• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 54 57 58 59

Thread: Safe and profitable trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,089 Times in 202 Posts

I think it so that a safe trading you can make when you get knowledge all about Forex and its trading system and you know that Forex is such types of platform where anyone easily can build up their career within short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more if you use it properly.
      For newbie trader, its must needed to get knowledge all about Forex and its trading system. And you must make your strategy yourself, get idea about money management and risk management. You must trade with demo account first and have to practice as much as possible then your single trade will be safe and secure.
      Have a nice and safe Journey with Forex my dear mates,
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

FxBD (04-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      536.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When we say safe trading what exactly does it mean? for me safe trading is all about following proper risk money management, I understand that there are so many traders that never follow the 5% per trade limit, actually 5% risk is big enough to drained your account fast especially if you are trading multiple currency pairs.I see traders that make huge profits in just a short period of time but got margin call in the next months because they are risking big, nobody can outsmart the market, no matter how hard we try their is no better way to trade safe in this market is to limit your risk under any condition. Money management is an integral part of a profitable trading in association with a good trading strategy and good psychology.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,365 Times in 539 Posts

Safe and profitable strategy is only possible when you have a good trading experience, skills and knowledge about this business, you need a good strategy for this business to be profitable and safe for you to trade also a good money making is required.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      638.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,558 Times in 765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      I think it so that a safe trading you can make when you get knowledge all about Forex and its trading system and you know that Forex is such types of platform where anyone easily can build up their career within short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more if you use it properly.
      For newbie trader, its must needed to get knowledge all about Forex and its trading system. And you must make your strategy yourself, get idea about money management and risk management. You must trade with demo account first and have to practice as much as possible then your single trade will be safe and secure.
      Have a nice and safe Journey with Forex my dear mates,
      i guess the best thing for them is use their own trading system, they will know for what the thing should done with all the rules and some elements that should followed and make the trading system with well, with use a simple trading system, we can make it profitable, that is what I know the demo trading to be doing for the forex traders. That is why it is really a good thing for traders to learn and find the winning weapon that will be fighting always for them in the market. It is always about the way the trader has trained themselves to trade in this market, that is the real weapon they have. As far as may concern, only knowledge and vast demo trading experience are the great weapon which keep the trader safe from the huge loss and terrible situation.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,365 Times in 539 Posts

Safe and profitable strategy begin when you spend some quality time to learn how to trade forex in the demo account and understand and construct a good trading system that help make the market simple for you to trade before the market will be safe and profitable for you while trading.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

patrech (04-04-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,018 Times in 1,991 Posts

Brother when we use our own self made trading strategy we are bound to understand it more better and this will absolutely help us a lot, but when depending on another technique we will just find out that they are getting profit from the market but we doesn't and we will keep asking ourselves why, it's because a strategy sometimes is beyond the indicators settings and sometimes it consists of emotions and character of a trader

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

patrech (04-04-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      Safe and profitable strategy begin when you spend some quality time to learn how to trade forex in the demo account and understand and construct a good trading system that help make the market simple for you to trade before the market will be safe and profitable for you while trading.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Brother when we use our own self made trading strategy we are bound to understand it more better and this will absolutely help us a lot, but when depending on another technique we will just find out that they are getting profit from the market but we doesn't and we will keep asking ourselves why, it's because a strategy sometimes is beyond the indicators settings and sometimes it consists of emotions and character of a trader
      learning is the weapon but one should know that before money could be made knowledge is needee. That way forex is to be understood. Another point is that the practical process is very important. That makes the weapon more stronger and we can make money. good trading psychology is a part of successful trading, we cannot succeed in this market if we dont have this characteristic, this is one pillar that we need so that we can succeed as a trader, good psychology and risk management are the other important aspects of trading.

12. FB
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

my friend, the trading in this market requires the learning of the trader at first, this will now help the trader to fully understand what they are doing in the market at any point in time. If traders are sure of their working deals and are doing it without deviation or panic, I am sure that the trader will soon be successful in the market. forex trading weapon is all about our skills and trading knowledge, thus the things we have learned. So therefore we have to make use of them wisely, we have to know that there is not other way we would be able to make money from forex other than knowing how to make use of our trading strategy which will enable us to make good amount of money

Reply to Thread
    Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 54 57 58 59