• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 113 of 240 FirstFirst ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ... LastLast
    Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2398

Thread: bidyut's - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,254 Times in 1,912 Posts

Default bidyut's - Trading journal

Introduction: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum and it is in a demo account. I致e opened a demo account with 500 USD balance. The main purpose of opening this demo account is only for making a trading journal in mt5 forum. Long time back our respected moderator dzin4aans had encouraged me to open a trading journal. But due to some unforeseen reasons I was unable to give attention in this regard. After looking at many trading journals available in this section I致e got some positive energy and a lot of good motivation to open my own trading journal. Now I think it is the right time to open a trading journal.

Main motive of opening a trading journal: First of all I want to improve my trading by sharing my own trading system. By opening a trading journal here I would definitely get an opportunity to interact with other good traders. They can suggest, guide me for opting a better trading system. This is one of the best ways to engage myself in improving my existing trading strategy.

Why Demo Account: This is my first trading journal in mt5 forum. Still I consider myself as a leraner and I want to improve my trading and it is only possible through demo account. Second reason is that I want to open a separate account (real trading account) for trding journal. But at this moment I知 not fully prepared myself (financially) to open a real account for this purpose. In other hand I don稚 want to wait for long to start a trading journal. So my main motive here would be to engage myself in a good discussion where we can share knowledge and learn everything which is required to be a good trader.
      In future I would definitely go for a trading journal where I can show real profit in real account. Once I get ready for that I would definitely inform you all through this journal or through my signature.

My strategy:

Support & Resistance: From the very beginning I am trying to trade on support and resistance levels. So my main focus would be to see support and resistance levels of a particular pair on a daily basis before opening any order. I値l try to open orders by looking at support and resistance levels. Most probably my buy orders would be above support levels and sell would be below resistance. In addition I値l try to take decisions of opening any order by looking at price action.

Price Action: It is important to watch in which direction a particular pair is moving where we池e going to trade. In simple words Price action gives us an idea where the price is moving. When I see 3 to 4 candles formed an upward trend in other words when few bull candles form an uptrend I値l go for a buy order. In opposite if I see few bear candles lined up in a row to form a downward trend, I値l go for sell order. So here I would go for trading on any pair by following price action.

Chart Type: I would like to trade in a clearly visible chart and I consider candle stick chart as a best option for me. I do not use too much indicators. It値l consists of only support and resistance levels.
      Time Frame: I prefer to see 1 hr, 4 hours, daily time frames to decide where the price is moving or to predict the actual trend I will go for these time frames. To open any order or to check entry point I値l go for only 1 hour chart.

News Events: As we know fundamental or economical news are very important to watch while taking any trading decisions. I値l keep an eye on day to day news events to trade. The best way to watch any types of news events is through economic calendar. Most of the movements take place in any particular pair due to news releases. Even technical trader can稚 ignore the importance of fundamental news or any economic data releases (e.g. NFP) etc. Sometimes I would stop trading during high impact news. In other words I値l be very careful during news events and try to avoid trading in case there are no clear movements.

Lot Size: I would go for 0.10 LOT size (per order) at the very beginning. I may go for many orders at a time but not more than 1 LOT in total. For example, 10 orders with 0.10 lot size orders. Sometimes I may go for averaging my trades by taking additional lot size orders. Gradually I will try to increase the lot size orders with growing account balance.

Target: Anywhere from 10 to 100 pips. I can decide only after looking at the levels. Sometimes I may not give any target and close all orders manually.

Stop Loss: I値l try to put a stop loss in some trading positions but not in all trading positions. Again it値l depend on the levels and also in the movement of a particular pair. In case I put stop loss in any pair it値l be around 50 pips.

Long term or short term: My goal would be to take profit from every trade in a short term period. I prefer short term trades because it is easy for me to handle. In case I see slow movements in any trade I値l keep the order for long hours and definitely wait for the price to trigger the target ( if I put TP).

Trading Pairs: I would like to trade on major pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD etc.). Also I would go for high volatility pairs for example, GBPNZD, GBPJPY etc. Sometimes I will try to trade in Gold and Silver if I get good confirmation.

