• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How safe is Cryptocurrency -Parity Bug freeze wallet

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Will the cryptocurrency experienced massive failure if there is no electricity?
      I heard that it requires really massive electricity, well, they can store electricity by solar panels through big batteries though, here in my place the cost of electricity is very expensive.
      So it wont be wise to do mining, maybe trading
      Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Yes Nikita you right , for mining a bitcoin you really need a massive electricity and fast super computer with a heavy operating system which is very costly for a average earning person like us but we can earn through trading a cryptocurrency like Forex it moves really fast as comparing to the currency pairs
      Can you imagined if one country has a lot of bitcoin miners? I think it will contribute to a massive power black out all over the place. I just don't know if the profits from bitcoin mining is enough to sustain a miners hardware and electricity bills.
      No Guts No Glory!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-10-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well either it was freeze or not the etherum like other crypto currencies are now trading higher strongly and this is a good time for anyone that will like to invest into these assets because there is a huge potential for good returns within few months.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

whiteliontrader (03-09-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,521 Times in 2,910 Posts

I don't believe that having many miners of bitcoin in the country will create a total black out, that assumption does not hold water, each user of electricity pays for what they consume and the higher their usage the more revenue that will be generated for the power distribution companies.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (04-01-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,969 Times in 2,816 Posts

Cryptocurrency is very safe at least from the little understanding i have gathered, outside a few hacks here am there concerning the Ethereum platform which takes place whenever there is a new ico, I don't think we should be worried about our investments into the cryptocurrency world, but we should always use precautions to protect our money.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,337 Times in 867 Posts

Cryptocurrency itself is foolproof especially bitcoin and ethereum. They are moved around and documented in digital ledgers on a technology called the blockchain. Most hacks and cyber fraud relating to Crypto currencies are due to the error and flaws of the storage medium, mostly software wallets and exchanges which are not well encrypted and that difficult to crack.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Omoba9ce For This Useful Post:

whiteliontrader (04-01-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,478 Times in 567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 22gost** View Post
      Well either it was freeze or not the etherum like other crypto currencies are now trading higher strongly and this is a good time for anyone that will like to invest into these assets because there is a huge potential for good returns within few months.
      With what happened within one year concerning the cryptocurrency world, i think that it is a very good thing for traders to make sure that they are fully prepared for both the bad and the good that can happen because of the cryptocurrenies. The world is now beginning to like the cryptos now, that is what is mainly important in our consideration now. We ave to make sure that we do our best to always secure the right place on any of those currencies, not that we will be condemning them or be carrying fake information about them. Crytocurrencies are the future of finance.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,569 Times in 671 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Cryptocurrency is very safe at least from the little understanding i have gathered, outside a few hacks here am there concerning the Ethereum platform which takes place whenever there is a new ico, I don't think we should be worried about our investments into the cryptocurrency world, but we should always use precautions to protect our money.
      I guess what you are referring to as safe is not the real meaning of safety, because i do not think that the crypto-currency is safe, some of the valuable office holders in the financial institution of the world are advising against the crypto-currencies, and for the fact that it is porous makes it hard for me to think that it is safe like you have expressed here. If it was still for safety, i will still bet my money on the old known currencies pairs in the market, than to be betting my money on the new unregulated crypto-currency and its latest deceit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

whiteliontrader (04-01-2018)

13. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,478 Times in 567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      I guess what you are referring to as safe is not the real meaning of safety, because i do not think that the crypto-currency is safe, some of the valuable office holders in the financial institution of the world are advising against the crypto-currencies, and for the fact that it is porous makes it hard for me to think that it is safe like you have expressed here. If it was still for safety, i will still bet my money on the old known currencies pairs in the market, than to be betting my money on the new unregulated crypto-currency and its latest deceit.
      I share parts of your points, and as long as it is the fore trading or the cryptocurrencies we are dealing with, there is no safety or safe havens with them. In every facets of the financial market trading, there is no single deal that is safe, and no matter how the trader could be trading them, it can still cause us to lose our money. But this should not put sadness into our lives, we have to live above it by making sure that we are doing our trading with experience. Once we are experienced, we will be able to do everything correctly, and success will be our portion also.

With this, i know that every trader will rather be planning to be batter trader, not that they will be thinking they will see the market so cheap, it is never gong to be like that. What you have as your trading experience will determine what you will achieve when you are trading forex. It is better for traders to know this before it is too late for them when they are trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2