• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: Bidyut's Trading Journal

Threaded View

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,557 Times in 1,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Wow, we lose our account easily because we are not careful, but I know that as traders the bonus had stood as a form of encouragement whenever we trade and lose, forex trading is a business where the challenges will always come but as after we have learned from th painful experience, we can easily now manage to trade with the little we have and then recover with time, I love what is happening with instaforex because they are very interested in how the traders are fairing, we should never be careless with this business, forex is too risky because you need to know what you should be doing at the right time.
      Dear Oghale Yes it's true Forex success very difficult but I think if we hard work, get proper knowledge, demo practice, get good experience, good skills, proper analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management, control emotions, greed, patience, discipline and follow all Forex rules before start live trading then we may protect our account and get success in Forex business. So we should try to best for success in Forex business. Best of luck. Thank you.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

bidyut (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (3)