Risk-Reward Factor: As it is not a contest account I値l try to go slowly. I believe in steady growth and not in sudden growth as far as forex trading is concerned. I would only go for 5% to 10% risk, and not more than that. Similarly, I値l try to make decent profit from every trade. If I see it is worth to wait for a particular trading position then I値l wait for it to get more profit out of it. For any trader to sustain in the market is more important than anything else, so I will try to avoid any unnecessary risk. Sometimes I would go for cut losses in the form of stop loss or by closing manually. Once we learn how to manage risk we値l automatically able to grow our trading account to a satisfactory level.

To my fellow members: I hope there is no doubt about my trading plan. I do not want to complecate things, so I値l try to elaborate every trade with clarity. I知 ready to answer you if you致e any questions regarding my trades or anything related to my trading journal. I値l be grateful if we can stick to the topic and not talk about anything off topic in this section. Your good suggestions are always welcome. Thanks to everybody for visiting here. Lets start together!
      Last edited by bidyut; 11-15-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Today is closing week of the day and with the recent fall on this pair, I think if we must trade today, we can target for short terms opportunities and have some proper exit in the right time. I will personally avoid trading today and look at today's market decision to plan for my next week trading.

The market sometimes moves unexpectedly and we might see some little bullish in this pair or its continual fall in the bearish direction.
      Reason why I like the long term trading method, I don't have to bother much about the end of the week and all that. I see the market from the daily chart time frame and I think that it is a good way to trade. The market has always been unexpected and hard to predict and all which a trader needs is to learn and have a good strategy they know more about and never expect to be perfect but to be good with the market.

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

Batavia (03-10-2018), bidyut (03-10-2018), fembizz (03-09-2018), harbir (03-10-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,203 Times in 804 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac View Post
      Reason why I like the long term trading method, I don't have to bother much about the end of the week and all that.
      The long term trading style is the best among the rest because it requires little of trader's time and effort in both analysis and concentration as compared to the other forms of trading. However, there is no holy grail trading style or pattern among the three terms be it the short, medium or long term as everyone of them has its advantages and disadvantages. Hence, it is better to trade the long term when such trader has a big capital for his trades execution because he has to wait for a long period of time for the result of trading activity.

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

bidyut (03-10-2018), harbir (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,926 Times in 3,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      The long term trading style is the best among the rest because it requires little of trader's time and effort in both analysis and concentration as compared to the other forms of trading. However, there is no holy grail trading style or pattern among the three terms be it the short, medium or long term as everyone of them has its advantages and disadvantages. Hence, it is better to trade the long term when such trader has a big capital for his trades execution because he has to wait for a long period of time for the result of trading activity.
      yes, if we wanna trade with less stress and with ease in the market, long term trading is the best way to do this, but if we wanna make profit per day in the market then intraday trading is a perfect way, and scalping is meant for traders that doesn't have much time to spare and they want profit in a short period of time, anyone we belong to is good, but many see the scalping as the villain, but for me i think our knowledge is the only way to trade in any of this way successfully

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bidyut (03-10-2018), harbir (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,675 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      One thing I have come to accept is that in this market, many people buys and sells for different reasons. Picture yourself in a real offline open market where you buy things from a seller, sometimes you end up buying what you don't need at a point because you where emotional about how the seller tricked you with their sense of humor which you fall for. So that's how we can see it in forex too. Some buys short term because their emotions springed up on the fast opportunity they see to make money.

Long term trading is good and capital wise for traders who don't want to loose their trade to the unexpected short term market conditions. But the fact remains that not everyone will go for long term.

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

bidyut (03-10-2018), harbir (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), penuelophir (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 1,242 Posts

Long term trading will save us the stress that we use in losing money consistently all the time, my definition of long term trading is not based on the regular ones that we already know, for me, it means that you are trading with money management without the mindset that you want to become rich after a short period of time, your approach to the business is what will determine whether you see it as what you will be doing for a lengthy time or maybe you are interested in earning through gambling and means that does not make your account stay long, if our orientation concerning the market is totally wrong, that is where our failure begins from usually.

11. The following 17 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), bidyut (03-10-2018), harbir (03-10-2018), Honey Bee (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Unregistered (8)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,085 Times in 1,256 Posts

Hi bidyut

I wanna to ask you something some days ago i share a trading set up with you and with some other journals but the moderator delete my all posts they say it is copy pasting but i posted my analysis not any other stuff then why they called it spamming i share my own technical analysis screen shots
      any answer about it?

