• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41

Thread: Safe and profitable trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,079 Times in 433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Hehe!!! There is no shortcut to the success of forex trading and as such we need to always make sure that we practiced even when we are still trading real account, because it would make us to keep learning which is the backbone of successful forex trading. Personally, I still have a demo account which I still use to test out or practice sometimes as to keep on developing good and better trading skills.
      It is better for traders to face all the reality about the market, this will help them to build the skills that will make them to be productive all the time. The traders who are looking for shortcut in the market needs orientation about the market also, through this, they will know that they can not find any shortcut else. We all have to make sure that we trade well and have the good trading system and plans all the time. If traders can have the two, i am sure that they will make less of mistakes.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani is a splendid one to behold bigani is a splendid one to behold bigani is a splendid one to behold bigani is a splendid one to behold bigani is a splendid one to behold bigani is a splendid one to behold bigani is a splendid one to behold bigani is a splendid one to behold bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      It is better for traders to face all the reality about the market, this will help them to build the skills that will make them to be productive all the time. The traders who are looking for shortcut in the market needs orientation about the market also, through this, they will know that they can not find any shortcut else. We all have to make sure that we trade well and have the good trading system and plans all the time. If traders can have the two, i am sure that they will make less of mistakes.
      There is no short cut in business and most especially in Forex trading,if we really want to be successful then we must sit down and make sure that we learn as much as we can,Forex trading is simple if we know exactly what to do and we follow the rules religiously,once that is done then everything else will take shape on their own .

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2505.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      There is no short cut in business and most especially in Forex trading,if we really want to be successful then we must sit down and make sure that we learn as much as we can,Forex trading is simple if we know exactly what to do and we follow the rules religiously,once that is done then everything else will take shape on their own .
      I never think about any shortcut in Forex Trading business and i also believe that there is no such kind of way exist. it is depend on trader's skills and abilities that how much time he need to get success in a business. we can't get success in short time so it is better for us to give proper time to this business for learning, practice, strategy making and trading.
      this is the one and only way to get real and long term success here which can also make us rich.

Reply to Thread
    Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41