick copy

Click”upload another image” if you want to upload another image

There is also another option but I have never tried it. as explained by mod georges in a forum post here

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12188932

Now that was easy wasn’t it
      I just want to add a note. If using the forum attachment system, please make sure the picture file extension is PNG not JPG as it wont show correctly in your post.

Thanks  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-08-2017), forexguy9 (11-17-2017), ilyas_ili (11-08-2017), Passionate Pisces (11-08-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-09-2017), wahidul (12-31-2017)

Closed Thread