• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Bitcoin (white paper)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1782.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bitcoin (white paper)

This goes out to all bit coins miners and would be miners.now this is the original document that was released to the public by the inventor of bit coins (CRYPTO CURRENCY ) Mr Satoshi. it has all the basic information of how bit coins operate mined and etc

i have not had an ample time to read it all through but i want to share it with all members.we can discuss it as we read through

(i came across it as i was researching about this crypto currency as i want to start trading it)

(this is the original document by the inventor of bitcoins so i think it should be sticky in this section so i would request one mod to make it sticky)

it is in pdf but a thanks will be a good way to appreciate my effort.
      Attached Images

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to kanaphe for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-10-2017), Mkape (11-10-2017), NikitaBelle (11-15-2017), Unregistered (1)

3. Demo contests
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have heard a lot about this this so called white paper and to add on to this thread it is called he white paper as it puts everything in plain site so that there is nothing that is hidden here and with this document every one has gotten the rust with bit coins
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mkape for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-10-2017), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,362 Times in 1,083 Posts

I listen that no bodey clearly knows who is behind the invention of bitcoin some says it is one person and others saying that they are the group of programmers who(I think hates the banks very much as like i).Do you know anything about the original owner of the bitcoin or it is one the biggest secrets of 20th century ???

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well the document is useful for those who do not have sufficient information about the crypto currency so that they can have a standard knowledge about the market so that they will be able to trade it with adequate information.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 445 Posts

Bit Coin is in crazy Mode since April of this year. we see a Huge Bullish Mode of this Digital currency. it was trading over $19,000 line this week for some hours but now its start decreasing. i have no idea about its decreasing but i think it is flash back of a new major movement. Maybe it hit $25000 within next some days or in the first week of new year.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,521 Times in 2,910 Posts

What I like about the white paper is the limit to the number of coins that can be in circulation at once, this is the reason bitcoin has managed to keep going up because there is a fixed supply and so many investors are showing more interest to purchase the commodity.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,969 Times in 2,816 Posts

I don't believe that bitcoin can hit $25,000 at least not for now, or may attempt that in the late part of January 2018 or maybe early February, but some issues that it is facing has to be resolved, there is too much fundamental problems it already has like some people have mentioned the block size which is too low and other problems.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Reply to Thread