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

bidyut (03-10-2018), Honey Bee (03-10-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,808 Times in 577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Long term trading will save us the stress that we use in losing money consistently all the time, my definition of long term trading is not based on the regular ones that we already know, for me, it means that you are trading with money management without the mindset that you want to become rich after a short period of time, your approach to the business is what will determine whether you see it as what you will be doing for a lengthy time or maybe you are interested in earning through gambling and means that does not make your account stay long, if our orientation concerning the market is totally wrong, that is where our failure begins from usually.
      I think most of the successful traders are the long term traders as they hold on to their trades for weeks and months and look for a specific target. In that way they do not have to go through the tension of making profits everyday which I think is a good tactic. I think but for long term trading you really need a huge amount of patience.

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), bidyut (03-10-2018), Honey Bee (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,295 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      I agree with you, the long term trading is good, and it will reduce the stress at which traders are losing money through the short term trading. This is why it is always very good for traders to be sure of what they will do with the long term or the short term. At times, when i have being losing money for a very long time, i will response to trade only the long term approach, and this helps me so well. Forex training is so of when traders have experience about what they want to use, and also plan in using it correctly. We have to make sure that we do not gamble also.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), bidyut (03-10-2018), Honey Bee (03-10-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,254 Times in 1,912 Posts

Hello everyone of you. Once again glad to have your valuable opinion on my trading journal thread. Hope everybody is doing well in your trades. This week I'm not able to provide any significant analysis on any particular pair. Actually I was not so sure about any particular pair. I've just tried to focus more on following the movements. We've seen big downfall in EURUSD pair but lately it has shown some mixed movements. Most of the time we try to speculate any trend based on past performances or by looking at the technical levels. But as we've discussed earlier we've to look at fundamental side too. For a day trader small movements may be an opportunity for executing trades. But those who like to trade once or twice in a week may not like to trade on small ups and downs. This is because they don't want to struggle for earning small pips. Or they are more careful in doing proper trades. There may be any reason but it also depends on the particular trader. I usually try to look at long term movements when I can't find opportunities in short term. However a trader can make good profit everyday by applying proper strategy in any market condition. In my view it is better to avoid trading or to miss opportunities if we do not able to predict the market properly. Every trading day brings some good opportunity for us to trade so better to wait for that opportunity. I'm happy to receive so much opinion, it always give me a chance to understand the market better. The new trader may get confused if they see two different opinions about a particular pair. Suppose somebody is saying we've to buy EURUSD, at the same time if somebody says it is good to sell at the moment. In such condition only we've to look at valid reasons. Why two good traders have different opinions. Because the market is not giving good signal or it is not going in a single direction. Our mind reacts exactly the same, we're good follower of the market. If market goes up to certain levels we try to open buy orders. If market falls sharply we try to sell. But at the same time somebody may try to do the opposite, there is no wrong in doing so. Because every trader has different strategies. We should respect everybody's opinion because everybody says something on the basis of their own strategy and experience. No matter whether we buy or sell a particular pair. If we try to open the order at correct level then we can definitely make good profit. So it depends on our strategy and our own perception how we deal with our trades. The most important thing to consider is our own trading decisions. And it can be acquired by following other good traders.

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      I won't be consider how to sell eur usd or maybe gbp usd from this point, especially after that great fall of yesterday, and when we look at the fact that today is already a Friday, i believe there will be some consolidation today except the news announcement of today will create some volatility which i am not sure of, the forex market is a place where each person thinks differently, what you might be seeing in the chart that will make you want to trade a particular pair may not be the same thing that will cause me to look at such a pair and say that i consider an opportunity to buy or sell it, i believe this is the ultimate thing that makes trading unpredictable most of the time.
      Its nice opinion Timon bro. The market reacts exactly as you've said at that time. I've also got some confusion by getting two different opinions. But both of you were correct. Market had moved in both directions. Both sellers and buyers have got good opportunity to book some profit. In long term the pair is still in bearish pressure. But only Monday we'll able to get an idea where it move. I've experienced earlier that on Friday most of the time we can't get good directional move. Due to some unpredictable market movements we get confused. So it is very essential for a trader to trade carefully. Market gives opportunity to everybody, but only few can utilise it properly. I hope you'll continue to provide us valuable inputs in future too. Have a great weekend to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Today is closing week of the day and with the recent fall on this pair, I think if we must trade today, we can target for short terms opportunities and have some proper exit in the right time. I will personally avoid trading today and look at today's market decision to plan for my next week trading.

The market sometimes moves unexpectedly and we might see some little bullish in this pair or its continual fall in the bearish direction.
      You've given a very useful tip for the traders. We've seen small ups and downs in the EURUSD pair during Friday. These types of market is good only for those who want to scalp or those who trade for smaller pips profit. On Friday if we get good profit then its okay, but in case if we stuck in negative pips then we've to wait for Monday to close those orders. So better to avoid trading during unpredictable Friday market. I've also seen in past that most of the traders have lost their equity because of big gap opening on Monday. We usually see that market opens in big gap on Monday if there is something high impact news releases on Friday. So I try to avoid trading in evening time during Friday. We get Saturday and Sunday to relax and it is only possible to get relaxed if we do not have any open position left untreated during Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      Well, the market is a wide place, the consolidation is good to be considered in a manner that is not fixed, that is what matters now. The weekly chart might be considered at times, and at times it might be disregarded on Friday, it might the the news effect or aftermath of the news that will bring about the consolidation we would experience in the market. Also, the profits talking activities on Friday matters this might be that the market had extremely bough or sold for that week, the market might consolidate for that reason too.
      That is right whiteliontrader. Most of the things happens during Friday. We may not get the exact result or our good analysis won't work during this day. As a trader we're a follower of the market and if it is not easy to follow then better to avoid it. Most of the time trader try to book profit on this day and as a result we can't able to see any single directional move. Or it becomes unpredictable during Friday. If somebody has already opened orders and their orders are running in good profit, at that situation a trader can hold his/her trades. If the price is much volatile because of news releases at that situation it is better to avoid trading. But again I want to say it depends on the trader itself. If somebody is getting good opportunity to trade during Friday then its not a bad idea to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      EUR is going to wait for a failure in the NFP number, wages, or in the unemployment number to take an opportunity, but I don't think that it is going to last for long and it is very sure that USD will raise its rate this Month. Buy at lows and selling at highs must be the best option. If, it where to get in a trade today I would prefer to see a surprise from EUR to the upside and many traders will wait for the same.
      A good outlook before news release. Your voice reflecting how experienced you're in trading during NFP day. EURUSD was going in both direction and it was little surprising for us that the pair gone up at last. But the movement was limited in number of pips. However we need some outstanding opinion how to trade during high impact news. Most of the trader do not know where to open the orders before, during or after releasing the news. I always like to learn how a trader do trade when NFP releases. I'm really glad to have your good opinion on NFP news.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      bidyut Hi what are the updates bro with your contest... just a little suggestion, try to combine head and shoulder patterns in your trading method as its the most effective and powerful pattern that may help your trading style and I feel that will suits you.
      Hi respected moderator Aviz. Its nice to see you in my trading journal thread. I've participated in two contests one is sniper and other is one million option trading contest. In sniper contest I've traded only once i.e. in GBPJPY but got only few profit. In one million option trading contest I've not able to trade for last 3 days. My performance was not upto mark this week. But next week I'll try to participate again in these contests. I'll definitely try to follow your advice in my trading. I know you're a very good trader and I've to learn a lot from you. This advice will also help other traders who read your post. I'm grateful to know your opinion. I expect more good advice from you in future too. Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi bidyut

I wanna to ask you something some days ago i share a trading set up with you and with some other journals but the moderator delete my all posts they say it is copy pasting but i posted my analysis not any other stuff then why they called it spamming i share my own technical analysis screen shots
      any answer about it?
      Hi 786pk, We should respect moderators decision. If they are saying something then there must be some valid reason for it. As a general member and as a friend I want to say that our respected moderators are our best well wishers. If you ask the same questions to our respected moderators then they will answer you better. Only I want to suggest one thing, don't post same message more than once. In other words don't post same thing in many threads at a time. Hope you understand what I want to say. You're a nice person bro. Just follow the forum rules. Good luck.
      Last edited by bidyut; 03-10-2018 at 11:57 AM.

19. The following 14 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), harbir (03-11-2018), Honey Bee (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (3)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,144 Times in 3,322 Posts

Long term trading is good and capital wise for traders who don't want to loose their trade to the unexpected short term market conditions. But the fact remains that not everyone will go for long term.
      But I believe when you have mastered a short term which is effective then you can use it to make so much money in the short term but I think most of us should not be looking for huge profits for now but making sure that we have mastered what we are using to trade.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), bidyut (03-10-2018), Honey Bee (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Unregistered (3)

Reply to Thread
    Page 113 of 240 FirstFirst ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ... LastLast