• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the bonus money for earning profits or learning the forex?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is the bonus money for earning profits or learning the forex?

I am wondering that we are not serious about the bonus money which we are receiving by positing our comments every months. This is a super opportunity for all of the traders to earn profits above our capital amounts but we are not serious about it. Most of us use this money as a free gift and love to play with this money.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to shoab chow for this useful post.

azmassi (11-09-2017), dzin4aans (11-09-2017), foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,415 Times in 3,375 Posts

The bonus are a small token given to us by the broker who are sponsoring this forum. They gave us in appreciation for a job well done. And Note this token is definitely meant to trade in the forex and the profit we makes from the market is all yours without any attachments or rules. But the bonus money cm always be there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe it's for both , first we start using bonus to learn forex with free risk, no one wants to risk his own money just to try a new business. After learning well this business, you'll need a starting capital, so if a trader doesn't have a good amount to start trading , the bonus is the right solution!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,058 Times in 472 Posts

i think when i get my first bonus i will use it to learn this market because i trade demo account and its very tricky. i do not monitor charts all day but i try to trade whenever i can to learn everything. but with a bonus i might get a bit more real feeling. i dont know if we can make big profits from bonus because i havent traded on any bonus.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      i think when i get my first bonus i will use it to learn this market because i trade demo account and its very tricky. i do not monitor charts all day but i try to trade whenever i can to learn everything. but with a bonus i might get a bit more real feeling. i dont know if we can make big profits from bonus because i havent traded on any bonus.
      Yes, demo and live it's two different things. Of course demo account is an important step to learn trading and to get familiar with trading platforms etc;.. but we know that trading is a matter of psychology and there's no emotions in demo, for this one should think to open a live account. So bonus account is a great opportunity for new trader, to start live trading without any risk of loosig his money, you can make profits and all profits whatever the amount big or small are your own fund that you can withdraw anytime with no restriction!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oriana is on a distinguished road Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      but we know that trading is a matter of psychology and there's no emotions in demo, for this one should think to open a live account. So bonus account is a great opportunity for new trader, to start live trading without any risk of loosig his money,
      Yes, on some extent, we can feel the emotions in bonus account too. It can help us to learn how to control our emotions and behavior in real trading. I think it is the best way to check whether we are ready to trade with our own invested money or not.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoab chow View Post
      I am wondering that we are not serious about the bonus money which we are receiving by positing our comments every months. This is a super opportunity for all of the traders to earn profits above our capital amounts but we are not serious about it. Most of us use this money as a free gift and love to play with this money.
      I would say that it's a big help for newbies to learn forex trading without using their own money. Used the bonus money for learning, but don't get fooled you can get rich by it. Just be thankful that this wonderful forum and the sponsor InstaForex broker keeps giving bonuses with out fail. Take advantage of it and learned well.
      No Guts No Glory!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The bonus money perform both functions of earning profits and also for learning forex trading, it is the level of a trader that will determine the benefit he will derive from the bonus. If a trader is at his beginner level in trading it will help him to learning the act of trading in real live account without him necessarily deposit any fund. For advanced level traders who lack money to trade it will be an opportunity to trade and make cool profit without any deposit. The bonus is so beneficial to all of us no matter your level of experience, we cannot be too thankful to the admin and sponsors of the great initiative.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to debren For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Pedro Maria is an unknown quantity at this point Pedro Maria's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've always thought and thing that bonus funds only experienced traders should take.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro Maria For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

19. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The main purpose of the bonus money is to learn. After that, it is better to put the earnings you get from bonus money into a real account and trade from there. Instaforex has provided us this opportunity, so we shouldn't misuse it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to time void For This Useful Post:

foexfor2018 (10-18-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast